Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-10-2017, 12:56 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Patterns Pack 112474

You guys got me on an "organizing" kick and I found a great box for my 6x6 and 4.5x6.5 DSP. I am putting each pack into a quart sized Ziploc bag and inserting a quarter sheet of paper in the front with the name of the stack and the coordinating colors. I am down to the last one and can't find the color list for it. It is called Patterns Pack, SU #112474 and that is all the information I can find on it. This is an older pack, obviously, and doesn't have the colors listed on the front. I have looked in the 2011, 2012 and 2013 catalogs and can't find it. Can you help me? : TIA
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

hey Sylvia!!

it is in the fall/winter 2008 catalog and the colors are:
More mustard
Always Artichoke
Real Red
Not Quite Navy
Kraft

What box did you find for your paper? I have one, but it is very pricey and would like a cheaper option for that size paper

Last edited by staceylovespaper; 05-19-2017 at 04:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2017, 09:48 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylviadView Post
You guys got me on an "organizing" kick and I found a great box for my 6x6 and 4.5x6.5 DSP. I am putting each pack into a quart sized Ziploc bag and inserting a quarter sheet of paper in the front with the name of the stack and the coordinating colors. I am down to the last one and can't find the color list for it. It is called Patterns Pack, SU #112474 and that is all the information I can find on it. This is an older pack, obviously, and doesn't have the colors listed on the front. I have looked in the 2011, 2012 and 2013 catalogs and can't find it. Can you help me? : TIA
I only have Patterns Pack II and Patterns Pack III. (And the 'Prints' Pack.) The Pack II was a Hostess Level 1 in the Spring-Summer '9 Catalog. The Pack III was a Hostess Level 1 in the '09-'10 Catalog. I have spent the last hour+ going through all my regular catalogs and Occasions & Holiday catalogs back to 2006 and Sale-A-Bration back to 2008 and could not find the Patterns Pack #112474 and I don't have that pack. Possibly it was in an earlier SAB(?) or a special offer.
In the meantime I came across my "Welcome Neighbor" DSP 'pad' #118401 and I don't have the colors for that. If anyone else has those colors I'd love to know them. I didn't see this pack in any of my catalogs either.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you--especially after spending so much time looking.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2017, 09:53 PM   #4  
Kookie Creator

DUH!!!! I just read the answer before me and saw the answer. I went back and sure enough it is in that catalog. Wish I'd gotten it. I must have gone through that catalog at least 3 times too!!. I'm exhausted.
I still need the colors for the Welcome Neighbor if anyone has that.

Thanks, Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2017, 03:00 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixdogView Post
DUH!!!! I just read the answer before me and saw the answer. I went back and sure enough it is in that catalog. Wish I'd gotten it. I must have gone through that catalog at least 3 times too!!. I'm exhausted.
I still need the colors for the Welcome Neighbor if anyone has that.

Thanks, Karen

The colors for Welcome Neighbor are: pumpkin pie, bermuda bay, crushed curry, melon mambo, old olive, kraft, pretty in pink.

Also, there is a thread here that has an ongoing list of most SU papers and their coordinating colors. Hope the link works properly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2017, 06:05 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

The box I got is Sterilite 15-1/4 L, 9-3/4 W, 7-1/8 H. I got it at Ace Hardware. Perfect for keeping the 6x6 paper in. I put each pack in a quart sized Ziploc bag and printed off the colors and put it in front of the bag so I can see the name of the pack and the coordinating colors. I have another of the same box and put my completed cards in it so I can have those downstairs where I can get to them easily. I hate having my stampin room upstairs!

I was looking at my list of who I sent cards to and I have sent out 104 over the last year, not including about 75 Christmas cards. I'm sure there are people who have sent out way more than that, but I'm pretty proud of myself anyway. ��
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #7  
Kookie Creator

Thank you Sylvia, for the colors in the Welcome Neighborhood pad and the info on the box you are using!! Another "duh" moment is that I do follow that dsp thread and have it printed out. I guess I wasn't thinking paper packs, just 12x12 sheets. Much easier than spending over an hour going through the catalogs. Lesson learned!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by staceylovespaperView Post
hey Sylvia!!

I live in Romeo!! Will you be at the Great Lakes Mega Meet?

it is in the fall/winter 2008 catalog and the colors are:
More mustard
Always Artichoke
Real Red
Not Quite Navy
Kraft

What box did you find for your paper? I have one, but it is very pricey and would like a cheaper option for that size paper
When is the GL Megameet? Is it in Novi?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2017, 05:18 AM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I went yesterday lots of good stuff!! A little pricey to get in, but I skipped a few others so I don't feel so bad about it, and it works out a little cheaper than paying shipping from all the companies combined.

Last edited by staceylovespaper; 05-19-2017 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes