View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 05:25 PM   #1
Julie Gearinger
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Default Bible Art Journaling 2018

Happy New Year!! So thrilled that you found our Bible Art Journaling Challenge forum for 2018!

Instead of having a separate thread for each month, we will have just this one forum to post, chat and share our Bible Art Journaling (BAJ)

If you are new to BAJ, please remember that there is no right or wrong way to journal in your Bible. Not everyone feels comfortable journaling in their Bible and prefer to use an art journal or notebook, or even a scrapbook.other book. Just please remember, BAJ is not about how great your artwork looks but it is a creative worship time between you and the Lord.

So let's grab our art supplies (gelatos, colored pencils, acrylic paints, markers, plain pencils, watercolors, inks, crayons- whatever your heart desires) and worship the Lord with our creativity!!

Just a reminder, if you are unable to actually journal at this time, we would love for you to join in and "chat" so we can encourage each other, share ideas as well as see your art in the gallery when you are able to create.

Also, please do not forget:

We have our own gallery to load our journal pages-
Once you enter the "Upload A Card" click on the arrows next to the windows under "Select Galleries"- in the first window select "Anything BUT a Card", in the second window choose "Books, Handmade Albums and Journals" , in the third window choose "Art Journal Pages" and then a 4th window should appear and choose "Bible Art Journal Pages" .

Also, please use these keywords when you post to the gallery- BAJ18, Bible Art Journaling (remember to separate each with a comma) and if you have time, link your gallery upload in this forum so we can be inspired by your work and encourage you with some "love" ...

I am looking forward to spending time in God's Word creatively this year and hope you will join me! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed 20178!

My BlogInstagram Pinterest
Current Design/Creative Teams-Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps The Card Concept
S2S19 $0 01/01/19
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!