View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 07:11 PM   #29
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

I am so glad to stumble on my this is thread. It is enjoyable to hear everyone's goal for 2017. My goals are similar to most of the ones here. Basically, craft more and spend less money by using what I have on hand. I am going to unsubscribe to emails and newsletters that tempt me to purchase stuff on impulse.

This year for Christmas I created a few scrapbook projects and discovered how much I miss doing layouts. I have been going to college for the past 2 years and graduated in November. During that time I occasionally crafted cards for family member birthdays. Other than that I didn't have much time to do anything else. Now that I have my life back and a job that I love I hope to get my creative juices flowing again.

I want to devote more time to scrap booking and mixed media projects. I also love altering items. I plan to continue card making however, I am not going to stress over certain amounts to get done on any project. I want to use my electronic die cutters more and use my vintage style typewriter with my projects. I also plan to use my sewing machine more in 2017.

I would love to try some new meals and plan to create 1-2 new recipes a month. I need to focus on healthier meals that taste good. Additionally, I plan and already have started exercising again.

My biggest focus will be to spend time doing my devotions and also tracking my days/months using my planner that I recently purchased. I realize that I may not meet all my goals however, I can at least try to reach as many as I can and want.

Best of luck to everyone on this thread and your goals fo 2017.

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!