Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-31-2016, 05:04 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts
Default Best of 2016

Best of 2016

Let's get the party started....Happy New Year to one and all. May it be filled with good things. Now back to the reason for this thread. Spreading joy to all of our talented stampers. This week we are making lists of our favorites for 2016! Four hours later and a lot of eye candy I have my list. Thanks to all you stampers for your inspiration. Every card started out as a blank sheet of paper.

Sharing their time this week-end to notify you will be Sabrina,Vicki,Mary, Robin, Elaine, Priscilla, Susie and myself. A big thank-you to Brenda for organizing this thread every week through the year!

Now I would like to thank all the kind stampers who give of their time to make a list of their favorites. You are what makes this thread going, and bringing joy. If you are new the second post will have instructions

My List:

WT566, Basilica in the Neighborhood! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A309 Bad Hair Day Bella by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT569 A Snoopy Birthday by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Cranes by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC530, Woodland Scenery by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT394 Hugs and Prayers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Blessings CC569 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT569, I Always by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A312 Hugs in Pink by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Milla Elizabeth by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Blooms - watercoloured monochrome by Tephie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX160 Sisters Beautiful Braid by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Barn Quilt MMTPT397, CC572 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC534 Blackberry Flower by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No line Pink blooms by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC537 - Handpenned Bookmark by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Triple Birthday Balloons by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sympathy watercolor by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT576 Bookprint Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The unfolding by lotsofstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16 March Snow Scene by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WMW One Plus One by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Playing with Lumiere paints and Embroidery by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC541 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blossom, cjzim by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love binds Everything by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Dream by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose f�te des m�res by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Free to Be by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belleek Inspired Framed Flowers by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC545 Watercolour Daffodils by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC592 Thank You by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC547 Dancing in the Rain by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stars are Power by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT588 Happy Father's Day by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC549_Ian_Sympathy by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold Crusted Sea Foam by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC590 Wetlands Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swallowtail Coloured with Markers by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serene Winter Thank You by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS492 ... Golden Birds by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Etched Blooms~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Summer Delight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16UnderstandblueA - Birds and Blooms by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16StampingQueenJAR Confessions by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Night by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it snow by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC557 Texture Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cooling Ocean Water by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC598 Thanksgiving by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Colors (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0916...Harry Potter case by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC611 faith by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My 1st Zig Clean Color Real Brush project!!! by YorkieMoma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS504 * Ho! Ho! Ho! by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Warm Wishes by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC602, SC612, Razzle Dazzle Christmas by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16SimplyBeautiful Be Joyful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS505 - Celebrate by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Manger Diorama by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC569, Christmas Blessings by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16UnderstandBlueB, Nativity Scene by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

undies, wear your best...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC572 Poinsettia Z-fold Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC572, Pearls and flowers by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC572 Lace and Pearls by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

**Nancy's Favorite - CT1216 Dream Truck** by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512, All Decked Out by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card.....it just sings to me.

CC610 - IT'S GOLDEN! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS516 ~ Wedding Bow by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A357 Night in the woods by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A357 Hey Rudolph, is this yours? by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNE Holy Family by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A346 Cardinal in the Woods by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now continue and show us your favorites for the year!!!!!! Happy New Year to all!

Last edited by Holstein; 12-31-2016 at 05:50 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 05:07 PM   #2  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

New to this thread? Please read this :smile:
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address.
(It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.
Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
Note: It's also a good idea to make your user names of the artists in a different color.
you will see html shortcut buttons in the "go advanced" option of posting your reply.
this really helps the notifications team. our assignments are alphabetical.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 05:47 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile my final cut...

Wow! Linda, thanks for starting the thread, and BIG THANKS for choosing the faith card. That's one of my personal faves...

I've really agonized over this list. So much beauty in the 2016 galleries! Anyway, these are the ones that made the final cut.

CAS359, F4A307, CCC16, White Mountain Night by annsforte3

CC570 Full Bloom OLC by beesmom

Garden Gate Thanks (open) by Cook22

F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2

WT604 Home for the Holidays by cathymac

IC533 Sew much fun by f.schles

IC554, Brenda by Holstein

MAR16VSNB Goodbye Winter by JBgreendawn

F4A321 li'l buckaroo birthday by jaydekay

Pretty Birthday by kiagc

IC571, Winter Greetings by k dunbrook

SC620 Noel by jandjccc

SC610, Koala Christmas by Margscardcrazy

I never was good at bingo...O4J by One4Joy

FC:IC551 by Reddyisco

DTGD16cathymacB, FS496 - A True Friend Knows Your Likes by ohmypaper!

CAS370 ~ Happiness Shared by sistersandie

Perfectly Sweet Step Card by Tracey Fehr

WT HAPPY 1ST by Stamperrobin

Sailing the Ocean Blue~ by stampin'nana

christmas easel by snietje

Happy Feet by susie australia

FS499 Cabin on the Lake by vdm

There are many more I'd loved to have included!

Please show us your lists...

AND many happy blessings for your 2017!

Last edited by tessaduck; 12-31-2016 at 06:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 06:21 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy New Year, Everyone! A talented bunch of artists on this site - who love to share.
Even with limited time in the gallery, it wasn�t hard to find some really beautiful cards and crafting -- putting this list together I seem to recognize a pattern in my favorites this year -- guess I know what I�m going to be working on in the upcoming days!
To ALL who are listed on this thread today -- CONGRATULATIONS! Your work is outstanding and I appreciate that you chose to share your work with us!
Thanks! And Congratulations! To the folks on my list -- you certainly caught my eye and have inspired me to pursue other crafting skills.

annesforte3://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2766595?cat=fav&limit=all

Beesmom://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2766595?cat=fav&limit=all

Clownmom://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2765572?cat=fav&limit=all

Micheline Jourdain:ttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2706709?cat=fav&limit=all

Francie g ://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2746384?cat=fav&limit=all

Francie g: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2766922?cat=fav&limit=all

Helekins://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2751130?cat=fav&limit=all

Holstein://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2734667?cat=fav&limit=all

Holstein:
IC554, Brenda by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittie747: //www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2771801?cat=fav&limit=all

Marzenanz:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2769744?cat=fav&limit=all

Penny627://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2750524?cat=fav&limit=all

Rockchick://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2734740?cat=fav&limit=all

Stamperrobin://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2768705?cat=fav&limit=all

Tamsinadams:Succulent framed by tamsinadams - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Can't wait to see all the rest of the masterpieces!

P.S. Not sure why the links aren't converting - Sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 06:30 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

It is such a crazy hard to do thing to take the hundreds of things we save and share each week and wittle them down to a manageable list.
If I thought I would get away with it, Id nominate whole galleries :mrgreen:
but, since I don't need any help finding trouble I shortened mine down.
Linda, thanks for getting us started. and to everyone who shares their talent in the gallery with us, Thank-you for your time!
I hope you all have a blessed New Year!

WT567, Lake Effect by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX157 Coffee Coffee by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC531 Galaxy Sky by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Blooms - watercoloured monochrome by Tephie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC535~Louisbourg Anniversary by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper & Alcohol Inks by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A320, MIX167 Anticipated Traffic by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*IC540 Hellebores by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC583 - Part of the Story by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX169 Get Well Chickens by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feeling Patriotic by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

World Traveler by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT585 hello by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC FS Marisa by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Experiment! by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Field of flowers by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0616 - Nurture Your Soul by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT592 Sunshine of My Life by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT592 Oh Ballet by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD2016, Muse 177 - Very Happy Birthday by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paisleys & Posies by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Tag Card by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16Naturecoastcrafter Team Bad Witch by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16LuvLee | Frosted Leaf by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Purple Princess by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired by a tin by Stampingmathilda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 - Place Setting Cards for Fall by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Classic Snowflakes by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chocolate-gold Thanks by Marzenaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belleek Inspired Poinsettia and Holly by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy Nature by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS514 Berries and Pine by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 06:36 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

What a wonderful surprise to end he year with! Thanks so much Linda and Brenda for mentioning my cards Bad Hair Day Bella and Li'l Buckaroo Birthday cards in your favorites.
It's been a long time since I have been on SCS, I do miss it... hope to get back one day.
Hope you both have a very Happy New Year!
hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 06:41 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Linda and a huge thank you to all the lovely ladies I had the privilege to be on the notifying team with in 2016, especially our terrific leader, Brenda.

I started with 900+ in My Favs folder and over the past 2 weeks I agonised as I got it down to 40, then a few less, thanks to my fellow notifiers already honouring them on their lists. This list is a SMALL snapshot of what inspired me, made me go ohhh and ahhh and what I dream of creating. I love and cherish all the friendships that this wonderful thread has enabled.

MMTPT436, TLC614, Tree Fairies at Night FRONT by annsforte3
**Vicki's Favorite** CT0916 - Book of Spells (Open) by basement stamper
IC569 Oh, Holy Night by beesmom

MIX205 Saved by the Cotton by Cook22
Dreams Can Come True by Covington Crafter
Sea horse painting by Daizy-Mae

CAS372 Saved by the challenges by f.schles
Is Your Winter White? IC527 by guneauxdesigns
Side branches by Heather T
*F4A312 MIX159 Gladioli by hobbydujour
CAS376, IC544, Inspiration by Holstein

Merry Christmas Bulbs by jandjccc
Back to School by Jay_Bee
DTGD16understandblueB Got This Chickie by JBgreendawn

Gabi's Haute couture by Magouille
Frosty card by Monia

CC601, FS502 - Happy Birthday a Latte! by ohmypaper!
Bernice's cuz, Eunice played...O4J by One4Joy
Masquerade by peeps321

WT592 Oh Ballet by Shoe Girl
christmas retro shadowbox by snietje
WT Love Lives Here by Stamperrobin
Magical Birthday by stiz2003
MIX158 FS470 Aquamarine Elegance by sue28
DTGD16susieaustralia Fairy by susanbri

DTGD15susieaustralia Merrie Mermaid by LittleSeaOtter
Purple Flowers by Luv Flowers

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 06:54 PM   #8  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

...that scary moment when you hit delete instead of copy and can't find the "undo" button! Yikes. Thank goodness I found it because honestly, this is one of the most difficult things I do as a cardmaker and I am not sure I could have gone through that insanely beautiful list again! Selecting a few faves from over 660 cards just about sends me into a panic. :smile:

Truly one of my favorite things about cardmaking is the time I connect with all of you here at SCS! I love reading your card descriptions and getting to know you a little bit through your words and artistry.

A HUGE thank you to Brenda for leading this thread, thank you to the notifiers for spending your weekends bringing us happy news! Thank you!

The only way I can manage my list is narrow them down by months. I try to choose just two that leap off the gallery page more than the rest but as you can see, I can't always hold myself to just two.

January
WT Love Lives Here by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yellow Roses by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

February
Lucille by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC571, Easter Eggs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

March
Printed Rose by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Grateful by stamp_momma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April
*CC579 Wind in Her Hair by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Anita's Favorite - CT0416 Garden Lizzie ** by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC588 Copy Color by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

May
WT583 Hang In There by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Watercolor Thank U sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

June
Chrysanthemum Bouquet by stampit74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX178 Lydia Made Me by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC549_Ian_Sympathy by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

July
Umbrella Girl IC552 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC590 happy thoughts by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fashionable Favorites by geobeck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stained Glass Love by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16dini, Sending Hugs! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take Note by 4beccaw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Tree by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16ohmypaper! Hope by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

August
Sepia Semtiments by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter/Christmas Wedding Favor Box by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16 Thanks by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sept
CC601 - FOR EVA ROSE WITH LOVE... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Somewhere out there... by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oct
CC603 Fall Haul by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC567 - Christmas Moon by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dec

CT1216 - Kitty Woods by CreativeCardsea- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS409 Snow thankful by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Filling a Corner by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 06:57 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

Default 2016 favs

Woooooo hoooo�Time for the year end favs. What fun I had looking through all the fantastic cards I saw this year. Here�s my list. Wishing everyone on this awesome site all the best in 2017.
MMTPT440 Quilters Cottages by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A352 Knitting! by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Way! by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Ornament by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
birthday flower wreath by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~ Christmas Elegance ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Ribbits! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Princess by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Edna15, Twinkle Little Star by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 Bev's Cardinal by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS400 Celebrate, Aqua. Sparkle by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16LuvLee Snow on the leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16SimplyBeautiful Be Joyful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Think Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 Rainbows after Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS505 - Celebrate by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A346 Swirly Whirly Fall by Eager Beaver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A346 Berry Kissed Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC603 Fall Haul by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC603 Pumpkin Lady by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:CAS397 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Warm Wishes by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS396, FS503, Harvest by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Fashion Week! by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC563 hi there by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC600 For Bronwen by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Trust God! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Time To Get In Gear by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC561 Today and Always by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pure Prairie Bouquet by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16understandblueB Sweet Home by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16vdutchr Christmas Greenery by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT415 Sending Sunshine by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A332 Wetlands by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple Life ... CC589 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT584 Stitching Mice by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Derby 2016, IC545 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Too Big 4 You by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC578, F4A318 - Thank You Easter Bunny by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here is my first New Year resolution�.use the �save key� more often. I was sitting on the couch making this list when Georgia the ginormous german shepherd decided that she needed some attention. She sat right on my laptop and I lost everything. Happy 2017 to all!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:04 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy New Year, here's a few of mine:

Birthdays are as Feathers by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A358 Happy New Year by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A358, WT616, Bright New Years Moon by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Wishing! RC by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT616 Moondance by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:CC614 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC576 Forest Dear (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC575 Simple Elegance by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC575 - Classiest Person Award by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Candles~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC613 -Poinsettia by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC612, Let It Snow...BRRR! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC605 Faux Leather Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS501 Christmas Church w/Lights by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS395 Falling Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC599 Purple Butterfly by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

combo card by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC594 CC584 Happy Birthday, Cowboy! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC545 Sponged Rose by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A poppy thank you by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC581 ~ Mother's Day Resist~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunny Rays by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC543 Jake's bday by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC625 Pink Roses by Precious Kitty at Splitcoaststampers

IC577 Plaid Christmas by Weekend Warrior at Splitcoaststampers

Midnight Clear by meisu4 at Splitcoaststampers

allee's SC617 by allee's at Splitcoaststampers
"Snowmen fall from heaven...unassembled." Author unknown

Last edited by snowmanqueen; 12-31-2016 at 07:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:05 PM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am so sorry sweet notifiers....I am totally inept at all things technical and have no idea how to make the names in color to make your jobs easier. It took me 3 years to be able to figure out how to list my favs. Thank you so much for making each weekend exciting and special.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:17 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Linda, I can't tell you how much it means to me that you chose two of my cards as favorites for the year. I am so honored! Thank you so very much!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:18 PM   #13  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Dear Linda, thank you for mentioning two my cards in this special year end favorites. I appreciate it so much and also how supportive you are. Happy New Year dear friend. Kittie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:29 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Stacy, Susie, Angie and Carolyn, for mentioning cards of mine on your lists. I am grateful for your support and appreciate your nods. Thank you, Elaine, for letting me know. Happy New Year to all. Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:29 PM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

ChaosMom, Thank you so much for mentioning my Merry Christmas card in this special year end event. I appreciate it so much. Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:42 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Francie, sweet friend, thank you for choosing cards of mine as some of your favorites for the year - it means even more coming from one of my favorite crafters here on SCS!

Linda, thank you for the notifications!

Happy 2017, everyone!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 08:15 PM   #17  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Best of 2016

Ok, just lost it all but I saved it in Word...I'll have to do 2 post. My list is long but really SHOULD have been much longer, there are sooo many great cards, great artist!

January
F4A307 Winter Scene by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC527, Winter Chickadee by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBDSLC269 Birthday Screen by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS360 - FROSTY'S FRIEND by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Everything's Rosy by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS468 Cat Help by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A310 Color Card by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
February
Lovebirds by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC531 ~ Die-Cut Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Manly Heart of Gold:F4A311,SC578,SC569 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A312 You are wonderful by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT571, Matt by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX160 The Face of a Child by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A312 On My Mind by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Kisses by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
March
Beauty By The Sea (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS474, Blossoms Around the Tidal Basin by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC536 Eggs Anyone? by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC536 Steampunk Pear by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC577 CCC16 Smackin Peace by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pocket Keys TLC578 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Case of Cheryl by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
April
Monochromatic Beach Scene by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC541 For the Birds by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT579 Denim Chucks by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC541 Birdies by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A322 Heaven for Dolly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer 2016 Collection by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC590 Azalea Birthday by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC543 Jake's bday by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May
F4A325_Mojo447 Roanoke River Lighthouse by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC545 - Shocking Pink and Orange by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC583, Smile by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Howdy Cowboy CC584 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A327, Flower Gardening by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
June
Birthday Clowns by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC548 Rose Fan by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainbow Trout by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS381 Spiders on the ceiling by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT588 For a man's 60th birthday (open) by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beauty In Bloom by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS382 Butterfly Dancer by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
What's Old is New Again by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC551 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magical Birthday by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A332 Tweetie the Flathead Fish by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 08:27 PM   #18  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Heart Best of 2016 page 2

continued

July
Cool Cat on a Floatie~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A332, Siesta Key by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC590 Wetlands Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Adventure by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT592 Oh Ballet by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
OLC Christmas Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC555 Christmas Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace everywhere, CAS387 by Carrie3427 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pink Flamingos DTGD16 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16jacqueline YUK by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT594 Annoy - outside by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
so peaceful with light by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD16StampingQueenJAR Confessions by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
There be Dragons by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
August
DTGD16Jaybee - Rainy Day Style by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0716 Cool library by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A337 Cool Ocean breeze by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15susieaustralia Merrie Mermaid by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC559 The Places You Will Go! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love and hugs CAS391 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Leaves by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS499 Cabin on the Lake by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
September
Copper Clockworks F4A342 by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX189 Jackie by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS394, Autumn Splendor by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS396 BOO! by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT603, Did you Know? by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Pear WT603 by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC602, SC612, Razzle Dazzle Christmas by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

October
SC613 Peace in the Forest by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We Saw His Star-Z Box Fold by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT604 - Truckload of Thanks by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SB - AUTUMN LOVES AUTUMN by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347, It's The Season by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX194 Little Black Dress by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hoarfrost beauty...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ashjoy, SC615 Winter Rose by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC568 - Woodland Scene Love by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween 2016 - Outside by fifiwesfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
November
CAS402 TLC611 Glossy Candles by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS402 FS509 Rainbow Lights by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS402, Memories by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floating inlay by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC608 Christmas Blessings by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO161 Happiest Birthday to You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reindeer Races by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC571, Bethlehem by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC571 ghost horse by lacyquilter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fairy Dust by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Time is Here by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC620~Back In The Saddle by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Green Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Pinecone CC611 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
December
Praying Bookfold (Inside) by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's F4A354 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Pumpkin Inspired by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Horsey Holidays 2 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC623 Poppy Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOTV Jumper4 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC624 woodland peace by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A357 Night in the woods by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love, Peace and Joy by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT440 Quilters Cottages by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New Year Celebration by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT616 Birthday Moon by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 09:33 PM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,113 Likes on 967 Posts

Robin, thank you so much. How sweet of you to choose my card.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2016, 10:25 PM   #20  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

This was very difficult and I am sure I have left out many awesome stampers. I worked on this in the a.m. today and part of the afternoon. Got through just in time for the Alabama football game.

IC577 Woodland Deer (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A357 Moonlit Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
waving snowman on blue by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS514, To Grandmothers House We Go by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LOTV Snowman1 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Side by Pamela Jones - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Northwoods night by Aastha - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS405 Christmas Foliage by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC571, Winter Greetings by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**CT1116--Jean's Favorite** by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS402, TLC611 Christmas Candle by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS509 * Simple Joys & Boughs by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 Bev's Cardinal by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS398, Holly by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC603, Ol' Truck_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Whimsical Pumpkin~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
**Vicki's Favorite** CT0916 - Book of Spells (Open) by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS394, Eagle by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Puppy's selfie by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
God is King! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WORD0816 Ha Ha by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16SusieAustralia Loved The Stars Too Fondly by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver Sled by hagt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Masculine Birthday by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serene Winter Thank You by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Blizzard by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC548, Wedding by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh, Snow!! No!! by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX173 Picture of a lady ... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT406 Let Us Sing by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tip Toe Through the Tulips by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS373, FS480 - Happy Birthday Cat, by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And I'm Happy!!! by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A319 Classic Black and White by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT577 ~ Hello Sunshine by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MAR16VSNL Berry Merry Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Calgon Take Me Away by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mothers Day Garden by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A315 Crazy Anne of Green Gables by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sadie Girl by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS473 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birth of Christ by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My country tis of thee...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT569 The Sea by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC530 ...Spring Brocade by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamper Bird by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cowboy Christmas by ExtraHannah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC565 First Color Challenge by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A SNOW by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Deep Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A307 Blue Jay in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS379 Planter PigWit by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowbird Christmas by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
We Three Kings by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Sunshine down on me by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT574 God's promises by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT431, Mickey and Minnie Halloween by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wooden snowflake by Lv2grdn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
O' Christmas Tree by kathinwesthill - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX185 Simply Thinking by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC535 Just Sit A While by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS514 Country Church Christmas by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC550 Beautiful Bouquet by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 01:22 AM   #22  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you once again to Susie for mentioning my 'Sea Horse' painting, so lovely of you as always! thank you to Robin for letting me know too, much appreciated. Happy New Year to everyone ...hugs xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 01:46 AM   #23  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

OK so I was trying to think of the notifiers when I made my list and restrict my choices to two a month and not choose any designer more than once - wow how tough was that (I failed some months!) - there are so many beauties in my 2016 favourites. Thank you all for your work, creativity, enthusiasm and inspiration. Thank you notifiers for the wonderful work you do and all the time you give.
Always by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - cullenwr (Jan)
Poppy Heart Valentine by rutabagapie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - rutabagapie (Jan)
Merry LIttle christmas by Scrapgirl1210 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Scrapgirl1210 (Jan)
Birthday by parenthood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - parenthood (Feb)
IC533 Sympathy by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Weekend Warrior (Feb)
F4A316, MIX163 Chubby Bird by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - catluvr2 (Mar)
FS474, Blissful Day by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - k dunbrook (Mar)
Juicy Strawberries by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - CherylQuilts (Apr)
Northern Lights Christmas Card by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Jacquie J (Apr)
Gilded Christmas by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Loll Thompson (Apr)
House Mouse Missing You by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Susiespotless (Apr)
WT585 Dream by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Biggan (May)
*CAS376 TLC585 Sit Back by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - hobbydujour (May)
IC544 Inspired by Birgit by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - LateBlossom (May)
DTGD16giogio, Love by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Benzi (Jun)
Soar by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - stiz2003 (Jun)
Duck, duck, goose2016 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Tonda Baldwin (Jun)
DTGD16Susie A Fairy Lantern Lighting by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Stamperrobin (Jul)
IC554 simple beauty by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - donidoodle (Jul)
IC554, Brenda by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Holstein (Jul)
WT592 Oh Ballet by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Shoe Girl (Jul)
MIX186 Where You Need To Be by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - dini (Aug)
CT0816 - Flying Doxie! by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - basement stamper (Aug)
Rejoice in Him by yaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - yaleann7 (Aug)
DTGD15susieaustralia Merrie Mermaid by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - LittleSeaOtter (Aug)
DTGD16UnderstandblueA It's Amazing by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - UnderstandBlue (Aug)
DTGD16cathymacB, FS496 - A True Friend Knows Your Likes by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - ohmypaper! (Aug)
My Favorite Wizard by albitas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - albitas (Sep)
CT0916 James Clavell by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Reddyisco (Sep)
Northern Sky by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Heather T (Oct)
SB - PATRICIA LOVES PUMPKINS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Tammie E (Oct)
Reindeer Races by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststamperssusie australia (Nov)
Condolence by Martinaskaartjes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Martinaskaartjes (Nov)
Chocolate-gold Thanks by Marzenaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Marzenaz (Dec)
F4A357 Moonlit Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - beesmom (Dec)
Wishing you all many blessings in 2017 including plenty of creativity. Happy New Year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 01:50 AM   #24  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Big thank yous to Linda, Susie, Angie, Robin and Brenda - wonderful start to 2017 to be recognised in this way by so many creative people.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 02:27 AM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Linda, Brenda, Stacy, Angie, Francie, Robin, BenziBrenda and Janine. I am overwhelmed and honoured. This is truly a wonderful way to start the year.

Thank you in advance for all the happy mail PJ.

ILUVWXYZ#7 I will be back in the morning with your happy mail. Good night and happy new year everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Last edited by susie australia; 01-01-2017 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: I spelt my sistah from anudder mudder's name incorrectly LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 03:10 AM   #26  

Gosh Stacy, I'm so honored to be mentioned in your 2016 favorites! Happy New Year all

My blog, Lime Doodle Design
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen alumni
Simon Says StampAltenew
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 03:38 AM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

It is a complete and utter honour to be mentioned in the company of so many accomplished card makers! Thank you Robin (stamperrobin) both for mentioning my Snowbound Chickadee card and letting me know! Happy New Year everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 03:38 AM   #28  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you, Robin! Happy new year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 03:48 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank you Carolyn, what an honor. Linda, thank you for taking the time to let me know.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 04:02 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

wow, what an honour to be mentioned not only in the favourites for the week but now in the favourites best of 2016. I am so thankful Robin (stamperrobin) for adding my card, Christmas Time is Here, and especially among all the beautiful cards made by so many wonderful stampers in SCS. I truly appreciate it and what a wonderful way to start 2017. thank you also to Susie (Susie Australia) for letting me know about this post....Happy new year ladies...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 04:06 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Angela for selecting my "Hang In There" card in your 2016 Favorites!! This is a truly an honor!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 04:27 AM   #32  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I'm with those who say it's SO hard to winnow down what is already (in my case ;-)) a carefully chosen selection into something small enough to post. I know there are NO rules about how we do this, but to share the love, if I'd picked someone once, then I didn't pick them again, but many people listed here figure regularly in my Favourites and it was just as hard to pick one card for each of them as it was to pick only two per month.

IC537 Easter Wishes by beesmom

Surfs Up! by Brenak

WT583 Be Wise by cathymac

Christmas Mouse Baker Box Card by donnermom

High Seas by donnajeanne

TLC577 Catitude by enveehaze

MIX155 By the seashore by f.schles

Look at You Now by frenziedstamper

WT569, Taped up Heart by genistamps

WT599, Meeting at Sunset by guneauxdesigns

SC608 Serenity By The Sea by Julie Gearinger

Speckled Poppies for a Special Lady by mitchygitchygoomy

soaking in the sweetness...O4J by One4Joy

Masculine Thank You by paula8182

Spring Dream by Pam MacKay

WT583 Owl Mine by peeps321

Fun on the Beach - Open by pvilbaum

MAR16VSNC CAS Tulip by Shoe Girl

DTGD16stampmomma ~ Wetland Birthday by simplybeautiful

Winter Evergreen by Stamperrobin

triple owl easel by snietje

F4A357 Hey Rudolph, is this yours? by susie australia

Unspoken Poppies MIX198 by scrapnextras

MIX161 Hang in There by Weekend Warrior

Thanks to everybody sharing their favourites, I always get to see cards I'd otherwise have missed. Thanks to the team for pinning and notifiying! Wishing everybody happy stamping times in this new year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 04:47 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Robin, thank you so much for mentioning my Monochromatic Beach Scene card in the 2016 favorites. I appreciate it so much. Happy New Year and big hugs., Kittie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 04:53 AM   #34  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

What a lovely surprise, Linda! Thank you so much for including my card in your wonderful list - I feel so honoured. I will need to spend some time compiling my list - I'll be back!
Happy New Year!
Stephanie Fischer - The Crafty Thinker
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 04:57 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Stacy - thank you so very much for including my card in your list! I can't tell you how humbled and honoured I feel to be in such great company!
Happy New Year!
Stephanie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:06 AM   #36  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

WOWWW it's so fun to see my name here! Thank you Janine for a happy start to 2017!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:09 AM   #37  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Oh my goodness - Susie you have been busy!!! Heartfelt thanks to Brenda, Stacy, Robin, Linda, Francie and Angie - you guys have made my 2017!

Love what you do here!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:32 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Heart

So hard to narrow it down....here are just some of the wonderful cards that inspired me this year! :p

SC575, CC565 heART on Your Sleeve by kellyjg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC530 ... Feng Zikai by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Birthday Wishes by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I never was good at bingo...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT396 Shoe Girl Made a Shoe Card by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Sweet by Jeanne S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT574 Northern Lights by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC578, F4A318 - Thank You Easter Bunny by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX166 Elephant in My Studio by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A322 Heaven for Dolly by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT579 "My Calvin Klein's" by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Mother Nature Day 2016 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Best Mom in the World by RowhouseGreetings - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX170 Twinkling Flowers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX173 Perfectly Framed by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC547, Shaker by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fishing for ZZZZs by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC551 Gentle Whisper Print by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT423 Julia Child Master Class by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC596, Winter Wonderland by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT423, Retro Pink and Black Kitchen - side view by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX189, Moose Tracks, TLC603 by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC600 For Bronwen by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS502, Black Rules! by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS503, Holiday Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Keeping Watch on the Savanna by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace on Earth by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Snowman by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:38 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Brenda for making my day by listing my First Color Challenge card in your yearly favorites!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2017, 05:40 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy 2017 my card-loving friends!!!!!!!! Wishing you all the best (and that would include lots of crafty time, of course) in the year to come!!!!!

Here's my "best of" list: THANK YOU, NOTIFIERS - Sabrina, Vicki, Mary, Robin, Elaine, Priscilla, Susie and Linda (YOU ROCK!!)

WT565 Razzleberry Butterflies by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Mother Nature Day 2016 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC614 White poinsettias by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS465 ~ Sunny Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merci by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512, All Decked Out by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wait for us at the next iceberg Rudolph by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC573 One Sip at a Time by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Yellow Roses by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First Brusho Experience by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Frameworthy Reindeer by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC590, Enjoying the Beach by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

In the Garden by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A329 - My Island Home (I Wish) by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX175 Singing Between the Lines by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC584_Birthday by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A MIX Sending Prayers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Upsy-Daisy Mojo by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT584, MIX173, Hi tweetheart! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Sunshine! by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SUO148_CC581 Goodbye Favorite Timeless Elegance by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS376 Happy Mother's Day by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT565 Perky Penguin by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A307 Wonderful winter by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Birdie Blues Band by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Herons and Cattails by rutabagapie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC566 Rose Garden by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC530 Sky's the limit by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX Hello by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC541 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Dream by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Juicy Strawberries by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16Scrapacat Bokeh by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD16vasunshine Flutterby's by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS504 Dreams & Fears by scrapnextras - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A347 Snowy Bling by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC605 ~Let us give thanks~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS400, Snow Friends by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC619 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Globe Village by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes