View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 07:05 AM   #1
Benzi
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default IC634 1/27/18 Needlepoint.Com

A big welcome to the Inspiration Challenge. Today's website, Needlepoint. Com is filled with so much to inspire you. I used to be a needlepointer until my sister told me about SCS. The piece I was working on at the time I visited SCS is still unfinished. How can I needlepoint when there are so many cards to be made?
So, let's get going and choose something that really inspires you and let us see what you've created. Be sure to link to what inspired you.

IC634 Gallery
Use Keyword: IC634

My Card: IC634

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, I've uploaded 5 (or more) of my favorite designs! So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining us on this inspiration journey.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful Links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notification
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges
Attached Thumbnails
b-351.jpg   059.jpg   lh8003.jpeg   lh8005.jpeg   nd222_000.jpg  

jm_sc242.jpg   leeao1226.jpg   sb924.jpg   photo_church_350.jpg   f788s.jpg  

2014 CAS Spring DT--- (Present)Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess
Hebrews 13:2

Brenda

Last edited by Benzi; 01-26-2018 at 06:15 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!