Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-17-2017, 06:23 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Favorites for the week ending June 18, 2017

Hi, and welcome to the favorites thread this week. Let's all wish Kia a Happy Birthday today. Congratulations to the new dirty girls this month- Pam MacKay and Heidi Randazzo. Happy Father's day tomorrow to all the special men that are fathers.

Sending the happy mail notifications this week are Stacy (JBgreendawn) ,
Kia (Kiagc)
Brenda (tessaduck),Priscilla(catluvr2), Vicki(vdm) and myself.

Here are some beauties I found this week.

Watercolored Hydrangea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC602 Marbled Oxide by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC602 Sweet Friendship by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Wedding Cake by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382, MIX229, CT0617 - Squeeze the Day! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639 Butterfly Wishes by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Going over a Stencil Twice by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 Hit the Road by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 It must be for my son by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite from this week......amazing!!!!!!

Feathered Love by cpayette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC639 Summer Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Florals with Thanks by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Class of 2017 by cvillestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show us your favorites from this week! Thanks to all the stampers that take the time to make a list.
What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day and show me what I�ve missed...
This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

--------------------

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 06:24 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 06:43 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Thanks for a great (timely) start, Linda!

Here's some of my favorites from last week:

CC639 Sweet Birthday Wishes by beesmom

Hello Sunshine by Covington Crafter

WT640 Fabulous You by catluvr2

F4A382 It must be for my son by f.schles

Florals with Thanks by LittleSeaOtter

Grid Stencil Background by limedoodle

All I Need is Football and My Dog by Kemernow

Another Buzzard Birthday by Kalla Walla

F4A382 Luigi by susie australia

F4A As You Retire by Stamperrobin

F4A382 Mail/Male by snietje

Colorful Retirement by nwilliams6

F4A382 Sporty communications by niki1

F4A382, MIX229, CT0617 - Squeeze the Day! by ohmypaper!

So many times, I see things in the galleries that catch my eye and tweak my creativity. Thanks to all for the paper party that is Splitcoaststampers!

Keep 'em coming.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Linda for getting us started, so many pretty ones this week, here's my list:

TLC642 Sanded pencil background by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Exchange the Gears by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639 star shine by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summer daffodils CC639 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An Open Window by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Matter by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639 Shaky Birthday Card by Nannygirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC649 Dove and Lace_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639 Happiest Thoughts by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC649 a rose for you by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC649~Keep On Truckin' by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC649 Wetlands Father's Day Card by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT640 Trying some dangle art by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC649 Pondering by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT640 To Have and to Hold by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT640 Burning the Candles by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC17Jun1_JUGS397 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doodle all the day by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 It must be for my son by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happiness is a Butterfly by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639 Butterfly Wishes by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sparkling Butterflies by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolored Hydrangea by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC602 Washi Arts Background by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 06-17-2017 at 07:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 08:26 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member

Big hugs to Carolyn, Brenda, Linda, and Polly for faving my altered book.....You made my night. Definitely appreciated after I ruined tonight's dinner. Cooking is not my thing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 08:47 PM   #8  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Happy weekend to everyone! We have two new Dirty Dozen team members this week! Welcome to Pam and Heidi!!! This month's theme is sunrise/sunset and the gallery is gorgeous! Stop on by the Dirty Dozen gallery if you haven't already! If you aren't a Fan Club member click HERE for more info!

** Anita's Favourite-CT0617, It's Your Day** by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC639 Sweet Birthday Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617 Be Strong by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In the Forest Primeval by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX229 Thinking of You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Danni's Favorite- CT0617 You're on my mind** by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reverse Confetti Work of Art by dani114 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639, Love by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617 Summer Sky by fsabad - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 It must be for my son by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617 Sunset Garden by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sunshine and dragonfly~janeenk by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wish Big- CAS Watercolour Challenge by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pet Sympathy Cards by jenniferstamp04 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**JT's Fav ~ CT0617 Groovy** by Jeannie1862 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 To a Classic Father by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 Birthday Boy by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Special Dad by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX229 Freetown Leaves by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC17Jun5 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617 sunset by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CHRISTMAS MOUSE by Sioban - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Heidi's Favorite CT0617 Sassy Gal** by stampd76 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617 New Baby Girl by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC602 Birthday Boot by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Going over a Stencil Twice by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You're My Type by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Wedding Cake by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 Luigi by susie australia at Splitcoaststampers - Susie Australia - ( the link is good, I just can't get it to look like the rest of them for some reason?)

