View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 03:55 PM   #118
CherylQuilts
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my, I just started to look through the Best of 2017 Pinterest Board! WOW! It's filled with amazing artwork, and I saw several that I missed and should have included. Ah, well, I'll send them a note.

I am so THRILLED to be included in the Favorites for 2017! It was a hard year, but God continues to give us all strength (for I know we all struggle to some degree and have lost loved ones). But thank you dearly, Carla and the entire team, for being so faithful and working hard to put big smiles on our faces and lift our spirits high! Love you all dearly!! Warm hugs!! xoxo

Thank you, Angie (ohmypaper!) and Janine (Jay_Bee), for including Dream Wedding in your list. I'm so thrilled you gals got to meet and spend time this year! And, Angie, I continue to pray for you! Love you!

Thank you, Francie (f.schles) and Jen (Miss Boo), for including Poinsettia Hugs in your list. I worked so hard on that one, and you have delighted me! I know you both have struggles, and Jen, it's wonderful to see you back here!

Sweet Anita (snietje), thank you so much for including my Sweet Posies in your list. It's been a joy to get to know you better and to share some of my stash with you.

Well, sweet Linda (Holstein), it's a real honor that you included my Hyacinth Bulb in Glass in your list this year. You continue to wow me all the time, and thank you for your love and inspiration!

Sweet Maura (beesmom), thank you so much for including my CAS435 Sunrise...sunset...and hot card in your list. You are an amazing artist, and I am honored. Thank you!!!

Oh, precious Robin (Stamperrobin), thank you so much for including my CC634 Rose Tin card in your list this year. That was quite the mess and yet fun! You have blessed me, and I know this year has been filled with lots of difficulties and stress, and we are all thankful you survived the fires.

Much love and big, squishy hugs to you all!! Praying for a beautiful, healthy, and happy new year for us all!! xoxoxo
Instant Gardener for Power Poppy

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!