View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:05 AM   #27
from the heart
Rubber Obsessor

Maple Leaf my crafty goals

some great motivational thoughts in the posts! I have some specific goals in mind this year: 1. I want to teach more classes in card making. 2. I want to make a commitment to blogging once a week which includes making a project once a week to blog about. 3. get back to my roots and scrapbook more. I have so many life experiences that I want to preserve in scrapbooks.
I love the idea of spending at least 30 minutes a day committed to my scrap room.
One thing I learned in my 40 years of working is to create a list of things to do. I am going to do this in my crafting as well. I have purchased a daily planner and each day I will put the tasks I want to accomplish in my craft room to paper and check them off as I get them done. I feel better sitting here just thinking about organizing my time and knowing I will feel that sense of accomplishment that comes from checking off those things to do!! Also, I too want to use more of my stashes and keep my buying to a minimum!! Gee, I don't even have to worry about buying adhesives... I have a drawer full! LOL!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!