Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-13-2006, 03:02 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about SU! First Order

I haven't received an email regarding the SU! demo only board here, so I'm going to post this in hopes of getting some responses (my upline is on vacation in Germany...and I can't seem to get ahold of an answer!!)

I want to make a personal order for myself, but have gotten mixed feedback about a first order getting 30% instant income. Is this on any order, or just a workshop order? I'm not planning on having a workshop for two or three more weeks, but I want some stuff NOW! How does this all work?

I'm still waiting on my demo kit to arrive...I absolutely HATE how long it takes the USPS to get mail over to military bases in Europe. You have no idea how many times I've gotten weekly magazines two to three weeks late...and recently I got a People Magazine from January. That sure was an interesting read!! :rolleyes:

Thanks again for anyone who has some feedback for me!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2006, 03:14 PM   #2  
Inking Addict

Yes, your first order will get 30% instant income as long as it's made within 45 days of you signing up. Demo, workshop, and customer orders qualify. Just not supply orders. As hard as it was, I made do with stuff from my starter kit until I had my first show. That way I added what I wanted to that show, got the extra income, and shared a little more bennies with my hostess. Worked out for both of us!
Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2006, 03:17 PM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

Well, I might just have to bump up the prospective date for my first workshop so I can get stuff ordered...or I'll have to suck it up and order stuff now. Unfortunately, there are a few things I need. Well, I know everyone understands with stamping, there is such a thin line between "need" and "want". I'm somewhere in the middle. My husband is planning on "surprising" me with the set of SU! markers for my birthday which is in two weeks...so I guess we'll just figure out what I need to do. Thanks for your input!! :-) :smile:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2006, 04:56 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I believe that the order must be at least $150 -- please check with demo support before placing the order!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2006, 01:35 AM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Any idea on if the order is UNDER $150 if it still counts?? Markers are under that!!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2006, 02:16 AM   #6  
Inking Addict

Yes, the order has to be $150 US or $225 CAN per the demonstrator manual to get the extra % off. I'd be wary of placing another, smaller, order first. I placed a supply order before that but they don't count. I'd call DS to double check before ordering anything!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2006, 02:50 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I placed a small ($50) customer order before I had my first workshop and got 20% instant income on that one. I received the 30% discount on my second order, which was over $150.

Hope this helps,

Vera
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2006, 11:32 AM   #8  
Die Cut Diva

Fantastic, thank you! I'm going to place a small order and a supply order tonight, and then do the bigger (hopefully!!) order at my first workshop in a few weeks. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

My paperwork was just mailed off yesterday. What kind of extra supplies am I going to need to order before my first workshop?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2006, 12:00 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I just became a demo in Feb. and called DS and asked the same question. The 30% is on your first workshop order - not your first order period. I made sure because I couldn't wait til my first workshop to place an order, too!!! My first workshop wasn't til early March and everything worked out fine!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-15-2006, 08:35 AM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

I purchased the set of markers because there aren't any in the demo starter kit. I also did a small supply order with some small things. I agree that the demo kit is a great start and enables you to do a workshop with just those items. I feel better knowing I have a ton of things on hand for anything! Fortunately the markers, adding in the 20% discount, only came up to over 100 bucks.

Once you get your demo number and see everything on the website, you'll have a chance to better understand what you may want/need. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes