Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-21-2010, 12:28 PM   #161  
CBC Giggle Girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want the white re-inker. I've been waiting over a month for it to come back in stock! But I love PTI and I'm glad that they got more of the dies this month. I was lucky and was able to snag the dies I wanted on the release night. I can't afford to order more than once a month so if it's out of stock I'll just have to wait. No biggie other than I need the white re-fill. I'm hoping that I'll be able to order it next release.

"Exercise is a dirty word. Everytime I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate." -Charles M. Shultz
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #162  
Stampin' Fool

I just received my first order and it was perfect. I felt like I was opening a special present because it was packaged so beautifully. I only ordered 2 stamp sets and 1 package of paper but I look forward to ordering again.
-:�:- ((��.��

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #163  
Mad Swapper

I agree with Denise - why does this PTI site come up as a bad thing!!!
I LOVE PTI - the delivery time or out-of-stock items do not bother me. A lot of retailers run out of stock especially the ones who say 'no rain checks'. Now, that is annoying!#!#!# Usually, they haven't the stock to begin with.
There are a lot of sites out there and on here that are terrible to manage, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I for one find many goodies when I'm roaming a site.
Life's too short - let's get on with it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #164  
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

I've just started a new thread called I love Papertrey - do you? Please stop by to talk about everything positive you love about PTI! Thanks!

"Life is full of gifts. Look for them."

I've made it to 50 cards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2010, 10:42 AM   #165  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrshungriaView Post
I've just started a new thread called I love Papertrey - do you? Please stop by to talk about everything positive you love about PTI! Thanks!
I think this is a GREAT idea!!!
Positivity takes so much less energy than negativity........
You go girl!!!!!
:-):mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #166  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrshungriaView Post
Here's the link:
Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #167  
Mad Swapper

About 2 years ago I was making out my Christmas wish list and wanted to put a few PTI sets on there. I don't want every set but there are several that I see during their peeks and sneaks that I think "oh, I want that!"

But the site was arranged horribly - to me. It was all just stamp set names. And you clicked each name and pulled up one set at a time. Well, I couldn't remember what the name of the set was that I wanted - just generally what it had in it. I finally gave up because I didn't have the time to spend trying to hunt for it.
I did send an email to their customer service suggesting that they re-think the strategy for those who may not buy every month but were new or occasionaly shoppers. I don't remember if I got a reply BUT I do know that I went over a month or so ago and noticed that they had changed the way the stamp sets were viewed.

I'm not sure if I had anything to do with the change.

I love websites that are easy to navigate and display lots of sets at one time ---
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2010, 01:28 PM   #168  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by casslarsonView Post
About 2 years ago I was making out my Christmas wish list and wanted to put a few PTI sets on there. I don't want every set but there are several that I see during their peeks and sneaks that I think "oh, I want that!"

But the site was arranged horribly - to me. It was all just stamp set names. And you clicked each name and pulled up one set at a time. Well, I couldn't remember what the name of the set was that I wanted - just generally what it had in it. I finally gave up because I didn't have the time to spend trying to hunt for it.
I did send an email to their customer service suggesting that they re-think the strategy for those who may not buy every month but were new or occasionaly shoppers. I don't remember if I got a reply BUT I do know that I went over a month or so ago and noticed that they had changed the way the stamp sets were viewed.

I'm not sure if I had anything to do with the change.

I love websites that are easy to navigate and display lots of sets at one time ---
Papertrey's website is down this afternoon while they switch to their new one. They will have new servers, a new website, a new store and a new forum/gallery. All of the PTI regulars are very excited about it and hopefully all goes well today. I can't wait to see the new site!

I {heart} PTI!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2017, 09:00 AM   #169  
Crimping Master

This blows my mind. I put in an $80 PTI order which qualified me for free shipping. Order came, and I discovered I had ordered the wrong die. My bad. I would like to exchange it for the correct die. But they don't do exchanges. All I can do is return it, which will deduct $7 from my refund since my order now falls below $80 AND then I am charged ANOTHER $7 shipping to mail out the correct die. So $14 in shipping costs (plus what it costs me to send the wrong one back) to exchange a die. I have unsubscribed from Capture the Moment. I was willing to pay $7 for the exchange, but not $14 to exchange a $10 die.

I can�t be overdrawn. I still have some checks!!
www.corgitales.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #170  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess DeeView Post
This blows my mind. I put in an $80 PTI order which qualified me for free shipping. Order came, and I discovered I had ordered the wrong die. My bad. I would like to exchange it for the correct die. But they don't do exchanges. All I can do is return it, which will deduct $7 from my refund since my order now falls below $80 AND then I am charged ANOTHER $7 shipping to mail out the correct die. So $14 in shipping costs (plus what it costs me to send the wrong one back) to exchange a die. I have unsubscribed from Capture the Moment. I was willing to pay $7 for the exchange, but not $14 to exchange a $10 die.
I'm sorry for you, but not surprised to hear this. Through the years there have been unending complaints about PTI's customer service.

I've ordered from them in the past because I wanted the products, and fortunately have never had to contact customer service.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2017, 04:18 PM   #171  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I haven't even looked at their website in ages!

Last edited by Cartermrc; 01-12-2017 at 04:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes