Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-29-2017, 10:57 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 455 Likes on 202 Posts
Default FAVORITES for the week ending July 30, 2017!

Greetings everyone!! I�m Carlene (Chatterbox-1), and I will be starting this week�s FAVORITES Thread, which will be coming to you from beautiful and sunny western Washington�yes that would be NO rain! Summer started early this year, and we even had a dry July 4th! In 35 years, I think I�ve experience four without rain!

About this thread: The FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared by you in our SCS Gallery. This is the place to link your fabulous favorites that you have discovered in the Gallery during this past week from Monday, July 24 through Sunday, July 30. Everyone is welcome to join in � please, check my next post for directions in how to post.

Your wonderful notifying team, who will be sending out the good news via happy mail, are: Susie (susie australia), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Priscilla(catluvr2), Nancy (nwilliams6), Carla (Covington Crafter), Carlene(Chatterbox-1), and Angie (ohmypaper!).

My Favorites this week: With our beautiful, sunny weather, it�s difficult to stay home or indoors, but I did spend some time in the Gallery, and I spotted many beauties. It is definitely difficult to choose, but decisions must be made! Here are the highlights from my list to share with you:

IC607 TLC648 Bubble Wrap Flower by asweetjewel

Love you to Pieces by barbaralynn

CC645 Geli Print Thanks by beesmom

WT646 How Wonderful Life Is by beesmom

WT646 Warm by Biggan

SC655 Dream Come True by cathymac

WT646 Tickled Pink by cathymac

DTGD17TexasGrammy Lacey Birthday by cdimick

TLC648, Bubble Ocean by cjzim

WT646 Hot Dragonfly by Cook22

Zeus the Wolf by devilyshshy_des

Spritzed Ink Howl by dini

Let's Celebrate by DJRants

Beautiful Thoughts (FG) by Francie G.

WT646 Sunny Thoughts (FG) by Francie G.

WT646 Solar Eclipse by hobbydujour

CC645 Oxide Inks by Holstein

Rain or shine by jdmommy

Steampunk Bird by JadeOnline

My first experience with Stampscapes. by JinxMe

Wish Big by jojot

CC645_S2S17CC Sending Prayers by Julie Gearinger

Birthday in Black & White by Kemernow

Magnolia Tree by LoveRibbons

Peace and Joy by mother's daughter

By The Lake by sarahebo

CC SC Rejoice! by Stamperrobin

MMTPT470 Crazy Ladybugs by susie australia

MIX235 Thinking of you by susie australia

Christmas Reindeer by taclary

Bloom Wildly by thecircleguru

DD7ABC24C Friendly Cats vky by Vickie Y

Watercolor Doodled Flowers + Stripes by Whimsey
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2017, 11:06 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 455 Likes on 202 Posts
Smile Instructions for posting your Favorites..PLEASE read

Please help the Favorites Team by making sure:
1.That your links work correctly.

2.The card maker�s SCS name is shown, and

3.Lastly, it really, really, helps if you have a blank line between each entry.

Thank you in advance for helping us make sure that no one is missed!

Each week we have newcomers to the Favorites threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more fun and interesting this thread will be.

Want to post a Thank You to the SCS member who nominated your card?
Please do not use the �Quote� button at the bottom of the thread!!
Instead,scroll down and type your response in the �Quick Reply� box. (Using the �Quote� button to reply causes the original messages to be repeated over and over. That can confuse the team, and we may notify people twice.)

Pay It Forward(optional, but nice).
When you say "thank you," you are encouraged to �Pay It Forward� by linking at least one of your own Favorites from last week. You may link as many of your Favorites you wish.

Linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab.

2. Open a second browser tab (or a separate window). Go to your Gallery and click on "My Favorites" on the left sidebar.

3. Click on a card you have saved in your Favorites. At the top, highlight the web address (it starts with www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo ..... and so on). Copy the web address.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Scroll down to the �Quick Reply� box at the bottom of the Favorites thread, and paste your link in the message box. On your keyboard, hit Enter twice to add a blank line after each card linked.

5. Repeat steps #3 and #4 as many times as needed to enter all your Favorites links.

6. When you have finished entering your links, click the �Go Advanced� button. Proofread all your entries in the �Preview� window that opens. Make sure your card links all have a blank line between each entry and that the card links work as a link back to each card.

7. Any corrections needed are done in the �Reply to Thread�message box below the �Preview� area in this new window.

8. If you had to make any corrections, click the �Preview Post� button again and re-proof. Steps#6, #7, and #8 can be repeated as many times as needed.

9. When finalized, click the �Submit Reply� button.

HAPPY LINKING!!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2017, 11:33 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Carlene - well done, great work starting your first Favourites thread! Since I'm up early, here's what I found...I had a crazy busy week. I know, story of my life this year.

The Great Outdoors by Bishsticks

MIX235 Journalist by gutsport56

TLC648 Sweet Spot by Lv2grdn

FC:WT646 by Reddyisco

And my thanks to everybody for all their fun and fabulous bubble-wrap creations for the TLC this week. You really rocked it! I can't list them all ;-).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:16 AM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for starting us off Carlene. Here are some of the wonderful cards I saw last week.

Take Time To Smell The Flowers by ArtzadoniStudio

Lavender Rose by BlueFeathe Newbie

Chopped Wood by Cindy1969 Newbie

CAS439 Never finished by f.schles

MIX235 Journalist by gutsport56

WT646, Paradise by guneauxdesigns

My first experience with Stampscapes. by JinxMe New to me

DTGD17understandblueA by n2scrappin

Under the Sea Box Card by NickieD78 Newbie

CAS439 Dream Big by Penny627

Mixed Media Background by susanbri

IC A Candle by Stamperrobin

DD7ABC25B Bag Card - By Alana by Sunshinesense

WT646 ~ Ribbon Birthday by sistersandie

CAS439 Pop Pop Poppy by sue28

CC645 Sweet Bouquet by sleepyinseattle

Make A Difference! by TLady

DTGD17justwritedesigns Christmas Boot vky by Vickie Y

I�m looking forward to seeing what I missed. I can�t wait to check out all the DTGD cards too. Have a happy inky week girls.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:21 AM   #5  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for ending my day on such a happy note Carlene. I am tickled pink that you included both of my cards. I also love your Post #2, especially the bit about leaving a blank line between each entry. My old eyes aren't what they used to be! Have a happy, inky week

I'm off to bed soon, A and B ladies I will be back tomorrow with your happy mail.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 03:40 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Charlene for starting the thread this week.

Thank you to the wonderful volunteer notifiers Susie (susie australia), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Priscilla(catluvr2), Nancy (nwilliams6), Carla (Covington Crafter), Carlene(Chatterbox-1), and Angie (ohmypaper!) for sending the happy mail to the amazing crafters on this thread. We appreciate you so much.

Here are my favorites:
WT646 Roastie Toastie Fireside Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wt646 Surfer Joe by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tutti Frutti by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT646 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388 Busy Bee Hello Shaker Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388 inside and backside by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388 "Hay, Chick!" by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388 Morning Feeding by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rain or shine by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388 On the Farm by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hay There! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388 It's Pasture Birthday by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rooster Home... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A388, Fun Stampers Journey, Mommy's Pony by n2scrappin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT646, Paradise by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Rock! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trees in Orange and Black by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC608 ~ just be by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC608 Lighthouse and Pennants_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Candle by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vanilla Ice Cream by yellowrose46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love to See You Smile by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC645 Oxide Inks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT470 Crazy Ladybugs by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT646 Mermaid Dreams by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT646 - Warm Thanks by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 03:48 AM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 331 Likes on 186 Posts

I am going to do one list this morning and one later today because I have so many. This week there were some gorgeous cards PLUS DTGD started and there are always wonderful creations in those challenges.

Oh Ship! by Bishsticks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Tickled Pink by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chopped Wood by Cindy1969 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT646 Solar Eclipse by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Under the Sea Box Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Liquid Honey Bee Hive Shaker Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17dini, Fragrance by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGDUnderstandblueA * Wonderful Things by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Sunny Thoughts (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My first experience with Stampscapes. by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Hot Dragonfly by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Roastie Toastie Fireside Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17justwritedesigns - Watercolor Imprints Smile by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645_S2S17CC Sending Prayers by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17UnderstandblueB by jacqueline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Steampunk Bird by JadeOnline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kindness (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17dini Scrappy Friends by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nwilliams6, Up and Away by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloom Wildly by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX235 Thinking of you by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavender Rose by BlueFeather - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nwilliams6 - Snowflake Season by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA, Smile by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blood vs. Pancakes by sgc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cat=fav&sortby=d&sorttime=30&way=asc

