View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 05:01 AM   #40
ejluyk
Rubber Obsessor

I am the kind of person that works well with lists...crossing off ....feeling accomplished when the list is done. It helps me focus and stay on track; doesn't mean that I still will not wander off on something new but, the list brings me back. I made a goal list last year (7) items, crossed off 6 of them. The one remaining is more scrapbooking...I am a few years behind. All that scrapping time got used up by developing and teaching a class this year for the first time. That was a great accomplishment for me. I will be teaching one again this new year but most of the work is now done. I found that I truly enjoy teaching and seeing others explore and develop something they did not think they could do!! So fun to watch and be involved in. New goals for 2018..scrapbooking; more watercolor painting ; starting a new art journal; start my Christmas cards in June this next year; teach another class in Oct.; Sort, sell, donate, organize more..make it a regular thing. Having a box to deposit items in as I go through making things helped a ton this last year. I am sure I will lose tack on more items as I get distracted by new products and techniques!! Don't we all.

Eloise
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!