View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 02:35 AM   #11
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Kia for starting the thread this week. Thank you to these wonderful ladies Priscilla (catluvr2), Sabrina (Cook22), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (JBgreendawn), Kia (kiagc), Shirley (wannabcre8tive), and Angie (ohmypaper!) for sending the happy mail to the amazing artists on this thread.

Thank you Kia for adding my card to your favorites. I am so honored to be on your incredible list of favorites.

Here are my favorites this week:
Forest Fires! by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Memories With Bailey by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT637 Cheers To You by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT637 Cheers!!! by Penny627 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Special Occasions by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT637 Love Wine by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hummer in the Vineyard by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A379 NO stamps by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A379 The Reef by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A379, MIX226 Tiny Bouquet by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life is Good! by ribbonbonnie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sluggish by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 ~ Thank You by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A379 stacked layers of thanks by Sunshinesense - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DS 2 Wooded Pond by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 Beautiful baskets by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT637 Anytime by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 Sympathy Basket by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 Distress Blooms by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunshiney Day by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 Fabulous Day by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599-Inspired by a Basket by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Basket Of Flowers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shell Border Beach Card by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding at the Temple by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 Basket Vibes by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC599 Basket of Smiles by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Memorial Day! I am so thankful for so many that gave the ultimate sacrifice for my freedom.

Happy crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!