Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-05-2017, 07:55 AM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Idea What Hallmark has overlooked

Originally thought I'd add this to the Crafty Goals for 2017 thread, but maybe this will generate more response. I'm mature-not elderly, but in the early stages of middle age. Virtually every month, I have a friend/relative/co-worker that is having one or more of the following: cataract surgery, hip or knee replacement, broken wrist/elbow/ankle. And while "Get Well Soon" and "Thinking of You" cards are a dime a dozen, I'd really like something more specific. My sister (also mature) and I feel there's a lot of possibilities out there in the crafting world, and we'd love for you to share. We've done "hip-hip hooray" and "hope you're back on your feet soon", with the upside down boots or turtle on his shell. We'd welcome ideas and pictures-and they can be serious, funny/punny, sarcastic, or even a bit on the edge. Who's got a gem or two to share??
Thanks in advance...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 11:14 AM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

check out I Brake for Stamps E-Commerce Website - Humorous Seniors Stamps

My mum was in her last few months and needed a pick me up, so I could have sent a flowery cheery card, but I sent

Mums Card to cheer her up! by jukie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 01:32 PM   #3  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 186 Likes on 88 Posts

Love "hip hip hooray".
I can't come up with anything, but I bet the people who do this for a living can.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

If you have a Winnie the Pooh stamp, you could add the sentiment, "Feeling like pooh?"

Sorry... Riley & Company has some edgy stamps but not necessarily sick related. I have their "Broken crayons still color," which could be used for someone with a broken bone, maybe?

If you can't find much, maybe google "funny get well quotes" or similar, type or print out the quotes and adhere them to a card against your background of choice. Typed words count as sentiments, right? : D You could even pop the quote up on foam tape or fun foam to add dimension.

That's all I got...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 03:59 PM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

I'll step in and be the voice of reason (speaking as someone who had knee replacement surgery at 54). Please, do not assume that the the person undergoing a very scary procedure will welcome a snarky, possibly hurtful "punny comment".

I only mention this because some people might try to make light of very serious medical procedures that could have less than perfect results. Please consider the words you send to someone who is facing these potentially life changing operations. Whatever happened to "thinking of you and sending warmest wishes your way!"

I am concerned that our current pop culture has given a "cool factor" to clever, snarky comments and has made us numb to other people's fear and anxiety when facing surgery or other health challenges.

Just my 2 cents on the subject...not meant to find fault, only trying to open hearts to to others feelings and trials.

Last edited by Boss; 01-05-2017 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Auto correct
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #6  
Gallery Gazer

Yes, knowing your audience - your recipient - is key. Anyone sending me a card would know funny/edgy would fit far more than a sweet sentiment and butterfly - not that I wouldn't appreciate a serious written note from a friend aside from the card. For someone else that would definitely not be the way to go.

Trying to figure out what someone else's taste might be is part of the design challenge, I figure.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #7  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

Not at all 'cool'...I have a Stampendous stamp dated 2002 (I haven't been stamping that long, but it was still on the shelf at Hobby Lobby a few years ago). "I hope this note finds you feeling better". If it's not copyrighted, I'm surprised that I have not seen that phrase in any newer stamp sets. If the font or the vertical configuration doesn't fit the card, I will print it from my computer.
I like this better than the demanding, "Get well soon", which could make the recipient feel as if it was a duty to comply, and would not fit the situation where someone had an on-going condition.
I'm heading for knee replacement, and I would be happy if anyone sent me any kind of card!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #8  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I totally get what you are saying...we do need to know the person...it's a tough line to walk at times..you dont want to sound flippant but you also dont want to sound like you are one step away from a sympathy card either. One choice can be picking up sets to use the images but not the funny comments.

AI has some medically based images. There is a cute set with a guy in a hospital robe, another set w a doctor and nurse and hospital furniture items....I want to say there are some with a senior woman and a walker which you can then make your own sentiment about rehab or joint replacemnt...

Then there are some animals sprinkled around the stamp universe with a wing in a sling or a dragon wrapped up....they are not snarky, and may be a change up from flowers and could be good for children if needed too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #9  
Watercolor Wizard

I think that there's different roads to follow for any kind of cards.
There are birthday cards that are sweet, mushy, happy, snarky, .....
There are get well cards that are serious, sweet, snarky,.........
I had spine surgery two years ago, and am having a knee replacement in two months. Cards usually come after the fact, and I have to say that I appreciated any and all that I received after the very scary spine surgery. I don't think any were snarky, but I honestly don't remember. I do know that my DD brought me a handmade card, while others were store bought, and many came with dinner or some other offer to help.
Now, that doesn't mean that I want people calling me "old". It sounds like Susy may have gotten a card that hit a nerve. But honestly, I just appreciated people thinking about me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #10  
Forum Fanatic

Actually, I didn't get a snarky card when I had my knee replacement! And for that I'm thankful....what got me thinking about it was a comment someone made about a card they received. It had a pun of some sort (it escapes me now what the pun was), but they didn't "get it" - it wasn't funny because the pun wasn't something that they were familiar with, and the person who received it felt stupid. That's why I included my comment about pop culture....not everyone is keyed into the latest verbal trends.

I obviously "hit a nerve" by expressing the odd notion that kind words rather than clever words are worth considering when illness & recovery are the reason for the card. My bad!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2017, 11:56 PM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

Received 35 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Susy,

I think everyone appreciates it that you shared your perspective. It helped all of us to remember to put ourselves in the other person's shoes and make sure we're sending something that will truly brighten someone's day.

I often see stamps that rub me the wrong way, for example, a recent Stampin Up stamp that says "at least you're still pretty." I would be horrified to get something with this sentiment, but it must make sense to someone somewhere or else I guess they wouldn't make it. I'm also not thrilled with "you're so old," over-the-hill style humor.

However, I do like some funny/snarky stamps (emphasis on some), especially the ones from Riley and Co. But I am careful about to whom I would send those sentiments.

When it comes to get well, thoughtful is always welcome. I also happen to like cards that have a little bit of fun. I like to put a smile on someone's face and help them forget the worry for a little bit. For example, I love this joke: "Why did the cookie go to the hospital? Because it was feeling crumby."

Some of my favorite "put a smile on your face" stamp sets are from Lawn Fawn:
get well soon | Lawn Fawn
on the mend | Lawn Fawn
rooting for you | Lawn Fawn

Wplus9 also has some really good sets:
Get Well Gang - WPlus9 Design Studio, LLC
Blanket Stitched Blooms - WPlus9 Design Studio, LLC

Concord and 9th has some nice sentiments too. This is not get well, per se, but I think hugs are a nice sentiment to anyone who is going through something:
Hugs - Concord & 9th
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 04:26 AM   #12  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
Actually, I didn't get a snarky card when I had my knee replacement! And for that I'm thankful....what got me thinking about it was a comment someone made about a card they received. It had a pun of some sort (it escapes me now what the pun was), but they didn't "get it" - it wasn't funny because the pun wasn't something that they were familiar with, and the person who received it felt stupid. That's why I included my comment about pop culture....not everyone is keyed into the latest verbal trends.

I obviously "hit a nerve" by expressing the odd notion that kind words rather than clever words are worth considering when illness & recovery are the reason for the card. My bad!!!
Kind is never wrong. I just thought you brought up your perspective and others chimed in with theirs. Mine. That these differences enrich us. My apologies if I hit a nerve.

I don't consider this so much a part of pop culture or recent. Growing up in my family, wit and humor always trumped sweet and pretty. I "lived" in the humorous card section when buying them cards, and never gave the pretty ones a second glance. And I'm older than you unless you had knee surgery long ago. But edgy or humorous isn't what I'd send my 92-year-old mother-in-law or next door neighbor on one side. But the guys on the other side? You bet - depending on the situation.

Someone in the forum asked that people send cards to a dear friend who was undergoing rehab for terribly serous surgery. It was bring on the zany. But she knew him and his desire to laugh and make people laugh very well. For someone else that would have been cruel.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 05:17 AM   #13  
Inking Addict

Thanks to all for comments & suggestions, and a great reminder of what's appropriate for one recipient of our craft might be wrong for another. I'll look forward to more comments on this thread and resources for cards I know I'll be needing this year. Happy 2017--SCS peeps are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 05:51 AM   #14  
Matboard Maniac

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

I also struggle at times with the "Get Well" sentiments and this posting has been very helpful with some great ideas.
I also cannot think of anyone I know or don't really know well who would appreciate the "At Least You Are Still Pretty" stamp from SU. I sure would not appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 06:22 AM   #15  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I gave this card to a twenty something having knee surgery and he LOVED it. It said something to the effect of, "thought your spirits might need a lift". I created the inside sentiment on my computer though.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 07:46 AM   #16  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

I definitely didn't mean to attack you. As I said, I don't want to be called old. To me, that's going too far. I just wanted to express my thoughts as someone who has also been through it. I honestly was so touched. A former student of mine saw on FB that I had surgery, and showed up at my house with a casserole. Absolutely touched.
I also understand that some wouldn't get certain "sentiments". I don't get the "at least you're still pretty " thing.
So, I hope you didn't take offense. I truly did not mean it that way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #17  
Stampin' Fool

Received 35 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowowlView Post
I also struggle at times with the "Get Well" sentiments and this posting has been very helpful with some great ideas.
I also cannot think of anyone I know or don't really know well who would appreciate the "At Least You Are Still Pretty" stamp from SU. I sure would not appreciate it.
Yes, I'm really scratching my head over that one stamp.

I remember one from a few years ago that said something like "a little lovin' from my oven" -- one woman found it almost risqu� (not intentionally so) and I had a good laugh over that : )

While I may share baked goods with others, I will not be spreading around any "lovin' from my oven"!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2017, 05:52 AM   #18  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnewithaneView Post
I definitely didn't mean to attack you. As I said, I don't want to be called old. To me, that's going too far. I just wanted to express my thoughts as someone who has also been through it. I honestly was so touched. A former student of mine saw on FB that I had surgery, and showed up at my house with a casserole. Absolutely touched.
I also understand that some wouldn't get certain "sentiments". I don't get the "at least you're still pretty " thing.
So, I hope you didn't take offense. I truly did not mean it that way.
No offense taken, really! But thank you for your concern.

The only reason I added what I did is that I have noticed an uptick in snarky puns for cards (even before this thread!) and I was reminding fellow cardmakers that just because you think something is funny, the recipient may take it in a totally different way. The sad part is you may never know...

This whole discussion made me recall a card I received over 20 years ago from my sis-in-law who was SU demo. It was one of those stupid "reindeer poop" cards that had marshmallows inside as the poop. I can still remember feeling repulsed when I read the snarky saying and opened it up to find squashed-in-the-mail marshmallows inside. Ugh! She thought it was so clever and funny and even sent me the instructions so I could make my own...ugh, ugh, ugh. Because she was my SIL and SU demo I didnt feel I could tell her that I thought the card was tasteless and vulgar, it just went straight into the garbage. She was none the wiser about how I really felt about the card, but it forever changed my view on sending "edgy" cards. :?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2017, 06:18 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

Interesting thread, and good reminders all around. The Project Bin has a line of sentiment stamps called "A Way With Words", and one set in particular has very current sayings: "Bazinga" and "More Cowbell" and "Cake or Death?". Unless you have the cultural frame of reference, there is sure to be some degree of "wha....?"

ALL of my children are very familiar with Eddie Izzard, and one in particular quotes him often, so her birthday card in February will have a sweet sentiment outside "Someone I love was born on this day - that would be you", with "Cake or Death?" on the inside. She will find it hilarious! Would I send that card to ANYONE that hadn't seen Dress to Kill? No - no, I would not!

All that to say: I agree - know your audience and stamp accordingly...

(And I agree about any/all of the "poop" cards- eww! Ditto the stamp sets I've seen with a pile of poop or a toilet or a plunger with sentiments like "that stinks" or "oh crap"...really?)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 01:16 AM   #20  
Cardstock Collector

I would love to have a stamp that says "Hope you feel better soon." that would work for bereavement, illness, post-chemotherapy, anything.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 03:18 AM   #21  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I saw that "You're still pretty" in the catalog, my immediate reaction was "WHAT?"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 04:21 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

This stamp set from Unity is one of my all-time faves, and the "get well" sentiment says "Hope you feel better, a little more every day". That could work for ANYTHING - medical or difficult emotional time or whatever... I also like that it has two sentiments for the backs of cards...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 05:24 AM   #23  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm going to chime in because I really need help with what kind of card to sent to our Vet, she recently helped us with our little Cocker who passed away. We found out that she has breast cancer and is undergoing chemo. I really want to send her a card to let her know we are praying for her and thinking of her too. We don't really know her too well but we want her to know that we are thinking of her too.

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #24  
Cardstock Collector

I think it is most important to 'know your audience', that being said I have a favorite old SU set that has farm animals; one is a pig in bed under a quilt with thermometer, it says 'are you cured yet?' also a cow that says 'udderly exhausted?' and a sheep saying 'are ewe doing okay?' I really like them all, but am very careful as to who I send them to, Never for serious illness or loss of any kind.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
Interesting thread, and good reminders all around. The Project Bin has a line of sentiment stamps called "A Way With Words", and one set in particular has very current sayings: "Bazinga" and "More Cowbell" and "Cake or Death?". Unless you have the cultural frame of reference, there is sure to be some degree of "wha....?"

ALL of my children are very familiar with Eddie Izzard, and one in particular quotes him often, so her birthday card in February will have a sweet sentiment outside "Someone I love was born on this day - that would be you", with "Cake or Death?" on the inside. She will find it hilarious! Would I send that card to ANYONE that hadn't seen Dress to Kill? No - no, I would not!

All that to say: I agree - know your audience and stamp accordingly...

(And I agree about any/all of the "poop" cards- eww! Ditto the stamp sets I've seen with a pile of poop or a toilet or a plunger with sentiments like "that stinks" or "oh crap"...really?)
I agree about the "poop" cards. I think bathroom humor should be left in the Third Grade where it belongs.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #26  
Matboard Maniac

Received 28 Likes on 10 Posts

These kinds of cards, as well as sympathy cards, are the toughest to get right. Although it has the ubiquitous "get well soon" stamp included, I really like this slapstick/Cling stamp set from Penny Black: http://pennyblackinc.com/display_ite...slapstickcling But I've also got a "heard you were sick as a dog" stamp that I can use with various dog stamps I have for those who I know would get a chuckle out of that kind of sentiment.

Sometimes the "I'm thinking of you" kind of stamp is a better choice, especially if the recipient has something they won't survive. I can't imagine sending a "get well" card to someone with terminal cancer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoboken PaperView Post

Concord and 9th has some nice sentiments too. This is not get well, per se, but I think hugs are a nice sentiment to anyone who is going through something:
Hugs - Concord & 9th
Love that Concord and 9th one. Thanks for pointing it out. I've added it to my wish list.

I agree with all who've said think about your recipient and the condition they are dealing with - so important. Same goes with sympathy cards.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:47 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftymomto2View Post
I'm going to chime in because I really need help with what kind of card to sent to our Vet, she recently helped us with our little Cocker who passed away. We found out that she has breast cancer and is undergoing chemo. I really want to send her a card to let her know we are praying for her and thinking of her too. We don't really know her too well but we want her to know that we are thinking of her too.
Mary, in that situation, I would send a card that simply says "thinking of you". If you don't know a person well and don't know how religious they are, I think "thinking of you" is better than "praying for you". And "get well" is not appropriate for cancer as you can never know the outcome. A neutral kind of image such as simple flowers coloured in muted colours is appropriate - nothing too bright or gaudy.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

And one more reply from me. I have a favourite sentiment stamp that I love for get well cards for things I know the person will recover from (flu, knee surgery, etc.) is this one by Kay Foley

It's humourous without being snarky-funny.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #30  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanbriView Post
And one more reply from me. I have a favourite sentiment stamp that I love for get well cards for things I know the person will recover from (flu, knee surgery, etc.) is this one by Kay Foley

It's humourous without being snarky-funny.
Love it!!! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 12:49 PM   #31  
Forum Fanatic

Just ordered the Kay Foley stamp from River City Rubber. I will delighted to have this in my "get well" arsenal! :cool:

Thank you, Susan, for posting your fun card and sharing this sentiment. ☀️
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 01:18 PM   #32  
Linking Queen

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Just ordered the Kay Foley stamp from River City Rubber. I will delighted to have this in my "get well" arsenal! :cool:

Thank you, Susan, for posting your fun card and sharing this sentiment. ☀️
I thought the company closed (retirement) last Spring. I too like the stamp and would love to know where to buy it.

TIA & ...
HappyCrafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 04:38 PM   #33  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeGeeDeeView Post
I thought the company closed (retirement) last Spring. I too like the stamp and would love to know where to buy it.

TIA & ...
HappyCrafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
My bad! I was so excited that I had a brain melt. ⚡️ I ordered it from the Stamp Diva....hopefully this is a reputable company. Never even gave it a thought until now! That's what happens when stamp-fever hits. ����

Last edited by Boss; 01-11-2017 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: Weird emoji
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2017, 04:44 PM   #34  
Forum Fanatic

Here's a link to the page at Stamp Diva that I found the stamp. It's a very unsophisticated website and doesn't give the option of highlighting an item - you can only add it to the cart. Anyway, the Belgium chocolate stamp is near the bottom of the page on the right hand side.

River City Rubber Works

Hopefully that will take you to the Kay Foley stamps at the site.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2017, 09:52 AM   #35  
Cardstock Collector

This is an interesting thread. I agree that you have to get the sentiment right. I like "to cheer you" which I saw on some US sites a few years ago.

I don't get "You're still pretty" either. Would be mortified to receive a card with that on. Toilet humour passes me by too. In the U.K. snarky and crude cards are popular amongst the younger generation. Card shops are full of them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2017, 04:38 PM   #36  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

For my inlaws last anniversary in 1994 (my MIL passed away later that same year) I found a card at Hallmark that said something about Marge waking up to the crack of Don (the cartoon had his pajama bottoms a bit low, LOL) Those were their actual names, I couldn't believe it! They loved it and were married 52 years.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2017, 04:41 AM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

Even if you know someone well, and under normal circumstances they would appreciate a humourous card, it may be that even fairly minor surgery might scare them witless (even if they don't admit it to anyone) and the normal rules might not apply.

Lynda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2017, 06:07 AM   #38  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyndaejaneView Post
Even if you know someone well, and under normal circumstances they would appreciate a humourous card, it may be that even fairly minor surgery might scare them witless (even if they don't admit it to anyone) and the normal rules might not apply.

Lynda
I agree with you wholeheartedly. It is the point I made earlier and it was pretty much dismissed by most of the commenters. I think the thing that should give pause is the thought that you will never know if the "humor" was perceived as funny or disgusting/hurtful when the recipient opened the card. Personally, I don't want to take that chance.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2017, 06:28 AM   #39  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. It is the point I made earlier and it was pretty much dismissed by most of the commenters. I think the thing that should give pause is the thought that you will never know if the "humor" was perceived as funny or disgusting/hurtful when the recipient opened the card. Personally, I don't want to take that chance.
I don't think you or your comments were dismissed Boss, and I'm sorry that's how you feel, or if I said anything to cause it, not to repeat myself. Your comments made people think and respond, and being careful with what you send to who was discussed.

I know people who would want funny and/or edgy, but if there was something serious going on, and I was able to speak with them first, I'd be very careful to read their mood and respond accordingly - and take cues from their family.

I don't think anyone is suggesting sending rude or crude, or even sending funny or edgy carte blanche.

Sometimes what's obvious to to one person is head-scratching to another, though I don't see huge differences in thinking in this case. It's just more black and white for some people and less so for others, maybe?

And I, too, am still scratching my head over the "at least you're still pretty" card.

Just my take.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2017, 07:05 AM   #40  
Stampin' Fool

Location: Michigan ( where else can you point out where you live on your hand)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thinking of you, or Hello are my go to sentiments. I don't think those sentiments would offend the person receiving it. I'm a huge fan of humor and believe a good laugh is good medicine. But unless I know for sure I don't send a funny card.
Reply With Quote Likes