View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 01:47 AM   #10
Jay_Bee
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Managed some colouring yesterday but haven't managed a card this week - maybe today. I have had a few breezes through the gallery and I have seen some beautiful Spring flowers amongst the cards. I hope there are signs of Spring where you are.
Welcome to the new Dirty Girls who are having fun in the garden.
CT0317 Friends & Flowers by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC629 Relax by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS Bubbles (Linda) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful by Barbarayaya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bold and Blooming by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC626 How Wonderful Life Is by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0317 WORD0317 Rose Garden by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC626 I Get Butterflies by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Fringe by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FMS 278 - Mehndi Hello by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Dragons by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC636 Bunny by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BloomArtStamps - Snowdrops by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT627 Birthday Tulips by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT627 Friendship Tulips by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coming To Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here I Am... by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Weirdo Arty Background 'after' by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A369, Spring Tulips by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC589 Filter Paper Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pumpkin Willow by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope Your Day Absolutely Blooms! by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Meowwwww Buzz Buzz by kraftyaunt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Watercolour Spring by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a happy, healthy and creative week.

http://jaybee-brain-waves.blogspot.com/

Favorites Notification Team - share some love!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!