Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 328 Likes on 185 Posts
Default FAVORITES for the week ending 10/7/17

Hello all, Nancy here starting this week's Favorites Thread.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, Sunday
, October 1 through Saturday, October 7. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications:
Priscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22), Nancy (nwilliams6 - me), Brenda (tessaduck), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia),

Here are some of my favorites from last week:

(B) CAS449 Harvest of Blessings Shaker by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(D) CC655 Prayers & Hugs by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(K)CC655 - PAINTED FALL by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(P) Breath in the fall sunset by pjvtraveler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(T) CAS449 - Autumn Birthday Wishes by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

(Z) Sun with a Mug - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have bunches more but I will have to post them tomorrow as I need to get this post done. What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day!

Last edited by nwilliams6; 10-07-2017 at 07:18 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2017, 07:05 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Please help the Favorites Team by making sure:

1. That your links work correctly.

2. The card maker’s SCS name is shown, it really helps if their name is in color.

3. Lastly, it really, really, helps if you have a blank line between each entry.

Thank you in advance for helping us make sure that no one is missed!

Each week we have newcomers to the Favorites threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more fun and interesting this thread will be.

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this post.

Want to post a Thank You to the SCS member who nominated your card?

Please do not use the “Quote” button at the bottom of the thread!! Instead,scroll down and type your response in the “Quick Reply” box. (Using the “Quote” button to reply causes the original messages to be repeated over and over. That can confuse the team, and we may notify people twice.)

Pay It Forward(optional, but nice).
When you say "thank you," you are encouraged to “Pay It Forward” by linking at least one of your own Favorites from last week. You may link as many of your Favorites you wish.

Linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab.

Open a second browser tab (or a separate window). Go to your Gallery and click on "My Favorites" on the left sidebar.

3. Click on a card you have saved in your Favorites. At the top,
highlight the web address (it starts with www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo ..... and so on). Copy the web address.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Scroll down to the “Quick Reply” box at the bottom of the Favorites thread, and paste your link in the message box. On your keyboard,
hit Enter twice to add a blank line after each card linked.

5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 as many times as needed to enter all your Favorites links.

6. When you have finished entering your links, click the “Go Advanced” button. Proofread all your entries in the “Preview” window that opens. Make sure your card links all have a blank line between each entry and that the card links work as a link back to each card.

7. Any corrections needed are done in the “Reply to Thread”message box below the “Preview” area in this new window.

8. If you had to make
any corrections, click the “Preview Post” button again and re-proof. Steps#6, #7, and #8 can be repeated as many times as needed.

9. When finalized, click the “Submit Reply” button.

Okay, now you're ready to show us your Favorites!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2017, 07:53 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

IC617 Baby Girl by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS556 Pool party happiness byshirlb19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC658, Snow Buddies by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Thank You by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Pumpkin Spice by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 Prayers & Hugs by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 - PAINTED FALL by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 Autumn flowers by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 Fall Critters by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 - Boots & Bling by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 Praying for you by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 ~ Frankie Twist by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449, CC655, Pumpkin Harvest by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 - The Pumpkin Project by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas in October by hultenlk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Berry Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Pumpkin Fun by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poinsettia Hugs by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dear Friend by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665_Sienna by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baptism Baby Girl by kraftyaunt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX 245 My crown is slipping by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Poinsettia by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Pumpkin Patch by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618, F4A398 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A398 - IC618 Hello Fall by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 - Holy Night by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Here Lies Your Youth by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Whimsical Trio of Pumpkins~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2017, 08:01 PM   #5  

So wonderful to know I am in your favorites, Nancy (nwilliams6). Thank you so much for listing my cards, Thankful Spirit and A Flurry of Snowflakes. I can go to bed and have sweet dreams.

Thank you, Brenda (tessaduck) for delivering the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2017, 08:24 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Nancy for getting us started, here’s my list:

Sherdian. Asian Fan by shendrian at Splitcoaststampers

Bright Bloom by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Autumn Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 – Painted Harvest Kindness by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Party in the Pumpkin Patch by Robin Lee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 ~ Frankie Twist by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes a la Gelli by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 On Eagles' Wings by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449, CC655, Pumpkin Harvest by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Blue Christmas by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Pear Tree by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 No Eyelets Here vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0917, A Flurry of Snowflakes by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oak and Aspen by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Pumpkin Patch by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618, F4A398 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Victorian Santa by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A398 - IC618 Hello Fall by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Lady in Red by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Looking behind the door... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Autumn Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 10-07-2017 at 08:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2017, 08:29 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks, Brenda, for mentioning my IC card this week. I was so pleased with the way my stamping with my embossing folder turned out on that card using the antique linen and the color it turned out and the way it looked with the gold. Glad you liked it. to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

First, I’d like to again thank Judy (StampingQueenJAR) for choosing me as featured stamper. I lovingly enjoyed seeing her card and all others and your encouraging comments. What a wonderful honor and feel blessed!

Next, below are some delights I saw in the gallery, but missed a couple of days.

Cook22
TLC658 Under His Wings by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22
MIX245 Birds of a Feather by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom
CAS449 Harvest of Blessings Shaker by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom

artystamper
TLC658 Resist the Tree by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ruby-heartedmom
From Ukraine With Love by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathy LeDonne
CC655 Faith in Nature by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

dahlia19

shelia
Fall Birthday Wishes by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snietje
MMTPT480 for Jan and Ray by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck
TLC658 blessings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hultenlk
Merry Christmas in October by hultenlk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva
Dear Friend by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DCinkit
CC655 Take Three by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6

sewflake

New to me stamper
Shadow’s Mom
Grateful by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants
Country Christmas by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #9  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

We are celebrating a new baby this week as my niece had her first child on Tuesday - a lovely little girl called Sienna. Often distracted from the gallery but I did find quite a few favourites none the less

CC654, F4A397, Sparkle Birthday by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Did Someone Say Celebrate? by CozyCritters - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Flowers by craftincaly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Penguin skier mini pizza box by Debrout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 - Obsessive Cat Disorder by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Berry Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Golden Anniversary by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FMS307 We Three Kings by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618, Christmas Time by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bell of Peace by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hittin' The Slopes by Krashscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinks for you by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 - The Pumpkin Project by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Wood & Leaves by stampcandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Poppies Birthday - MR by StitchesandSmudges - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Elf Stack by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 01:24 AM   #10  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

here are my favorites:

TLC658 Distressed Snowman by Cook22:
TLC658 Distressed Snowman by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT479 Camping in Style! by Covington Crafter:
MMTPT479 Camping in Style! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Distressed?? Me?? by bubblestx4:
Distressed?? Me?? by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Buddies by Pam MacKay:
Buddies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 bensarmom by bensarmom:
CC655 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 Faith in Nature by Kathy LeDonne:
CC655 Faith in Nature by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Golden Anniversary by Jennifrann:
SC665 Golden Anniversary by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honeybee Farms by Kemernow:
Honeybee Farms by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 a-MAZE-ing by hobbydujour:
WT656 a-MAZE-ing by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 Fun & Games by card crazy:
WT656 Fun & Games by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX245 Precious Metals by snietje:
MIX245 Precious Metals by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A398 Fall by Biggan:
F4A398 Fall by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A398 - Cheer Sent by sewflake:
F4A398 - Cheer Sent by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Lacy Boot by Shoe Girl:
IC618 Lacy Boot by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bell of Peace by kiagc:

IC A Filigree Pumpkin by Stamperrobin:
IC A Filigree Pumpkin by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656, Bingo Babe by Tonda Baldwin:
WT656, Bingo Babe by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a healthy and creative week,

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 03:00 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Deleted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 03:12 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Janine, Brenda, Carolyn, and Jeannie thanks so much for listing my IC618 - Holy Night card here and in your faves. You all are so sweet and a morale booster this morning! Thanks for letting me know Susie (thanks in advance for Janine)!

Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 03:42 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

How sweet of you Carolyn (Snowmanqueen) to list me in your weekly favorites!! Thanks to Susie for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 04:21 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you so much, Brenda, for including my card in your list of favorites this week! Big Hugs and Lots of Blessings to you and to Sabrina for delivering the Happy Mail~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 04:57 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Good morning! Here are my Favorites from the Alpha thread:

hot wheels
Graden Time by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger
TCC79_MIX243 He Has Made by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vickie Y
DD8ABC7G Ghosts & Goblins vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Art Deco Diva
Groovy Anemone Thank You by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shirlb19
DD8ABC8H Happy Hummingbird Day by shirlb19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty
WT656 & DD8ABC6F A Special Son by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CraftyMerla
Play Basketball by CraftyMerla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson
DD8ABC8H F4A397 S2S17NN for Barb sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vickie Y
DD8ABC8H Prize Pumpkin vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson
DD8ABC7G Grand Piano for Barabra sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty
DD8ABC5E Blue Elephant by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty
DD8ABC7G Long Time by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:04 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 174 Likes on 147 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda (Benzi) for faving my Here Lies my Youth card - what a pleasant surprise to find here today! and thanks Brenda (Tessaduck) for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:04 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 174 Likes on 147 Posts

Thanks Jeannie for listing my Resist the Tree in your fav's list! I really appreciate it!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:10 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Jeannie and Nikki, thank you so much for including my Faith in Nature card in your list of favorites this week! Big smiles here! Kathy

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:18 AM   #20  

Carolyn (snowmanqueen), I'm so happy you liked my card, A Flurry of Snowflakes, and listed it among your favorites. Makes me a happy girl.

Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for the notification. You're making me happy, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:39 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Brenda (Benzi) and Janine (Jay_Bee) for favoring my card! And congratulations Janine on the newest niece in your family; Sienna is a lovely name. Also, thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for your time and notifications.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:45 AM   #22  

Thanks so much Jeannie (Lv2grdn) for adding my Grateful card to your list of faves this week! So happy to be back creating
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 05:59 AM   #23  
Inking Addict

Default Thanks!

Thank you so much for including my Baptism card in this week's favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 06:37 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Jeannie for choosing my Fall Birthday card as one of your favs for the week. You have made my day!!

blessings,
shelia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 06:41 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda (Benzi) for mentioning my cowgirl boots & bling card and putting a big on my face! Thank you PJ for letting me know.
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 06:59 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Have lots of faves this week!

IC618 ~ Vintage Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618, Christmas Time by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 Snow Hedgie by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A398 Fall dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cheer! by Jari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 Oh Boy! by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT656 a-MAZE-ing by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 Spinner by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Gift of Love by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 Rules for the Game of Life (open) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Eclipse Card by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Foxy Birthday by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 All Season Long by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Christmas Joy by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Stamp Camp by D. Daisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Wishes a la Gelli by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Halloween by Jari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feelings Vs. Facts by Serenity_Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC655 - PAINTED FALL by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Buddies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Harvest of Blessings Shaker by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Bats and Pumpkins by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Pumpkin Time! by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Autumn Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 - Autumn Birthday Wishes by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 07:34 AM   #27  

Thank you Brenda for adding my card for Sienna to your list and Priscilla thank you for letting me know. Hugs to you both
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy thanks to Janine, Nancy (x2!), Jeannie (x2!) and Carolyn (x2!) for the shout-outs - I am honored and grateful to be on your lists, my friends!!

And thanks to Brenda for the happy mail!

Here are mine:

IC618 Lacy Boot by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX 245 My crown is slipping by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0917, A Flurry of Snowflakes by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oak and Aspen by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 - Mischief Makers! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Ghostly Tile by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pinks for you by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 - Obsessive Cat Disorder by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC617_CCC17Nov1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Filigree Pumpkin by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC MMTPT Love Birds by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS556 For Jeannie by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Haunting by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 826 Likes on 582 Posts

Thank you Nancy for starting the thread. Thank youPriscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22), Nancy (nwilliams6), Brenda (tessaduck), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia) for volunteering your time to send the notifications for the amazing crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards on your favorites. I really appreciate being on your incredible list of favorites.

Niki and Jen

Here are my favorites this week:
FS556 O Holy Night by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF17UnderstandblueA, Pair of Deer Baubles by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink & Boo-tiful by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkins Sparkle in Autumn by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC658 blessings by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Foxy Birthday by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC665 Berry Christmas by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dinner? by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Unity girl by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Blue Christmas by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665~Bluebonnets by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peach in the fall... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 Rules for the Game of Life (open) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC665 Pumpkin Fun by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Bingo by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wt656 - Thanksgiving Football by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 Boo, It's Bunco Time by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT656 have fun by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dahlia Thanks by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A398 Fall Flowers by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC617 - A Snowy Christmas by sewflake - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Halloween by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beer and ..... by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC618 - Winter Birds by hultenlk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Victorian Romance by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a ton of amazing cards this week. Show us your favorites. What did I miss?
Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 08:10 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Brenda, Carolyn, Janine, Niki, Jen, and Lisa, for all mentioning a card of mine on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Susie, for volunteering your time to let me know Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #31  
Inking Addict

Default Thank you!

I feel so special! Thank you, Jay_Bee, for including my card in your list of faves for the w/e 10/07/2017. And, Sabrina (Cook22), I so appreciate your delivering the happy news. Many thanks to you both.
Proverbs 31:31
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 08:19 AM   #32  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 310 Likes on 119 Posts

Thank you so much Kandie for including my Play Basketball card in your favorites this week. And thank you to Kia for taking time out of your Sunday to deliver such great news that has me grinning from ear to ear. You ladies are a blessing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 740 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks to Lisa (Shoe Girl) for adding two of my cards to the favorites,

Dinner? by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and

Beer and ..... by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are just so sweet, mf!

Thanks PJ for the happy mail!

Last edited by jdmommy; 10-08-2017 at 08:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 09:16 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you Miss Boo, for the mention of my journaling page. I've since written in it, and I am feeling much more peaceful about mom's passing. Thanks for the warm welcome back to SCS. I've missed you guys. Kind regards, Lela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #36  

Thank you Maura for adding my first November Christmas card to your favouries today. Priscilla - thank you for more happy mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 09:47 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 245 Likes on 160 Posts

Niki, you have made my day special by adding my Distressed?? Me?? card to your list of favs - Thank you !! and thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) too for the notification.

Here is my list of favorites for this week:

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peach in the fall... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Thank You by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Acrylic Distress by Aastha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC658, Snow Buddies by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Something Wicked by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS449 Blessings & a pumpkin by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Smallest Things... by inkpad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm not a Hoarder . . . I'm the Curator of an extensive collection of embellishments!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Guest Designer Color Challenge July 2017
Favorites Notification Team

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Thanks Nancy for getting the thread started this week ... unfortunately I did not have a lot of time in the galleries, but I managed to catch a few.

Pinks for you by Luv Flowers

IC618 Autumn Birthday by beesmom

IC618 - Winter Birds by hultenlk

Beer and ..... by jdmommy

IC618 by lazylizard

IC618 Baloons to Pumpkins by nwilliams6

F4A398 - IC618 Hello Fall by sewflake

IC618, F4A398 bensarmom by bensarmom

Poinsettia Hugs by CherylQuilts

Nature is Painting by k dunbrook

CAS449 - Autumn Birthday Wishes by T. Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 710 Likes on 544 Posts

Thank you Jeannie, Niki and Lisa for mentioning one of my cards today, I'm very happy and love to see you like my cards, Thank you Sabrina for the mailing!!

Here are my favorites from last week

ohmypaper
FS556 - Change can be Beautiful by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

T.joy
CAS449 - Autumn Birthday Wishes by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom

snowmanqueen

snowmanqueen
WT656 Spinner by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cook22

grannytranny

card crazy
Happy Birthday by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

thecircleguru

ohmypaper

dahlia19

DCinkit
CAS449 Blessings & a pumpkin by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom

artystamper
CAS449 Something Wicked by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson
CAS449 Cute as a pumpkin sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Reply With Quote Likes