Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAVOURITES for the weekending SATURDAY 9th Sept, 2017

Hi there, it's Susie here starting us off this weekend. With so much devastation happening at the moment, I hope this thread gives you a few minutes to escape the reality of it all. Stay safe everyone.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week, Sunday, September 3 through SATURDAY, September 9. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated notifying team this week is Priscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia), Angie (ohmypaper!). Special thanks to Stacy for subbing this week.

As you can see by my list, I didn't get a lot of gallery time. I'm looking forward to seeing what you discovered.

IC614 Holy Night by beesmom

F4A394 bensarmom by bensarmom

WT652, In the Field by Benzi

CC650 Sweet Posies by CherylQuilts

Christmas Card from an Oldie But Goodie! by Chatterbox-1

MMTPT475 Flea Market Stop by Covington Crafter

F4A394 MIX241 Missed the 70s by Jennifrann

F4A394 When In Roam by Lv2grdn

CCC17SEP snowy trees 3 by snietje

F4A394 Living In The 70's by sue28

WT652 Dear Friend sm by smadson

IC A Forest In Fall by Stamperrobin

WT652 Old Dog New Tricks by peeps321

FC:IC614 by Reddyisco

Now it's your turn, what did you add to your favourites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 09-09-2017 at 05:48 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #2  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Heart POST 2

Please help the Favorites Team by making sure:

1. That your links work correctly.

2. The card maker�s SCS name is shown, it really helps if their name is in color.

3. Lastly, it really, really, helps if you have a blank line between each entry.

Thank you in advance for helping us make sure that no one is missed!

Each week we have newcomers to the Favorites threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more fun and interesting this thread will be.

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this post.

Want to post a Thank You to the SCS member who nominated your card?

Please do not use the �Quote� button at the bottom of the thread!! Instead,scroll down and type your response in the �Quick Reply� box. (Using the �Quote� button to reply causes the original messages to be repeated over and over. That can confuse the team, and we may notify people twice.)

Pay It Forward(optional, but nice).
When you say "thank you," you are encouraged to �Pay It Forward� by linking at least one of your own Favorites from last week. You may link as many of your Favorites you wish.

Linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab.

2. Open a second browser tab (or a separate window). Go to your Gallery and click on "My Favorites" on the left sidebar.

3. Click on a card you have saved in your Favorites. At the top, highlight the web address (it starts with www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery.....and so on). Copy the web address.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Scroll down to the �Quick Reply� box at the bottom of the Favorites thread, and paste your link in the message box. On your keyboard, hit Enter twice to add a blank line after each card linked.

5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 as many times as needed to enter all your Favorites links.

6. When you have finished entering your links, click the �Go Advanced� button. Proofread all your entries in the �Preview� window that opens. Make sure your card links all have a blank line between each entry and that the card links work as a link back to each card.

7. Any corrections needed are done in the �Reply to Thread�message box below the �Preview� area in this new window.

8. If you had to make any corrections, click the �Preview Post� button again and re-proof. Steps#6, #7, and #8 can be repeated as many times as needed.

9. When finalized, click the �Submit Reply� button.

Okay, now you're ready to show us your Favorites!

Last edited by susie australia; 09-10-2017 at 01:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 06:34 PM   #5  

Received 648 Likes on 367 Posts

Relax at the Beach by CHeavens - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCDT, CC651,TLC654, vintage typewriter by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May_The_Course by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Altered Tin - Deer in the Fall by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 Joyful Wishes by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

At Least You're Still Pretty! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652, Voila, It's Your Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 CCC17SEP Old Fashion Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glitzy Sky with Polar Bears by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652, Hummingbird Hunger by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Joy to the World by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take One of Special Birth - Fail! by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Construction Zone by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulips for you... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bells by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card from an Oldie But Goodie! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A394 WT652 70's colors by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittery Cheer by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC650 Sweet Posies by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX241 Thelma and Louise by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614~Savannah by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Green Floral by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Holy Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A forest In Fall (An open view) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Pie and Desserts by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652: Cardinal Bird Feeder by Aastha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Red by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Birthday Wetlands by luvs2stamp2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heading to CAS faves.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #6  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

My list is lighter than normal! I know I have missed many fabulous creations this week. I have been fully distracted by many happenings this week. My daughter had a little accident that ended up giving her a concussion so we have been on quiet rest for four days and then Irma has caused me all sorts of distraction knowing that friends and relatives are in her path.

We haven't forgotten about TX or the fires in Montana and Oregon either!

Here are a few cards I did manage to see....

IC614, Autumn Wreath by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CD
IC614 Well, Hello Hydrangea by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Hobbie a 1970's sensation! by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC650 Sweet Posies by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

EFGH

SC661 S'more Fun by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IJKLM
F4A394 When In Roam by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC651 Plaid Pinwheel by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brighten a Rainy Day by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661_CC650 Poinsettia Peace by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 Bonjour by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
NOPQRSTUVWXYZ

CC651 happy halloween by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cat Card Pouch by Technique_Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Monthly Hero - Van Gogh Kitty by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661~How Many Spots Are You? by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS445 - Dream Come True by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Thoughts & prayers for all affected by global disasters; hurricanes, wild fires, earthquake, flooding, tsunamis. Having endured 2 hail storms earlier this year does not compare to the most recent devastations! Rebuilding and healing will take time. Godspeed to those impacted.

Below are creations that really spoke to me.
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

MIX241 Thelma and Louise by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A394 - Stand Out by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A394 WT652 70's colors by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Old Dog New Tricks by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 Bittersweet by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 Defining Forces by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GDP103 CC651 Have a Great Trip to the Good Outdoors by brentsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC121, TLC654 Sorry for Your Fur Baby Loss by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS552 Unplugged by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New to me stampers;
Charlotte's Web by auntpammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

COF Great Gift by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts

Thank you, dear Susie, for faving my Living In The 70's card, I did have fun putting that one together!! Title should have been Livin' In The 70's after the Skyhooks song but clearly typed a 'g' on the end!!!!

Back with my favs later!

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 11:16 PM   #9  
Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 54 Likes on 48 Posts

Thank you Benzi for mentioning my sketch challenge card in her favorites, thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 11:23 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 181 Likes on 123 Posts

I want to start by sending out my prayers and thoughts to all of my SCS friends in the US who are experiencing the wrath of nature ATM and hope you all stay safe~ Here are my favourites -

CAS445, TLC654 You're The Best Cowgirl by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCDT, CC651,TLC654, vintage typewriter by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC651 Floral Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC614 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC651 Peachy Beach (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC661 Stand By You by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC661 S'more Fun by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT652 Make A Wish by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holly Hobbie a 1970's sensation! by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Merry Kissmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Forest In Fall by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A forest In Fall (An open view) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Green Floral by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC614 Well, Hello Hydrangea by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC614 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And a newbie to me -
Poppies by Sioban - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 11:33 PM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 82 Likes on 45 Posts

I have a ton of cards in my favorites this week! (DS went back to school this week ;) ) Here's list #1

September Flowers by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dog Years by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS552 Brrr it's Cold by shirlb19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS552 Melanie's Birthday by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS445 Western Stars by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC654 Land On Your Feet by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loads of Wishes - MR by StitchesandSmudges - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS445 ~ Birthday Boy by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Cowboy Boots by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS445 Cowboy Sunset by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 Peachy Hi by dahlia19 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661_CC650 Poinsettia Peace by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Geometric Gem by ju012835 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gridworks Retiform by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pile of Gourds by marmie43gs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss' Birthday by beechwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC4D, Duck in the Water!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2017, 11:48 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Part 2

SC661, CCC17APR Penguin Holidays by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamp in up Snowmen by Sioban - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas card, they had no spots I just had to give them some by Sioban - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 Defining Forces by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 Joyful Wishes by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 ~ How much stamping! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sharing the Joy by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC4D Dream vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sea Friends by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Elf, WT651, SCSCCSEP17 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Kindness Is Appreciated by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just for You by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 CCC17SEP Old Fashion Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Rose by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 12:01 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Part 3

Season of Friendship by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkins and Latte by Jari - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anemones & Lace by bearpaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Cute Critters dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Construction Zone by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTWSC349 - Birthday Card by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pop up cube card (front) by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Much Love by charmedvixen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulips for you... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Bells by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blocks by sbs81 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampin'Up! Carols of Christmas & Card Front Builder by GracelynsMommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sleepy Pumpkin Kitty by papercrafter40 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How old would you be? by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 12:11 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Part 4

CCC17Jul11_TIC205_SC661 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC615_F4A391 Christmas Topiary by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Cross by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Spice Cutie by Forest Ranger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Love by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS553 - Awesome by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Pie and Desserts by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661~Puppy Tirck or Treat~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Rose Wonder by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nature's Pace by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Red by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colourful Autumn by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are so Kind by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 pop up blessings by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Note of Thanks, CTD457 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, STV17MON36 by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry I was Crabby... by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Poinsettia by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Greetings by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks a Bunch Wreath by okobojidawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Drop in for a Spell FS553 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS143 / QFTD93 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 01:47 AM   #15  

Received 635 Likes on 445 Posts

It is so sad to read about all the destruction happening in the world through persecution, storms, fires and earthquakes - praying for safe keeping and sensible choices.

