Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2017, 10:24 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Default 31 Days - Every Day December - VSBN17NovDec

31 Days
"Every Day December"
*** Come Scrap With Us ***

This Year for our Nov/Dec VSBN, we're going to do a 31 Day Challenge. We're going to post all of the Challenges in November and you'll have November and December to play along. All Scrappers are welcome!!

* Pocket Page Scrappers
* "December Daily" Scrappers
* "November 30 Days Thankful" Scrappers
* DITL/WITL Scrappers
* Digi Scrappers
* Traditional Scrappers
* Planner Scrappers

This CHALLENGE is for you! You can do as many challenges as you'd like, each are individual!

The Challenges will be Listed in separate threads per week so we'll have 5 Posts.

The Following Guidelines apply for playing along:

1. Use Key word "VSBN17NovDec"
2. You have until January 10, 2018 to post your Challenge Pages
3. Be sure to Link Your Challenge Pages back to the weekly thread listing which challenge the page is for
4. Have Fun!

Our "Every Day December" Gallery Here: VSBN17NovDec

*** This THREAD will be CLOSED for comments as we encourage discussion and Page Links in the Weekly Threads. We'll link all Challenges to this Thread!

Last edited by Lmn; 10-06-2018 at 03:55 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge 1 - Get Ready - VSBN17NovDec

Week 1 / Challenge 1
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Get Ready

Our First Challenge is all about Getting ready for Gratitude! The definition for "gratitude" says: (NOUN) : the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness It's all about being "READY to Appreciate" whether it's the season, the day or events!

Challenge #1 -- Get Ready --
* If you're doing a December Album Your Challenge is to Create the First Page of the Album. Welcome the Holiday Season 2017. Leave a Journaling box for listing at least one item your Thankful For ....

* If you're playing along with our Challenges individually Your Challenge is to create a page(s) that depict "getting ready" i.e. ... baking a cake, putting on your coat, getting dressed, pulling out your decorations, basting your turkey, boarding a plane ... whatever it is, let's get ready! Use at least 1 Journaling box per page ... we want the scoop

** Don't Forget**
1. Use the Keyword VSBN17NovDec
2. Link your page upload to this thread
3. You have until January 10, 2018 to play along
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge 2 - Oh The Weather Outside Is ... VSBN17NovDec

Week 1 / Challenge 2
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Oh The Weather Outside Is...

Day 2 Challenge and it's all about the weather! I live here in the Midwest so we're seeing chilly temps and frost on the windows ... we're not even wishing for "white stuff" yet ... too early ... but we know it's coming

Challenge #2 -- Oh the Weather Outside Is --
* If you're doing a December Album Your Challenge is to Create a Page(s) that will showcase the weather. Make sure to add a little box or spot to list the temperatures outside as you get ready for the holiday ....

* If you're playing along with our Challenges individually Your Challenge is to create a page(s) with background colors that "depict" the season. Example reds, oranges, browns ... Fall, pastels for Spring, white, blue, gray/silver for winter ... well you get it! Let's see the weather

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge 3 -- Makin' A List -- VSBN17NovDec

Week 1 / Challenge 3
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Makin' A List, Checkin' It Twice ... ( I know you're humming along with me now... haha!) It's that time of year when having a list is not only helpful but critical! You sure don't want to forget anyone ... or that special item.

Challenge #3 - Makin' A List --
*If you're doing a December Album your challenge is to create a Page(s) that will be specifically for a list or 2. It could be your wish list, your child/grandchild Santa list, your grocery list or even just your "to do" list ... it will be fun as you look back to see all the holiday ideas. Maybe add your planner page (or at least a photo) as the list?

*If you're playing along with our Challenge individually your challenge is to create a page(s) that has a list. Make sure to include a photo of the person or items or something that's showing on that list so you can tell the story further of the list importance!

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
[/FONT]
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge 4 - Gratitude, Thankful and Blessed

Week 1 / Challenge 4
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Gratitude, Blessed and Thankful -- As we hear the first strains of Christmas or holiday music and we see the advertisements or commercials for the "must have" items of the season, it's a great time to reflect on the best parts of life prior to seasonal chaos.

**For December Daily and Individual Scrappers, use "Blessed, Gratitude or Thankful" as one of the words in your title or as your title.
Add hearts as embellishments

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
[/FONT]
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge 5 - Time for Trees - VSBN17NovDec

Week 2 / Challenge 5
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Time for Trees

Our Fifth Challenge is all about a Time for Trees! Whether you're scrapping along with us creating your December Daily Album or playing along individually, November and December are great months for pictures of trees. Actually I like both For November, it's a great time of beautiful Fall photos of trees and December of course brings out time for our Christmas or Holiday Tree photos ...

Challenge #5 -- Time for Trees --
* If you're doing a December Album Your Challenge is create a page for photos of your Christmas Tree! Make sure your page includes the date and of course journaling spots for why you chose or have the tree you have

* If you're playing along with our Challenges individually Your Challenge is to create a page(s) that includes "trees". You can use photos, stamps, stickers or diecuts.

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Challenge 6 - Decorations - VSBN17NovDec

Week 2 / Challenge 6
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Decorations
I don't know about you but every season I swear I'm going to get a "pre-lit, already decorated tree"....LOL! but I haven't yet because there's something fun about once I get started pulling out all the decorations. It brings so many fun memories,

Challenge #6 -- Decorations--
* If you're doing a December Album Your Challenge is create a page for photos of your favorite holiday / Christmas Decorations. Be sure to save room for the story about why they're your faves

* If you're playing along with our Challenges individually Your Challenge is to create a page(s) that show off your decorating skills. It may be for the holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthdays ... As with all good decorating, don't forget to add something silver or gold to your page!

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 7 - Bells & Bows - EveryDay December

Week 2 / Challenge 7
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Bells and Bows
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... " oh yes, we're getting into the season with Black Friday and Cyber Monday getting close ,... One of the fun parts of the season for me is all the Bells and Bows! Everywhere you look, there's some sort of bell or bow in all sizes and shapes. What's your favorite?

If you're doing a December Album, your challenge is to add "bells or bows" to your page(s). You can use diecuts, stickers, background papers, stamps ... oh so many choices! This will make a great page for you to add holiday festival or party pictures ...

If you're playing along with our individual challenges, your challenge is to select embellishments for a page that represent "bells and bows". This could be ribbon, twine, material, stickers, diecuts, stamps etc ... For bells you could add "metal embellishments" (like eyelets, brads, ephermera, badge buttons that represent the metal for bells or stamps, diecuts or stickers that are actually bells. You could even use photo's that have bells or bows in them ... let's see how creative you can be ...

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 8 - It Smells Wonderful! - VSBN17NovDec

Week 2 / Challenge 8
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

It Smells WONDERFUL
Another great part of the holidays is all the yummy desserts - candies - cakes - pies - cookies .... that are part of our tradition to celebrate! Let's see your sweet treat pages!

If you're doing a December Album, be sure to create a fun page(s) that show off your holiday backing traditions. Add a pocket, journaling box or even the actual recipe card for your favorites

If you're playing along with us individually, scrap a page(s) that include baked goods ... just think, it will bring smiles without calories. Bonus points for including the story about why it's yours or someone in the family favorite dessert

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 9 - My House - EveryDay December

Week 2 / Challenge 9
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

My House

There's a fun little shop not too far from me called "Where I Live". It has all sorts of fun items printed with cities and pictures from local area, even has some shirts that show the area code for our cities ... it's fun ....How about "your House"?

If you're doing a December Album, it's always fun to have a page(s) for scrapping "your house" at the holidays. Be sure to include inside, outside, upstairs picts and down for a fun layout for your space ....

If you're playing along with our individual challenges, scrap a page(s) that show "the house". It might be your house, your kids house, your grandma's house ... it might be pictures of in or out, up or down .... tell a story about the house ....

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 10 - Color My World - VSBN17NovDec

Week 2 / Challenge 10
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Color My World
One of my FAVORITE parts of the holidays is the Color Combinations ... everywhere you look there's a certain trend for that years decorations! Are you traditional, vintage or trendy ... what are the shades and what's that one "interesting" pop of color designers add to change it up ...

If you're doing a December Album, this one is an "easy" one as your color trends will carry through your pages. Are you going to use all one color scheme or mix it up? Let's see what you've got ... be sure to include neutral (white / off white), sparkle with silver or gold, and 3 color combination to highlight the season

If you're playing along with our individual challenges, scrap a page(s) that include a "Color Combination". Select 3 main colors, 2 neutrals (white, off-white, black, brown) and 1 sparkle color (gold, silver, copper or bronze) ...

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 11 - Foodies Unite - EveryDay December

Week 2 / Challenge 11
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Foodies Unite
If only during the holidays all calories went away .... haha! Dreaming! I don't know about you but holidays are the best time for yummy food. Everyone seems in a festive mood and the good stuff comes out.

If you're doing a December Album, make sure to include a page(s) that showcase the holiday food you're having. Create a fun title and journaling spot that talks all about the Christmas or Hanukkah Party food

If you're playing along with our individual challenges, scrap a page(s) that include photos or the story is all about the food. This should be a fun one, I know you have picts of a fun restaurant or party food

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 12 - I Remember When - VSBN17NovDec

Week 3 / Challenge 12
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

I Remember When

I don't know about you but some of my favorite memories are during the holidays .... let's be sure to get a story or 2 in our November and December scrapbooks that bring those fond memories

If you're doing a December Album, let's see a page with a Title that includes one of the following words: Remember, Memories, Favorite, Joy

If you're playing along with our individual challenges, scrap a page(s) with pictures that are more than 6 months old. I know you have them. Let's see a page with a "favorite memory" story that just hasn't made it into the scrapbooks yet

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 13 - Special People - EveryDay December

Week 3 / Challenge 13
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Special People

November and December seem to be great times to catch up with family and friends that perhaps you only see once or twice a year. Now would be great time to get those group photos in your albums

If you're doing a December Album, Scrap a page(s) that includes a Photo Space for a Group Picture. It would be great to highlight that photos with special photo backing, maybe larger size or just the story about all the group

If you're playing along with our individual challenges, scrap a page(s) that includes a Group Photo. Bonus challenge to add multi layer backing or photo corners to your group pictures

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 14 - Silverbells ... It's Christmas Time in the City - EveryDay December

Week 3 / Challenge 14
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Silverbells ... It's Christmas Time in the City
I just saw on the news tonight that the City Christmas Tree arrived for the annual tree lighting festival. It's a good time every year ... there are so many festivals and fun events ... let's be sure to include them

If you're doing a December Album, it's always fun to have a page(s) that highlight your City, Neighborhood or Town Square Christmas Tree lighting or parade. This one is going to need multiple horizontal photo spots to capture all the action. Let's see what you can come up with

If you're playing along with our individual challenge, scrap a page(s) about your city, town, or neighborhood. It can be a Summer festival, Local highschool event or annual parade. It might even be the Tree lighting Event ... Be a tourist in your own town and show us the photos!

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 15 - Fa-La-La-La-La -- VSBN17NovDec

Week 3 / Challenge 15
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Fa-La-La-La-La
How early is too early? haha! I know the great debate about how early is too early for Christmas music always goes around this time of year. For me, I'm ready when the weather gets cold and it's close to Thanksgiving. I love Christmas music ...

If you're doing a December Album, you gotta have page(s) for your favorite Christmas tunes. Maybe you tell the story about "how early is too early" and maybe you just share your favorite but this one will be fun to look back on as you reminisce about music in your life. This one probably needs more journaling space so be sure to save room

If you're playing along with our individual challenge, scrap a page(s) with a Song Title or Lyrics as your Page Title. Find some inspiration for a fun page ... it might even be "Happy Birithday" .... just be sure to hum along as you finish the page ...

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 16 - The Stars Have It - EveryDay December

Week 3 / Challenge 16
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

The Stars Have It
I just finished watching the CMA Awards and what a fun show with lots of music and dressed up folks. This challenge is all about "Stars" ... how you interpret it is up to you

If you're doing a December Album, include Stars on your page(s). The story for the day can be about the "night stars", the "stars" in your life, "stars in your eyes" or just some pretty star decorations ...

If you're playing along with our Individual Challenge Pages, this page should include Star Embellishments, something sparkly and "Star" photos on your page. How you interpret "stars" is up to you. Like the December Daily album, it might be "night stars", "stars" in your life, favorite TV, Movie or Music Stars or Star decorations ...I can't wait to see what you come up with

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 17 - Playful Pets - VSBN17NovDec

Week 3 / Challenge
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Playful Pets
I have a little dog and 2 cats. My little dog Bella, although she doesn't love cold, does love to play in the snow,. Too funny! I did buy her a little dog jacket for Christmas though, don't tell her it's wrapped for her to open as she also really loves wrapping paper What would we do without our furry family?

If you're doing a December Album, and you have pets, be sure to create a page(s) for your pet pictures. What'?! Gasp, not taking your dog or cat to see Santa? What about just a story about how much you love having them around. Don't have pets ... stretch your creative muscle on this one. Did you take a carriage ride at the tree trimming festival, go see a live nativity, spot some cardinals in the trees outside ... let's see what you can come up with

If you're playing along with us doing individual page(s), you guessed it, this challenge all about your pets. No matter what season, they're always ready for a hug and a cute photo or 2. Let's see what you come up with

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun! Play
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 18 - Silent Night - EveryDay December

Week 3 / Challenge 18
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Silent Night
Oh...it's time for Christmas Carols as well as the fun songs that play on the radio. Christmas Carols for me represent a more reverent, special time and memories. I grew up going to church and there were always special songs associated with this time of year. My kids also enjoyed every Christmas Eve when we would read the Christmas stories ... after all "Twas the Night before Christmas" ....

If you're doing a December Album, use the lyrics from "Silent Night, Holy Night" for a Special Occasion Page. Ideas could be a church service, a page about your Christmas Lights, Time reading stories, a memory of a special occasion.... Make it sparkle, Keep it Simple (CAS) ...

If you're doing individual page(s) for the challenge, we're scrapping all about the night. Let's see those night time photos. Make it sparkle, keep it simple (CAS)

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 19 - Over the River and Through the Woods - VSBN17NovDec

Week 4 / Challenge 19
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Over the River and Through the Woods
Ready, Set, GO! It's that time of year that traveling by Planes, Trains or Autos is always hectic and chaotic but getting there is worth it! Whether you're off to see Grandma, Aunt Sally Mae or the beaches at a Mexican Resort...it's good times!

If you're doing a December Album, Travel pages will needs lots of photo spots. Let's get creative and figure out a way to "add photos". You could use additional photo flaps, a smaller page protector that holds some extra photos or make your page all photos and add a slide out tab for journaling.

If you're doing individual page(s) challenge, let's "Travel" Back in time and do a Nov or December "Progressive" Page Challenge. After all, those have Lots of stops. It's your choice if you want to do just 1, maybe 3, think about 3 or do all 4 ... Here's the Links to get you started

Nov Prog Challenge

Dec Prog Challenge

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 20 - Making A List, Checking It Twice - EveryDay December

Week 4 / Challenge 20
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Making a List, Checking It Twice

As they say in the crafty world "Listers Gotta List" ... it's that time for us to add our "Lists" to our EveryDay December Challenge Pages. It might be a "wish list, grocery list, presents list OR a Letter to Santa" but this one comes with multiple lines of good information ....

If you're doing a December Album, now is the time to add your page(s) for your list(s). As mentioned above, it might be your holiday grocery list, wish list, guest list or a fun letter to Santa ... let's make sure we have lots of lines for fun stuff

If you're playing along with our Individual challenges, this page(s) is all about lists - multiple items. There are lots of ways to add lists. You could add lines, strip journaling, photo of a list, your calendar page or the actual list .... let's see how creative you can be for a list or 2 for your page ...

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 21 - You've Got Mail - VSBN17NovDec

Week 4 / Challenge 21
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

You've Got Mail
Tis the season for cards, holiday cards! Did you get yours in the mail? I love to send Christmas Cards! Whether they're store bought or handmade, it's fun to send and receive cards this time of year!

If you're doing a December Album, it's always fun to have a page(s) that highlight your favorite Christmas Cards! It might be the card you made to send or a picture (or even part of or the entire card) of one you received. This is your chance to add it to your DD. Be sure to save space to tell the story about the card you chose.

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, we're going to use "Cards" as our Inspiration. You have multiple choices! Choice #1, Head on over to the SCS Gallery and select a Card for Inspiration as a "sketch" for your page. Choice #2, You could use the card inspiration design as your journaling box or embellishment (a 4x6 space on your page). Choice #3, You could also add a card you received as memorabilia or Choice #4 Use an envelope and "stamps" for the "mail inspiration" on your page

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 22 - We Interrupt this Broadcast - EveryDay December

Week 4 / Challenge 22
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

We Interrupt this Broadcast ...

Since I just watched ... "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" last night, it seemed only fitting that today's challenge be all about those "Holiday Classics". There are so many good ones ...

If you're doing a December Album, these page(s) are great spaces for stories about your Favorite Christmas Shows. It might be a play, a TV Show or a movie but what's most important is the memory it brings,...

If you're playing along with Individual Challenges, let's use the following "Script" to create our Page(s)
1. Use A Border Around Your Page
2. Add Circles for the "dials"
3. Use one of the following words in your title or journaling
- News
- Sports
- Weather
4. Add numbers to Represent your Channels
5. Use Your Remote as inspiration for your embellishments (i.e. buttons, arrows, words ---Play, Last, Pause, Stop, List, Menu etc)

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 23 - Wrap It Up - EveryDay December

Week 4 / Challenge 23
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Wrap It Up

If you're like me and it's December 23, you're probably scurrying around trying to find all of your gift "hiding places" and pulling them out to get them wrapped. I like wrapping up all the gifts unless of course I realize last minute I've forgot something I particularly wanted to get someone OR I can't find the presents I did get, haha! It's time to "wrap it up"

If you're doing a December Album, it's time to make your "wrap it up" page. That could be the page for "wrapping gifts" or it just might be the last page in your DD book for the year. Let's add washi tape to this one since we're inspired by wrapping

If you're playing along with the Individual Challenges, our inspiration is "wrapping". Use (Washi) Tape, Ribbon or Twine and at least one Tag on your page(s) for your "inspired wrapping"

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 24 - String the Lights - EveryDay December

Week 4 / Challenge 24

Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

String the Lights

One of my favorite things about holidays is the "lights" (it's also why I like Las Vegas!). They are so colorful this time of year ... from lights on the neighborhood houses, lights on the Christmas tree to lights at the Candlelight Service at church ... oh so pretty!

If you're doing a December Album, you just have to have a page(s) for the holiday lights. If you're playing along with us in December, today would be Christmas Eve and maybe a perfect time to tell the story about your favorite lights ... gold accents would be great on this page

If you're playing along with us on the Individual Challenges, use the letters in the word "LIGHTS" as inspiration for your page. For instance, you might choose, L = Lines, I = Ink, G = Green, H = Hidden Journaling, T = Three Photos, S = Stamped Title

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!

Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 25 - Hello Christmas! - EveryDay December

Week 4 / Challenge 25
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Hello Christmas!

TODAY, it's Day #25 which means if you're playing along with us in December ... It's Christmas! Yay! The holiday is finally here. For many of us, it's a special time to give and receive gifts. Both can be so much fun!

If you're playing along with our December Daily Challenges, this maybe your last page of the book as some folks only do 25 pages ... for others, you still have some pages to go as you do all of December. Since it may be your "Christmas" page, let's use square or presents on this page. You could do square photo boxes, a journaling box that looks like a present OR just plan to add pictures of presents. It will be fun to see the stories you tell about the "gifts"

If you're playing along with our "individual challenge", use one of the sketches attached to create your page. It has squares for the photo boxes (both sketches from Pinterest)

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 26 - It's Bowl Season - VSBN17NovDec

Week 5 / Challenge 26
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

It's Bowl Season

Here in the U.S., it's "bowl" season, as in time for College Football to play their championship games... it's what they've worked for all season ... Let the Games Begin!

If you're doing a December Album, you may need a page or 2 for Family Game Time. During the holidays, we're all still competitive, right? Get out the Uno Cards or Monopoly gameboards, haha! You may just have some fun family antics or after dinner photos watching "the big game"

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, let the fun begin with a little competition. Pick a page from the Christmas Scrapbooking Gallery to scraplift! If you're feeling especially inspired, pick more than one

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 27 - Cold Weather Layers - EveryDay December

Week 5 / Challenge 27
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Cold Weather Layers

Brrrr....while I love the Holidays, here in the Midwest U.S., December also brings colder temperatures, snow, and ice... all that adds up to well, yuck. Unless you're a kid, than snow is fun. Of course, if you're a winter recreation lover, then this one's for you!

If you're doing a December Album, it's time for "Coats, Hats, Scarves and Mittens" in other word ... layers. Let's create a page(s) that have some additional layers. Maybe they are just for photos, or page flaps needed for extra photos and journaling

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, we're still playing with "layers" ... after all, in cold weather, you can never have too many. For this "Coat, Hat, Scarf, Mittens Challenge" add the following layers to your page (they can simply be photo background layers) --
- Coat -- Add an Embossed Layer
- Hat -- Add a DSP Paper or two Layer
- Scarf -- Add a Layer with a Decorative Edge
- Mittens -- Add a Shaped Layer (i.e. circle, diamond, triangle)

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 28 - If Everyday Could be Christmas - VSBN17NovDec

Week 5 / Challenge 28
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

"If Every Day Could be Christmas ..."

"...what a wonderful world it would be..." but that's probably only in our minds as it's time to "take down the holiday decor" and finish the returns and pack it all away for next year.

If you're doing a December Album, it's time to "put it all away". There just may be a page or 2 needed for packing it up or the process of returns. Perhaps you have some new decorations to pack up or maybe your hubby like mine complains all the way to the attic and it includes a story or 2 ...

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, we're wrapping up the VSBN17, it's time for "returns" . For this challenge, do a 2nd page to one of the early challenge pages OR pick one of your fave pages completed and return to it ... as in use the same layout and do it again

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 29 - Countdown 5-4-3-2-1 - EveryDay December

Week 5 / Challenge 29
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

Countdown 5-4-3-2-1

We're counting down to the end of the year ... it's almost here. Maybe you're busy making goals and plans for 2018 or maybe you're fondly thinking of all the happy moments of 2017 ...

If you're doing a December Album, this is a good time to add page(s) if you did Advent Calendar Moments or ... you're counting down to end of the month, end of the year... let's see your numbers on these pages

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, the challenge is the countdown! You can do a page with multiple numbers as embellishments or use the Countdown to create your page, i.e. 5 sequins, 4 photos, 3 word title, 2 washi tape strips, 1 dsp

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 30 - Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot - EveryDay December

Week 5 / Challenge 30
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

"...Should Old Acquaintance be Forgot..."

"The phrase "for auld lang syne" essentially boils down to "for (the sake of) old times". It's a work which essentially calls for the preservation of our oldest, dearest friendships; perhaps observed in the reflective quality of New Year's Eve itself. A time when people come together to recall past joys and sorrows, specifically those spent in each other's company."

If you're doing a December Album, it's time for creating a page(s) for New Years Eve ... OR another page(s) for the fun time with Friends in the holidays if you're only doing 25 pages in your DD. Make sure you have space for Group Photo

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, it's time to celebrate our SCS Friendships! Head to your favorites and select a page you've saved to scraplift from one of your SCS scrappy friends. Be sure to mention them in your comments

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Day 31 - That's A Wrap - VSBN17NovDec

Week 5 / Challenge 31
Every Day December
VSBN17NovDec

That's a Wrap

Finish...Done...complete ...Good Bye. Another Year in the Books and our EveryDay December Album is complete and/or we have 31 additional challenges done for 2017! This page is all about Good Bye ...

If you're doing a December Album, perhaps this is the page you write a letter about why you completed a December Album OR this page may just be "Good bye" or the last page of your album. Use your favorite papers and designs to finish this off

If you're playing along with the Individual challenges, create a page that's inspired by these quotes ... all about "Good Bye" or "Hello"...after all, with every ending, there's a beginning.

�Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.�
Brad Paisley

�Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.�
Oprah Winfrey

�For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."
(Little Gidding)�
T.S. Eliot

** Don't Forget**
4. Have Fun!