View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #36
Soozie4Him
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread, so I think I'll put some of my ideas down:

Actually GET STARTED with Bible Journaling and Art Journaling (they will overlap). I've been watching videos and collecting supplies for a couple years now. It's time to BEGIN!!

Make at least 3 (5 would be better) cards with each new stamp set I buy. I'm an SU demo and I buy a lot, but sadly, some stamp sets retire before seeing ink, and that's SAD! Not that I don't use my retired stamps - I do, quite often! But I need to make cards with the stamps while they're current.

When I do get excited about some non-SU stuff and buy it (Crazy Birds, Crazy Dogs, some adorable booklover stamps from MFT for example), USE THEM before buying any more!!

Make up my Paper Pumpkin Kits (and some older Simon Says kits)!!

Donate cards! I've never been a big card-sender - I started making cards because I found scrapbooking too stressful (maybe that sounds weird, but it's true!) and it's a smaller "canvas". I do send cards (sent out 85 Christmas cards today - mostly one-of-a-kind), but I miss Operation Write Home and I need to donate some cards so others can enjoy what I've made.

Get better organized! I don't get rid of my retired stamp sets, so I need a better system for storing them (accessories too - like ribbon!). Currently I have a Stamp Room, and our Library has become the "Stamp Room Annex" - DH has said that he'll put up shelving in the closet in that room if I think I could get all the stamping stuff that's in there IN the closet and not in piles around the room. Yeah, he still reads in the recliner in there, but there's stamping stuff in piles around the room!!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!