Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2017, 12:26 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 191 Posts
Talking April Fools VSN KINGS & QUEENS Thread!!

VSN KINGS & QUEENS Thread - NO CHATTER

Hi there, Stamping friends!!

This is where we invite each person who made one unique card foreach challenge to show off and post their links!

All non-hostesses who participate in Virtual Stamp Night are eligible for a Fan Club subscription prize.

BUT - We have higher value prizes that we will draw just from our"Challenge Kings & Queens", so here's what you need to do to be entered in this special drawing.

• Make sure all your cards are keyworded properly and in the April Fools VSN Gallery, not just your member gallery
  • Make sure you have uploaded one unique card for each challenge (so this means you have 15 DIFFERENT CARDS (PROJECTS), ONE WITH EACH CHALLENGE KEYWORD.
  • Open up your gallery, and right click on each of your cards, and choose "copy link location" and paste each link into a SINGLE post in this thread. No chatter, and no multiple posts please. You might want to try copying all your links into a word document or another place before starting a post in this thread - then you can be sure you have everything in one place before pasting your link list here.

Hey, we're now OPEN for the Queen!! Hostesses are not eligible, since we have several weeks advance notice, and VSN prizes are limited. (Sorry chicas!)

The Queens prize is a box of FABULOUS stamping goodies from one of your friendly VSN moderators! ;)

You need to have posted in this thread by Monday April 10th at noon EST, but all yourcards must be uploaded by the challenge deadline to be eligible - April 9th 10 PM EST (April 8th if you are not a Fan Club member)
Kim in Illinois, Dirty Dozen Alum, QFTD#207, FS798, VSN Moderator
"Famous Last Words" Spring Virtual Stamp Night, April 19 & 20

Last edited by berlycece; 04-01-2017 at 06:09 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 165 Likes on 130 Posts

APRVSN17A - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791633?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17B - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791624?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17C - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791646?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17D - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791660?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17E - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791682?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17F - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791880?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17G - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791926?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17H - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791908?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17I - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792240?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17J - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791924?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17K - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791932?&cat=500&ppuser=2728
AND //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2791932?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17L - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792509?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17M - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792292?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17N - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792273?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

APRVSN17O - //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792280?&cat=500&ppuser=2728

March to the Beat Round 4

Baker’s Dozen Round 37
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,265 Likes on 1,356 Posts

APRVSN17A Bright Birthday by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17B Doggy Days by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17C Rose Anniversary by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17D Blooming Well Wishes by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17E Wooded Notes by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17F Beary Get Well by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17G Eiffel Anniversary by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17H Chick-y Day by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17I Anniversary Jar by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17J Horsin' Around by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17K Feather Light Possibilities by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17L Taco Birthday by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17M Get Well Flowers by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17N Watercolor? Silhouettes by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17O Birthday "Bombs" by cdimick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

APRVSN17A Fanny's Advice

APRVSN17B Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

APRVSN17C Golden Birthday Wishes

APRVSN17D Jest Time to Celebrate!

APRVSN17E Calendar Fun

APRVSN17F Bunnies in Living Color

APRVSN17G Come on in, the water's fine

APRVSN17H In Praise of Elephants!

APRVSN17I Polly's Pal in Purple

APRVSN17J Silly Rabbit, Eggs are for Chicks!!

APRVSN17K Seafoam

APRVSN17L Sitting Here Thinking of You!

APRVSN17M A Heart Full of Joy

APRVSN17N Birthday Sunset

APRVSN17O One Year Closer to Being Like Your Parents!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 160 Likes on 105 Posts

I did it! That was soooo fun!!

A – Funny Friends: Don'tForget - Jennifrann
B – Color Crazy: HappyNew Dog House - Jennifrann
C – Pity the Fool: AprilFluevog - Jennifrann
D – Masking Fools: MaskedCalla Lilies - Jennifrann
E – Don’t Miss the Memo: ADay in the Life of - Jennifrann
F – Make a Magic Card: Magicat Hogwarts - Jennifrann
G – Fools Who Dream: WeddingSunset - Jennifrann
H – Animal Crossing: GetWell Doggie - Jennifrann
I – April Fun: AprilConeflowers - Jennifrann
J – Foolish Animals: AprilBunny - Jennifrann
K – Shaving Cream Technique: AprilShowers Bear - Jennifrann
L – Gate Fold Latch Card: YouWere Right - Jennifrann
M – Not Always a Stamping Fool: FauxQuilting - Jennifrann
N – Help for a Fool: Magical Birthday- Jennifrann
O – The Greatest Hoax: ICome for Cake - Jennifrann

The Stamping Actuary

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

I'm going to post for Hawaiian. She is having technical problems.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Just another example of why I love our crafting community here!!! I got a message from Hawaiian and she was having issues posting and I got a message from cdimick also that included all the links needed!!! And then I got here and Kemernow had posted for Hawaiian! If I could...I'd give you ALL amazing prizes!!! Thank you for the fellowship and crafty love!!!!!! Lee

APRVSN17A Honk by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17B Puppy Friend by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17C My Hero, My Grandson ! by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17D Dreams Take Flight by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17E - Picasso Wasn't Near by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17F - Precious And Friends by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17G Why Fit In? by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17H Happy Hour at the Beach by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17I - "No Matter How Far" by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17J Angry Bird by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17K - Storm Warrior by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17L Funny Face by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17M Blessed Day by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17N April Showers by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17O - Eyes On Jesus by Hawaiian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Last edited by LuvLee; 04-08-2017 at 09:08 AM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 325 Likes on 228 Posts

Thanks for the extra time!

APRVSN17A
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792086?&cat=500&ppuser=143506
APRVSN17B
APRVSN17B Summer Schnauzer by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17C
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2792097?&cat=500&ppuser=143506
APRVSN17D
APRVSN17D I�m pulling for you by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17E
APRVSN17E April Fools on Me by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17F
APRVSN17F Magic of Love by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17G
APRVSN17G Hearts & Messes by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17H
APRVSN17H You must be special by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17I
CC629 & APRVSN17I Easter Iris by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17J
APRVSN17J, CAS423, DD7ABC9R Raindrops by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17K
APRVSN17K It was the love by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17L
APRVSN17L Latched Easter Tulips by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17M
FS530 APRVSN17M Daisy Fresh by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17N
SC639 APRVSN17N Easter Blessings by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
APRVSN17O
APRVSN17O what's next? by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 43 Likes on 8 Posts

Mahalo to everyone!! And I agree with Ms Lee, that it is so amazing how the fellowship and sister/brotherhood SCS has brought into our lives.enough a hidden robinhood in tights. Lol inside joke amount the alphas. And it sure didn't surprise me my alpha sister sprung into action and make what I was so thinking was domes day for me. But even more special is that it extend even beyond my alphas sisterhood with awesome hostess and people who work behind the scene all for just love so the helpless and much needed therapy be it paper or just a request for a prayer or just a image needed for a poor ole gma to Mahalo her grandson so far away doing duty for our loved country.... we here have our community who help send just a paper with encouraging words and thought... so there isn't much words that can express how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. I have no words but Mahalo to all and I love you all!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

APRVSN17A - What Were We Thinking by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17B - Dog and Butterfly by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17C - Foolish End by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17D - Masked Text Box by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17E - To Do Doodles by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17F - Magic Everyday by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17G - Dreams Kept by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17H - The Coolest Chick by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17I - April's Angel by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17J - Hedgie Note by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17K - Because of Shaving Cream by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17L - Lavender Character by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17M - No Stamp Cherries by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17N - Foolproof Rose by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

APRVSN17O - Wine Hoax Box by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,163 Likes on 497 Posts

1. How do I back up my hard drive?....How by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2. Color Crazy Dog by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3. Pity The Fool stripes and gold. by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4. Masking Fools by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5. Don't Miss the Memo by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
6. Black and White Magic Card by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
7. Fools Who Dream by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
8. Animal Crossing by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
9. APRIL Fun by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
10. Foolish Animals by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
11. Ssshhhaving Cream by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
12. GATE FOLD LATCH CARD by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
13. Not always a Stamping Fool by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
14. Help for a Fool by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
15. The Greatest Hoax by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 292 Likes on 191 Posts

Thank you ladies!! I am closing the thread now. We will be posting prize notifications in the regular chat thread later this week!!

:mrgreen:
Kim in Illinois, Dirty Dozen Alum, QFTD#207, FS798, VSN Moderator
"Famous Last Words" Spring Virtual Stamp Night, April 19 & 20