View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:28 PM   #1
nancy littrell
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Default CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week Ending November 5, 2017

Time for all to share their CAS Favorites for the Week Ending 11-5-17.

Such a creative week with many CAS Fall and Holiday cards to inspire us all.

Here is my list. We would love to see your CAS Favorites too

ruby-heartedmom..F4A401 Tinsel in a Tangle..Beautiful Christmas Tree and panel.

Forest Ranger..FF17Yeti TLC662 Winter Blessings..Beautiful Splash Watercolour background for pine bough and pine cone Winter card. ** New to me CAS stamper**

Jo Ann F...TLC662 FF17Yeti..Splash Birthday..Earthy and creative Splash background and CAS design. **New to me CAS stamper**

susanbri..An Unusual Tree..A fun and colorful Christmas Tree for CAS453/

bon2stamp..Love Letter Splash..beautiful Splash background for her silhouette mixed media stamp image.

Lv2grdn..TLC662 Purple Splash..Gorgeous soft Splash background for stamped and die cut wildflowers. **New to me CAS stamper**.

k dunbrook...WT660, TLC662, Happy Holidays...Gorgeous Splash sky for die cut scene. Thanks Karen for an awesome Splash Technique this week!

suen..IC622 Poinsettia Dots and Stripes..Creative and beautiful die cut poinsettia and corner die cut.

abbysmom..You Are Wonderful..creative watercolor background and CAS design.

Loll Thompson..Watercoloured Poinsettia..Stunning no line watercoloured Poinsettia!

Loll Thompson..Glittery Christmas Tree..Gorgeous CAS Winter Christmas Tree scene.

These are my CAS Favorites and we would love to have you share your favorites too Happy Stamping. Hugs..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!