Spooky by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 Best Dog Dad by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A382 Enjoy the Journey vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Moment with Van Gogh by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

card 3 Spring Birds set by Rebecca Ednie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colorful Retirement by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS433 hi by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy Fold Snail by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Lyn's Favorite CT0617 Beach Path by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0617 New Life Together by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by ohmypaper!; 06-17-2017 at 08:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Linda (Holstein), thanks so very much for starting us off this weekend! Also thank you so much for favoring my Squeeze the Day card!

Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck)for also choosing my card as a favorite!

What a fun start to a Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2017, 09:21 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 711 Likes on 545 Posts

Today it's Father's Day so I'm early because the children come for lunch

Thank you Vicky for the happy mails you brought

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) Carolyn (snowmanqueen)2x and Angie (ohmypaper) for mentioning one or 2 cards this week, I'm so proud to be on your lists

here are my favorites from last week
CAS433 Swedish flag by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX229 Imagine by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hooray by kmarvin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Flowers by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC649, The One Whom... by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC639 Tempting Crushed Summer-ade by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC639 Happiest Thoughts by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
** Anita's Favourite- CT0617, DINSP0617 Watching the be beautiful sunset* by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doodle all the day by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 Luigi by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 WT640 Smashing Birthday by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 ~ For Eric by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 Celebrate Dad by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great Outdoors by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC602 Sun, Moon, and Stars by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a crafty week and Happy Father's Day for all the Fathers

We do what we can with what we've got !!

Come to the TEA-party every Tuesday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 01:02 AM   #11  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Opened up this page to add my favourites and I have already seen my name in lights - thank you Linda, Carolyn and Angie.

Happy Birthday Kia.

Thank you to all the notifiers for the time you give.

Here is my list
Andrea Robert Carved Christmas by Andrea Robert - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
AngelicaTurner Congratulations by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
anitak160 ** Anita's Favourite-CT0617, It's Your Day** by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
anitak160 ** Anita's Favourite- CT0617, DINSP0617 Watching the be beautiful sunset* by anitak160 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom CC639 Summer Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
beesmom CC639 Sweet Birthday Wishes by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
beesmom IC602 Sweet Friendship by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Maura - you just have to stop making so many beautiful cards - actually don't do that!
Biggan CAS433 Swedish flag by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan TLC642 Summer by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy S. Spring is in the Air Card by Candy S. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
catluvr2 IC602 Washi Arts Background by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

darbaby Altenew Birthday in Blues by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC639 By The Lake by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hobbydujour F4A382 MIX229 Keep on Roarin' by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook MIX229, F4A382, TLC642, Dad's Day by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter Florals with Thanks by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! F4A382, MIX229, CT0617 - Squeeze the Day! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 IC602 Marbled Oxide by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rebeccaof CT0617 Sailing in the morning (LT) by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl FS540 Lost Pets by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamperrobin IC A Wedding Cake by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
StampinJaimie5 Pocketful of Sunshine by StampinJaimie5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stamptress1 CT0617 With Sympathy by stamptress1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
susie australia F4A382 Luigi by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy Somethin' else by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
txgrrlnnh Hot News by txgrrlnnh - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 03:02 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Hello to all .... thank you Brenda for your Birthday Wishes. I received some beautiful cards from my SCS friends and I love them all. I have had a very busy week as I am painting my entire apartment. Doesn't sound like much except I have a lot of "stuff". I am a crafter after all! But I took my birthday off and celebrated with a friend doing garage sales. I snapped up those wooden frames at .25 cents each .... yeah!!! We had lunch then went to the mall and did more damage, I bought new dishes to match my new colours! Oh dear!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.

So, I am sorry that I did not spend a lot of time in the galleries. I did catch a few however.

Reverse Confetti Work of Art by dani114

MIX229 Thinking of You by catluvr2

CC639 Sweet Birthday Wishes by beesmom

CAS433 Glorious & Free by Weekend Warrior

CAS433 ~ Hello by sistersandie

CAS433 Swedish flag by Biggan

Happy For You by erin_taylor30

Mo Manning digi by Sioban

Little Friends Watercolor Card by CraftyJanis (new to SCS)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 03:36 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Carolyn, Francie, Anita and Janine(x2), for mentioning cards of mine on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Brenda, for volunteering your time to let me know. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 04:09 AM   #14  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Thank you Angie for loving my little girl enough to put her here! Linda - you rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 04:13 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Linda for starting the thread this week. Happy birthday Kia! Congratulations to the new dirty girlsPam MacKay and Heidi Randazzo.

Happy Father's day to all the special guys!

Thank you Stacy (JBgreendawn), Kia (Kiagc), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla(catluvr2), Vicki(vdm) and Linda (Holstein) for volunteering your time to send the happy mail to the wonderful crafters on this thread. We really appreciate you so much!

Here are my favorites this week:
FS540 Butterfly Blessings by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS540 Sending Love by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Background Beauty by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Sunshine by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flamingo Birthday by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT640 Missing You Pandas by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT640 First Love by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT640 Fabulous You by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC649 cheers! by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT640 Doodling? by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doodled Leaves by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT640 - Doodled by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A As You Retire by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 Celebrate Dad by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A382 MIX229 Keep on Roarin' by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golf Swing F4A382 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Great Outdoors by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 To a Classic Father by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fish on by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A382 bensarmom by bensarmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC602 - Passion by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC602 Go with your Heart by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC602 Happy 50th Birthday! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC602 un monde de douceur by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Husband's Treasure BMW by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkling Butterflies by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 04:50 AM   #16  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for all the notifications and thanks again to Carolyn, Linda and Angie for adding my cards to your lists.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 05:17 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you Carolyn for listing my card, Sparkling Butterflies, as one of your Favorites. Thank you Vicki for letting me know. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 05:59 AM   #18  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 246 Likes on 160 Posts

Joy to all on this beautiful Sunday morning! It's always a good day when it starts with SCS . . . and thanks to Angie (OhMy Paper!) who has already come by to leave me happy mail. So a BIG thanks to both Carolyn(snowmanqueen) who fav'd my Exchange the Gears Card and Angie (OhMyPaper!) who fav'd my In the Forest Primeval card. It's awesome to be recognized in this forum!

Now some of my fav's for the week:

TLC642 Summer by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS433 American Flag by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC642 Sanded Pencil Background by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC642 Sanded pencil background by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Super Mom CAS433 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patriotic Birthday by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Feathered Love by cpayette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC649, The One Whom... by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Never Change by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm not a Hoarder . . . I'm the Curator of an extensive collection of embellishments!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Guest Designer Color Challenge July 2017
Favorites Notification Team

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:14 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, Carolyn and Lisa, thanks to each of you for mentioning my Watercolored Hydrangea this week. I appreciate it so much.

Priscilla, thank you for the time you volunteer to notify us. I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:15 AM   #20  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Maple Leaf Thanks Kia!

Thanks very much sweet Kia, my fellow Canadian stamper, for listing my Glorious & Free Canadian flag card in your favourites this week! Such an honour!

And thank you Linda for the happy news!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:15 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Carolyn for selecting my card "You Matter" as one of your favorites for the week, and thank you Vicki for notifying me of the great news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:29 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much to Shoe Girl for liking my WT640 Doodled card and thanks, Stacy for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:33 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper) for selecting my altered canvas 'Spooky' and Janine (Jay_Bee) for selecting my card 'Hot News' as favorites this week! Thank you Linda (Holstein) for letting me know! xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:42 AM   #24  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Happy birthday Kia!
Congratulations to the new dirty girls Pam MacKay and Heidi Randazzo.

Here are my favorites:

*CC639 By The Lake by hobbydujour:
*CC639 By The Lake by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC639 star shine by snietje:
SC649, The One Whom... by stampersandee:
SC649 Child of the King by cathymac:
SC649 Child of the King by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Doodle all the day by sleepyinseattle:
F4A382 Luigi by susie australia:
F4A382 It must be for my son by f.schles:
F4A382~All Smiles by wannabcre8tive:
F4A382~All Smiles by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golf Swing F4A382 by justwridesigns:
Golf Swing F4A382 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week

niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:48 AM   #25  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

WOW! Thank you Anita for adding my card to your faves list! I appreciate your sweet comments! And thanks Vicki for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:52 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

Angie, THANK YOU so much for the shout out...you made my day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 06:58 AM   #28  
Forum Fanatic

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Lisa, thanks for listing my card among your favorites. And Vicki, thanks for delivering the happy news.
Teapot Tuesday participant

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 07:05 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Linda and Angie, thank you so much for choosing my "Going over a Stencil Twice" card as one of your favourites - I'm honoured! And thanks, Vicki, for letting me know - a great way to start my day!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 07:13 AM   #30  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks Polly for listing Geisha on Washi in your favs! Certainly appreciate it! Kathy

Last edited by Carolinakathy; 06-18-2017 at 07:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 07:15 AM   #31  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning my Golf Swing! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 07:48 AM   #32  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thx Lisa, for mentioning my doodling? card in your favs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 07:50 AM   #33  

Brenda, thanks for the love for my grid stencil card. It's very much appreciated. Enjoy the weekend everyone!

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 08:04 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Good Sunday morning to all. Thank you so much Angie (OhMyPaper) for including my card in your list of favourites this week. What a wonderful surprise on such a dismal, rainy day. Thank you to Priscilla (catluvr2) for delivering the good news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 08:43 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stampin' Fool

Received 126 Likes on 96 Posts

Big thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) for adding my buzzard card to the favorites of the week and to Priscilla (catluvr2) for notifying me. Here are some of my favorites of the week.

Explore, Dream, Discover by ditzymartha

Take Time by Krashscrapper

Life Coffee Mojo by Vervegirl

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks Day 4- Rainforest by Ardyth

CCC17JUN1_JUGS397 by Jay_Bee

Baptism card by Monia

Purple Lilies by creatingincolors

Celebrate by Twinshappy

A Happy Heart by dini

I Love You Mom and Dad by susiespotless

Gordon the Golfer by lotsofstamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 08:57 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Carolyn, thank you for including my Wetlands Father's Day card in your list of favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 09:25 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks so much, Angie (Ohmypaper) for mentioning my card! Doing the happy dance!

Thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for the happy mail!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 09:57 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Thanks so much to Janine (Jay-Bee) for choosing the image I carved as a favorite...I am beyond grateful!

Thanks also to Stacy (another J-B !) for letting me know, and for mentioning the post # to look for...that helped more than you know!!!

I wasn't on long enough to look at galleries this week, but please know that I think the creative talent here is awesome.

Thank again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 10:04 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Happy Birthday, Kia!

I wasn't in the gallery much this last week, but I did manage to get a few beauties in my Favorites.

Rebeccaof FS539 Thank You For Loving Me! by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac heartfelt sympathy CC638 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC639 By The Lake by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ravengirl WT640 - Happiness Pursued by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sleepyinseattle Doodle all the day by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri Going over a Stencil Twice by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

girlgeek101 IC602 - Passion by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin IC A Wedding Cake by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom IC602 Sweet Friendship by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now I need to peruse the favorites and see what I've missed. Have a wonderful week!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2017, 10:08 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 244 Likes on 184 Posts

Anita- you made my day- being included on your Favorites list!

Here's my list of favorites:

1 .FS541 bensarmom- such a cute dog scene!
2. FS541 Sunflower Silhouette- so cheerful and fresh
3. FS541 Celebrate You- such a classy vintage card!
4. TLC642 CAS433 bensarmom- wonderful flag

hugs,
Julia
Reply With Quote Likes