View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 06:05 AM   #16
stampin stacy
Stampin' Fool

Lots of pro and con's mentioned, thank you. Now that the holidays are over and once I've gotten my house 'back together' I'll check out those blogs too. Hopefully they will help with the putting together phase and yes I will let y'all know how it goes.

One big question mark is sentiments, pre stamp or not. Really want everything done but then again how do you do that without know what the card is going to be used for. Stamping things like, "just for you" or "thinking of you" for example will get really tiresome really quickly. One idea I had was to stamp different things on both sides of a tag; happy birthday on one side and get well soon on the other for example. It would double my options in each kit. Has anyone done this, what do you think?

I have so many bits that could be used on cards. I have been better about using them since I reorganized several years ago into color groups but the pile seems to be never ending maybe using kits and not looking at what else I have will help. If I don't look I won't be tempted.... right .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!