View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:46 AM   #21
stampin stacy
Stampin' Fool

Organize!!! ... and celebrate 2017 being over.

I had the best of intentions to get organized this year but then life got in the way instead (over and over again, ugh). I am making it a priority this next year because the mess that I call my room is a major depressant and is keeping me from doing anything creative.

I encourage those who are promising to use instead of buy to follow through and do so. It is an AMAZING feeling of accomplishment. That is a promise to myself that I have kept for several years now. In the last 3 or 4 years all I have bought is 2 new inside sentiment stamps and a couple of Christmas themed paper pads. I'm now down to an iris cart drawer of Christmas stuff instead of a huge tote. Look thru your non-holiday stuff with fresh eyes, there is plenty there that can be used on your Christmas cards. Dare to be creative and non-traditional.

I too want to do some actual journaling in order to help me work out issues from the past. There are probably a lot of women who could use this outlet these days. For me it is time to get it on paper, let it go and move forward.

...on a side note, apparently I need to learn to type next year because I've had a heck of a time getting this post finished, time for more coffee
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!