Hugz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 03:57 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Great job starting us off Carlene! Hey...I just noticed the highlighting and colored text works again! Hooray!! :p

CAS439 One in a Million by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT646 Sunny Thoughts (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Candle by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD17UnderstandBlueA You Matter by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 04:26 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,292 Likes on 2,479 Posts

WOW--what a great way to start a Sunday morning, by seeing my name here for a favorite card. Thank You Charlene for liking my "Love you to Pieces" card!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 05:30 AM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Favourites and DTGD and I am trying to catch up on ironing!
Here are what I found - sorry if I missed your beautiful creation for DTGD here - I think I forgot to press the heart when whizzing through the gallery.

CAS439 One in a Million by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Northern Lights Wolf by Gina Marie Designs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC24C Friendly Cats vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inking Framescapes by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My first experience with Stampscapes. by JinxMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Birthday Daisies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 How Wonderful Life Is by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chloe Stem negative Banner Get Well by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday bubbles by Angelnorth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655 Dream Come True by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT470 Crazy Ladybugs by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Housework whenever by Pandora Spocks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations by Martinaskaartjes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks with Distress Oxide inks by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Matter (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA Too Cute by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA - My Sweet Peach by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delilah by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a fun week with the DTGD challenges folks

Last edited by Jay_Bee; 07-30-2017 at 06:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 06:30 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 246 Likes on 160 Posts

Decided to quickly post my fav's for the week before I head off to church and then an afternoon at the El Paso Playhouse - (They are performing Calendar Girls - it will be interesting to see how they portray that - Very subtle lighting I imagine!!) LOL

My list of fav's includes these fun cards::

Dear Friend by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS439 Pop Pop Poppy by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS439 friend and TLC 648 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friendship by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chloe Stem negative Banner Get Well by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIM #292 CC645 Summer Lemons by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Thank You... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm not a Hoarder . . . I'm the Curator of an extensive collection of embellishments!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Guest Designer Color Challenge July 2017
Favorites Notification Team

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 07:06 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for getting us started this week, Carlene!

Only one day in the galleries this week (Saturday). Two Doctor appts, X-rays and an MRI for my lower back. MRI results - numerous discs in different states of degeneration. UGH! Appointment with Neurosurgeon Aug. 25th.

I did get to join in the DTGD challenges � hope I can make them all. Here are some of my favs from DTGD:

DTGD17dini by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17dini Scrappy Friends by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA, You Are Wonderful by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17dini Easy Flight by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17UnderstandBlueA With Sympathy by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let It Run! by hdp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA See You At The Beach by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17UnderstandBlueA You Matter by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA, Birthday Fishes by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 07-30-2017 at 07:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 07:06 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Jay_Bee for choosing my Delilah card as a favorite! Totally made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 07:29 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Heartfelt thanks, Carlene, Lisa, Nancy and Linda, for each listing a card on mine on your lists. I am truly appreciative. Thank you, Priscilla, for volunteering your time on Sunday to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you to catluvr2 and nwilliams6 for putting my card on your FFTW! And thanks to Carla (Covington Crafter) to let me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

A big thank you to Susie for choosing 2 of my cards AND sending me the happy mail - YOU ROCK, Susie!!

Here are mine:
WT646, Paradise by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17TexasGrammy Sympathy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A Horses on the farm, of course! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A388 It's Pasture Birthday by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17understandblueA, You Are Wonderful by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC608 Friend by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello, Hello! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS546 Dreams Set Sail by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Sweet Bouquet by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Tickled Pink by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2812845?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir=
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 08:41 AM   #17  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my favorites:

TLC648 Snappy Birthday by Cook22:
TLC648 Snappy Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC648 bensarmom by bensarmom:
TLC648 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC648 CAS439 Friends by Biggan:
TLC648 CAS439 Friends by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Geli Print Thanks by beesmom:
CC645 Geli Print Thanks by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Nature is Marvelous by justampin:
CC645 Nature is Marvelous by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week
and many thanks for your comments on my cards...

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 09:18 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 943 Likes on 336 Posts

A big thank you to Sabrina(Cook22) and Susi (Australia) for choosing my Card.

Thank you Priscills (Catluvr2) for sending me the happy Mails.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 09:26 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for the mention, Maura. It's always appreciated, never expected. And always brightens up my Sunday. Thanks, too, to Carla for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #20  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you Nancy for letting me know that Niki picked my card as one of her faves this week. Hope to load mine on a bit later.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 10:17 AM   #21  
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Received 974 Likes on 624 Posts

Carlene - Thanks for letting me know that my Reindeer card was chosen as a Favorite this week. I am so honored to be among some talented people.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 10:38 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

It is a busy time at Splitcoast with Dare to Get Dirty 2017 in full swing, which is what I have been doing this past week and earlier today.

But, I do have a few faves to share, I will keep my DTGD cards for next week.

Lavender Rose by BlueFeather - new to SCS

IC608 Blue Bird Sky (FG) by Francie G.

IC608 Wild Thing by beesmom

IC608 Painted Scene by Weekend Warrior

Trees in Orange and Black by jojot

IC608, DTGD17jacquelineA, CAS Collage by k dunbrook

Friends by frenziedstamper

Inking Framescapes by JinxMe

Waste Not, Want Not by susanbri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so very much, my precious friends [Susie (susie australia), Lisa (Shoe Girl) and Maura (beesmon)] for including my Paradise card as one of your favorites! You bless my heart! Hugs and blessings to you!

Sweet Priscilla, you are so wonderful to volunteer your time to send me notifications! Hugs, special lady!

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 11:28 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

Thank you Carlene for getting us started! It's doubly hard to choose cards with all the marvelous DTGD creations. Here's what I've found. I'm looking forward to seeing your favorites.

DTGD17jacquelineA Bliss by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Patterned Floral by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindi's Birthday card Inside by bdeyes9 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 How Wonderful Life Is by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17stampersandeeA bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC608 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Mermaid Dreams by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC608 Rock my World of Dreams by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17Dini by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cloisonne Crane in Clack on White by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Birdies! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17dini City Holidays by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 ~ Ribbon Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 melted wax crayons bg by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17justwritedesigns by taclary - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bears On Swing by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you all a crafty week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Here is my list of favorites for the past week:

Dear Friend by kiagc

Branched Framed Garden Scene by kittie747

CAS439 Never finished by f.schles

Rest by PaperPunchScissors

CC645 Geli Print Thanks by beesmom

CC645 A Walk with Nature by justampin

CC645 ~ Polka Dot Birthday by sistersandie

CC645 Never Stop Growing by Jennifrann

CC645 Jesus' Birth by Precious Kitty

CC645 by lazylizard

Goldfinch Love CC645 by justwritedesigns

Beautiful Thoughts (FG) by Francie G.

*MIM #292 CC645 Summer Lemons by hobbydujour

CC645 Oxide Inks by Holstein

Vibrant Zinnia Thanks by thecircleguru

CC645 Sweet Bouquet by sleepyinseattle

SC655, CC645 Thankful Bouquet by octoberbabe

MMTPT470 Crazy Ladybugs by susie australia

allee's SC655 by allee's

Christmas Piece by karin van eijk

TLC648 daisy duo by Sunshinesense

Festive Holly Christmas by rosekathleenr

WT646 A Cool Hot by peeps321

CC SC Rejoice! by Stamperrobin

DTGD17understandblueA, You Are Wonderful by Benzi

FC:WT646 by Reddyisco

Bloom Wildly by thecircleguru

MIX235 Thinking of you by susie australia

IC608 Summer in a Jar by hobbydujour

IC608 Dragonfly Note by Shoe Girl

IC A Candle by Stamperrobin

F4A Horses on the farm, of course! by Stamperrobin

Snowy Church in the Pines by teawife

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 11:41 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 595 Likes on 369 Posts

Thanks so much Lisa (Shoe girl) for favouriting my Vanilla Ice Cream card this week. I've been to the cottage this week and have not spent any time in the galleries. Only have 2 cards in my favs.
FS546 Butterfly for Beautiful Miss Vicky by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC608 Dragonfly Note by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:03 PM   #28  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks to Carlene, Lisa, Linda, Maura and Bev for the mention of my card this week. Made my day Thanks, Priscilla for the time notifying. Hope the back is better.

Here are some of my favorites this week:

IC608 Dragonfly Note by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC SC Rejoice! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Patterned Floral by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks with Distress Oxide inks by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655, My Everything by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Koi Dreams using Create-a-Palette with Deb Valder by djlab - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Hugs by Dbeedog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Thoughts (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 A Walk with Nature by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Geli Print Thanks by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS439 Friendship by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rest by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGDUnderstandblueA * Wonderful Things by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:12 PM   #29  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

So many wonderful cards this week, and more coming with DTGD! Thank you to Carlene (Chatterbox-1) for including my card Birthday in Black and White in your Favorites, and to Lisa (Shoe Girl) for including Love to See You Smile in yours! Many thanks to Nancy (nwilliams6) for the notifications. Great job, ladies.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thanks so much, Bev, for putting two of my cards on your list. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Priscilla. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:23 PM   #31  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Good evening from Indiana. Here are my Favorites this week in the Alpha thread!

Your time to shine! by devilyshshy_des - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC24C Friendly Cats vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zeus the Wolf by devilyshshy_des - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bee a friend by Sunshinesense - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD7ABC24C hey chick by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hawaiian_Together Loyal and True by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Carla for the Happy mail and thank you sweet Maura for adding my Friend card to the favorites list!

Hugs to both of you!
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:53 PM   #33  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Favs July 30

So many beautiful cards so little time!!!! Love you all! Everyone of you is amazing!
DTGD17nancylittrell Rainbow Sherbet by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT470, Addie 3rd by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Birdies! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17UnderstandblueA rest by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing IC608 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC608 Wild Thing by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC608 Painted Scene by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Trees in Orange and Black by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC608 Kinda Special by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC608 Summer in a Jar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX235 Thinking of you by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hay There! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A388 Morning Feeding by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A388 Horse and Rider by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD17nwilliams6_IC607 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Grillfather by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655 Perfectly Dawn by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655, My Everything by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655 Dream Come True by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS439 Never finished by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC648 Mermaid and friends by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC644, F4A387, Cardinals at Christmas by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:56 PM   #34  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Huge thanks to Linda (Holstein) for listing my card, DTGD17understandblueA, You Are Wonderful, in your favorites. Thank you to Shirley (wannabcre8tive) for giving me the good news.
Shirley, the email came in but there was no message in my gallery. Somehow, notifications had been disabled. Ugh!

Wish I could list my favorites because I have some but I have been busy commenting on DTGD cards....and it continues.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:05 PM   #35  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Carla for the notices!!!Thank you Carlene, Susie-my sistah from anudder mudder!, Lisa, Polly, Maura, Francie, Bev, and Linda!! You ladies are amazing and so wonderful to list me in your favorites! Thank you my sweet friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:07 PM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so very much, Linda (Holstein) and Robin (Stamperrobin) x2 for including my cards on your list of favorites. You two ladies are marvelous artists, and when you include my work on your lists, I feel very honored! Thank you!!!

Thank you again, Priscilla, for the notifications!!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:09 PM   #37  
Crimping Master

BIG BIG BIG thanks to all the sweet new crafty friends that picked out some of my cards as "favorites" this week! There is TONS of inky inspiration on the site, I truly appreciate the pat on the back :-D

Big thanks to the gals that notified me too!

BIG Crafty Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:30 PM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Charlene, Thanks for getting us started.

here are a few I have saved from the Dare to get Dirty gallery... are you playing along?

DTGD17stampersandeeA Hello Kitties by catluvr2 -

DTGD17stampersandeeA Too Cute by Scraperwannabe -

DTGD17nwilliams6, Beach Hut by Benzi -

DTGD17stampersandeeA How Old?! by Jennifrann -

DTGD17stampersandeeA by LMcAree -

DTGD17nancylittrell Hugs by nancy littrell -

DTGD17justwritedesigns Art of Courage by dini -

DTGD17dini Books by kaldesign -

DTGD17dini hugs by tessaduck -

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Second time around, lost the first ones, here's mine:

CC645 Birthday Daisies by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Thoughts (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace and Joy by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Sweet Bouquet by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC645 Delightfully less wild by Stamples - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655 Floral Birthday by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655 Color My World by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC655 - magical by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jalapeno Hot! by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS547 Relax by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT646 Tropical Heat Peonies by tweedcurtain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breathless Sunset FS547 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Life by Dr Sonja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 07-30-2017 at 02:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2017, 02:40 PM   #40  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thanks so much to Maura (beesmom) and Priscilla (catluvr2) for listing my card, DTGD17understandblueA, You Are Wonderful, as a favorite today. I am thrilled!

Thank you to Susie Australia for delivering the good news.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes