Thread: Best of 2016
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 11:04 AM   #72
Tonda Baldwin
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy 2017 to everyone. I have a few things to say...
1. The only Internet I have is in my phone and I'm out of gigs until 1/9/17, so my MIL is letting me pirate, but I need to make it quick so I'm not sitting on a computer at a family gathering.
2. My hand is in a brace and it is awkward typing, especially on my phone. I've seen where auto correct has changed some of my comments. Especially from is to isn't and do to don't. When I saw a few of these I was completely embarrassed and I apologize if I have offended anyone in a comment. That would never be my intent. If that has happened, contact me and I'll change it immediately.
3. I love this site and the inspiration I get from you ladies. You ladies rock the art world and anytime you pick my card it makes me beam. I could spend the day on this site but don't have the internet to do it. Unfortunately, I can't pick every card in my favorites, which is about 1/2 this site so I'm going to pick just a few.

Cup Full of Roses by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A358~Happy New Year by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Filling a Corner by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful holiday by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DEC16VSNE Brusho Silence by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

21st Birthday by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Father Christmas Wonderland by rokale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's Glee by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cool Ride by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Holly Days by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC610 Get Well by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS Jenn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CAS403 Three Ornaments by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC618, CC608, Erin by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gold leafing and Shimmer Sheetz by Ryan by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC570 Sweater Perfect by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX197, Steampunk Man by Crafterlaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

To be continued
Proud fan club member since 2008
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!