Thread: Best of 2016
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #210
just4deborah
Pearl-ExPert

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I hope it's ok to add a list of my own. I'm thrilled to be a part of the SCS community. Although I haven't been on much lately, nor have I been creating a favorites list (on SCS). My SCS favorites folder was started in August, I still had nearly 400 favorites. Much like many of you, I had a very difficult time paring this list down.

Before I provide my list, let me sincerely thank each of the volunteers for your generosity of time, talent, creative gifts, and kind words.

Also, I must sincerely and humbly thank Brenda (benzi), Kia, Polly, and Tonda for including me on your super impressive lists. I've loved making most of my uploaded projects but I am particularly proud of MIX189 Moose Tracks since this was truly a departure and set of new techniques for me. And Susie (susie australia), Eagle was made for my DH and he wants me to frame it...great minds think alike! Linda, thank you for the exciting notifications (and your gorgeous projects throughout the year).

Time for Flowers by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A338, When Least Expected by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Under the Umbrella by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC607~Sailor by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy to the World by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
David by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Birch by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A342, Remember 9-11 by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spell on Ya by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC60, Merry & Bright by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC Brave by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zombie Graveyard WT602 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC WT F4A Troll Feet by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX191 Bag Lady by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A346 Winter birthday by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A347 Charlotte by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16JeanneS Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chickadee in Barberry by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC608 Feathered friend by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hoarfrost beauty...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A349 ~ Textures Galore by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC607 Fledgling and Holly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Country Christmas Dress by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother Nature Day 2016 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueA Copper Ornaments by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bless you all!

Deborah
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!