Thank you to everyone involved in this thread - the great job by the notifiers and those who check the galleries and choose cards to bring smiles - what a great community.

Here is my list
Christmas Elf, WT651, SCSCCSEP17 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS445 Cowboy Sunset by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC4D, Duck in the Water!! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652, Hummingbird Hunger by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MM255, Muse 232 - Joy by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614, Autumn Wreath by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Joy to the World by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 Peachy Beach (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 Floral Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 Plaid Pinwheel by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS_DD8ABC2B Nature Silhouettes by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC3C lego perpetual calendar by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here, Kitty Kitty--Trick or Treat! by MDO Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A394 - Stand Out by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

no worries by rokale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Maritime Thank You by scrapbook4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS552 Born to Ride Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Why is it some weeks getting these into a sorted order seems so tortuous - one day I will find a good method!
Take care all xxx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 02:47 AM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a wonderful way to end the weekend. Thank you so much Polly, Brenda, Jeanie and Sue for including me on your terrific lists. I shall happy dance my way to bed.

Thank you (in advance) for the happy mail Kia.

#, N to Z ladies, I will be back tomorrow with your happy mail.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 04:13 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 455 Likes on 202 Posts

Wonderful news has me feeling joyful, because my Christmas Card from an Oldie But Goodie! card has been FAVORITED by several. I am humbled to be included on their lists! My great appreciation to Susie (susie australia), Polly (peeps321), and Brenda (Benzi) for this honor. Many thank yous to Sabrina (Cook22) for sending me this happy news and giving of her time!

I'm like one other of my fellow SCSers in that I found so many amazing FAVORITES in the gallery this week, and I'm just going to name them ALL in a two-part entry.

Pearly Gates by Aardybark

DD8ABC4D, Duck in the Water!! by annsforte3

SC661, Peach Petals by annsforte3

Sea Friends by akeptlife

AJVD - Christmas Blessings by Ardyth

Dragonfly Dreams Birthday by Art Deco Diva

Black-eyed Susan by auntpammy

Daisy Delight & Night of Navy - It's Your Day! by Barb Mann

CAS445 Go West by BarbieP

WT652, In the Field by Benzi

IC614, Autumn Wreath by Benzi

Recycled Christmas Wishes by Beverly Sue Wilsons

Cupcake Girl 2 by CardsbyMel

CAS445 Bucking Bronco by cdimick

Relax at the Beach by CHeavens

Gold Swirly Snowflakes by cindy_canada

Stained Glass Window Hot Air Balloons by cindy_canada

TLC654 Mighty Love by Cook22

Shaker Birthday by Cook22

WT652 Winds of Winter by Covington Crafter

Feeling Under the Weather? by Forest Ranger

Dear Rose Card by geobeck

SC661 S'more Fun by grannytranny

*IC614 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour

*CC651 Floral Thank You by hobbydujour

See you next week in the gallery!!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 04:20 AM   #18  

What a day brightener this thread is with otherwise destruction all around. I'm praying for all with fires, smoke, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.

A huge thank you to Susie (Susie Australia) for showing some love to my card, WT652, In the Field, by listing it in your favorites.

And, to Angela (ohmy paper!) and Janine (Jay-Bee) for listing my card, IC614, Autumn Wreath, in your favorites. Thanks so much.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 04:28 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Carlene, thanks for the wonderful early morning happy mail, and Brenda, thanks so much for adding my Deer in the Fall Altered box to your Favorites! What a nice way to start the day.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 04:52 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts

Thank you Miss Susie for starting the thread. Thank youPriscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia), Angie (ohmypaper!)for volunteering your time to send the notifications for the amazing crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you taking the time.

I am praying for all those in the fire zone and the hurricane zones.

Thank you to these wonderful crafters for adding my cards on your favorites. I really appreciate being on your incredible list of favorites.
Brenda (Benzi)
Jeannie (Lv2grdn)
Sue (Sue28 )
Jen (Miss Boo) x3
Janine (Jay Bee)

Here are my favorites this week:
CAS445 - Dream Come True by T. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC654 Land On Your Feet by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS445 Bandana Boot by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Cowboy Boots by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC654 For Hanneke by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661, Our Talks by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild Joys! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652, Voila, It's Your Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Winds of Winter by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 - Halloween Hedgehog by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652~My Girl-Savannah Rose by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Old Dog New Tricks by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

... Be Adorable ! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Something Old by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 God's hands and feet by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Card from an Oldie But Goodie! by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Merry Kissmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 Hello Baby by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT652 pop up cube card by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oldies Set by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a ton of amazing cards this week. Show us your favorites. What did I miss?
Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 04:56 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 455 Likes on 202 Posts

I'm back with Part II of my list...so many GREAT cards in the Gallery!! Also, to send prayers for those brave people, who have already suffered from Hurricane Harvey, all the fires in the U.S. and elsewhere, plus those now in the path of Irma.

Wild Joys! by jdmommy

Happy Birthday by jeanmanis

CAS445 Bandana Boot by Jennifrann

Brighten a Rainy Day by jentimk

Blue Green Floral by jojot

TCC77_CC646 Weathered Floral by Julie Gearinger

WT652 Hello Baby by justampin

Be Brave! Be Bold! ~ KelliJo by KelliJo

Hold Tight by Kemernow

Colourful Autumn by kiagc

Galactic Black Magic by kkrab5

DD8ABC4D DD7ABC26A dahlia fold angel by lacyquilter

SC661 by lazylizard

TLC654 Kitty cares just because! by LizBeth1976

Breath of Kindness by Luv Flowers

WT652 Construction Zone by Lv2grdn

Here, Kitty Kitty--Trick or Treat! by MDO Susan

MFTWSC349 Shaker by mfb

Tweet wishes by MommaPattis

F4A393 Butterflies to cheer up by niki1

Inkpad Halloween by nwilliams6

SC661, Our Talks by ohmypaper!

Friends Are Angels by pam124

Sharing the Joy by Petal Pusher

DD8ABC5E The Wedding by Precious Kitt

WT652 Old Dog New Tricks by peeps321

IC614 Thoughts of You by peeps321

Maritime Thank You by scrapbook4ever

Fall Night by Scrappycat0818

Christ is born by Shirleysgirl

WT652 CCC17SEP Old Fashion Christmas by Shoe Girl

FS552 ~ Flower Corner by sistersandie

WT652 Dear Friend sm by smadson

WT652 Proud by snowmanqueen

Danny The Dapper Dough Man~ by stampin'nana

WT Merry Kissmas by Stamperrobin

White Holidays by Stamping Kitty

Welcome baby boy by Stamples

Christmas Around the World in Bethlehem by Stamps-n-lingers

WT652 An Old Favourite by sue28

Another Oldie but Goodie by susanbri

MIX241 Thelma and Louise by susie australia

Hello Friend by Sweet Irene

SC661 luck by tessaduck

cute castle by trak957

SCSCCDT, CC651,TLC654, vintage typewriter by Tonda Baldwin

Pinecone Beauty by urrn4u

DD8ABC4D Dream vky by Vickie Y

Gingerbread Man by #1artist4highhopes

Christmas Elf, WT651, SCSCCSEP17 by #1artist4highhopes

All of you have been busy, busy with great creative minds and fingers this past week. Now, it's time for more fun to begin again for next week's Gallery!!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).

Last edited by Chatterbox-1; 09-10-2017 at 05:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:07 AM   #22  

Huge thanks to Carlene (chatterbox-1) for listing two of my cards in your favorites, IC614, Autumn Wreath and WT652, In the Field. I am a a happy girl.

Thank you to Priscilla (catluvr2) for delivering such great news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:22 AM   #23  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay_BeeView Post
It is so sad to read about all the destruction happening in the world through persecution, storms, fires and earthquakes - praying for safe keeping and sensible choices.

Thank you to everyone involved in this thread - the great job by the notifiers and those who check the galleries and choose cards to bring smiles - what a great community.

Here is my list...

Why is it some weeks getting these into a sorted order seems so tortuous - one day I will find a good method!
Take care all xxx
Janine, I would say that while the alphabetical sorting really is appreciated, if it's a huge amount of trouble, then even just adding colour to the usernames already makes a huge difference in how easy it is to pick out the names we need to notify! I know it's easy for me to sort but my lists are always short ;-). Posting here shouldn't be a chore, IMO.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:27 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 69 Likes on 54 Posts

Thanks for the selection as a favorite. We survived Harvey here in Houston!

Brent

Please visit my gallery! Pinterest
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:28 AM   #25  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

I almost feel embarrassed to list the one card that was in my Favourites when I checked last night. I've been so tired that some days this week I just came home and went to bed, and I believe life is too short to play catch-up, it's better just to go forward ;-).

SC661~How Many Spots Are You? by wannabcre8tive

I must say, it was fabulous seeing all the old stamps pulled out for Lisa's WT challenge. Don't they all still look great?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:48 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 658 Likes on 415 Posts

Jeannie, thanks so much for mentioning that unplugged card and Carlene, thanks for the happy mail.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 05:52 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 407 Likes on 353 Posts

Thanks so much, Brenda, Jeannie, Sue28(x2), Janine and Carlene(x2), for including cards of mine on your lists. A happy start to a Sunday morning. Thank you, Stacy, for giving of your time to let me know. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:04 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Thank you, Jen, for choosing my pop up cube cards as favorites.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:06 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Janine, for choosing my lego calendar as a favorite.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

A few faves and this posted before it was ready!

FC:IC614 by Reddyisco

IC614 Well, Hello Hydrangea by CherylQuilts

IC614, Simple Pleasures by k dunbrook

IC614 Happy Bday by JBgreendawn

Nature's Pace by Luv Flowers

Hello Fall by bearpaw

Life is too short ... by jdmommy

IC A Forest In Fall by Stamperrobin

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Lisa, for choosing my pop up cube card as a favorite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:09 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Carlene, for choosing my dahlia fold angel as a favorite.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:14 AM   #33  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.

September 2017 VSBN is in full swing, so I've been enjoying some scrapbook pages. This is what I added to my favs this week.

VSBNSep17A, Sugar & Spice sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sept Memories by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LN - Autumn 16 by Lmn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Gifts VSBN Grid by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flip Out by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Never give up, just practice, stay positive and have fun!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:15 AM   #34  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my Favorites for this week:

TLC654 Land On Your Feet by StampingQueenJAR:

All Season Screen Divider by ruby-heartedmom:
All Season Screen Divider by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC654 Mighty Love by Cook22:
TLC654 Mighty Love by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCSCCDT, CC651,TLC654, vintage typewriter by Tonda Baldwin:

CC651 - BLACK PEACH PARTY by Karen B Barber:
CC651 - BLACK PEACH PARTY by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 Kung Fu by Crafty Julia:
CC651 Kung Fu by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC651 Floral Thank You by hobbydujour:
*CC651 Floral Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC661 ~ How much stamping! by sistersandie:
SC661 ~ How much stamping! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC WT Delivery in town by Stamperrobin:
TLC WT Delivery in town by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunshine girl by Kari B.:
Sunshine girl by Kari B. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC651 happy halloween by tessaduck:

CC651 happy halloween by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A394 WT652 70's colors by Holstein:

CC650 Sweet Posies by CherylQuilts:

Stay safe ladies,

niki

Last edited by niki1; 09-10-2017 at 06:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:20 AM   #35  
Kookie Creator

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you so much, Carlene, for including my card on your list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:20 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 721 Likes on 548 Posts

First of all I would like to thank those who mentioned one of my cards last week, I was cut out of the world during one week without internet neither phone...so I couldn't thank those lovely people

Thank you Susie for mentioning my Christmas embroidery and thank you for all your nice comments
Thank you Kia for the happy mail

here are some of my favorites I hope it doesn't mind if there are some from last week because I couldn't log-in last week

Snoopy's Sled by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC660 Butterfly Flourish by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT651 Trifold Deer by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC17Aug_SC660_CC650 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter's glow by Stamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A394 MIX241 Missed the 70s by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 - Courage by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC614 Spooky Treat by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 06:21 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Back to finish ... I have no idea how my previous post posted without hitting the submit button ... alas I am back with the remaining.

IC614 Love by Biggan

*IC614 Happy Thanksgiving by hobbydujour

F4A394 WT652 70's colors by Holstein

Colorful Fall by Jari

CT0917 Autumn Colors by sleepyinseattle

Up Up and Away! by akeptlife

SC Merry Christmas by Stamperrobin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 07:12 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts

Much appreciation and thanks to these artists for including my cards in your fav lists! Susie
Brenda
Angie
Jen
Carlene
And more thanks to Carlene for the happy mail!!
Warm hugs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 07:18 AM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you, Chatterbox-1 for listing my card among your favorites this week. It is always nice to get vindication from ones peers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-10-2017, 07:37 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 244 Likes on 184 Posts
Smile my favorites

Thanks Anita for counting me in your faves this week! Here's my list
dcmauch- Fall Collage
nancy williams - Western Encouragement
stampercamper (mary brown)- thinking of you
StitchesandSmudges- Loads of Wishes MR
TLC654 bensarmom
nancy williams- Inkpad Halloween