View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 06:30 PM   #28
swldebbie
Stazon Splitcoast

For 2016, my goal was to focus on happy mail cards for shut-ins at my church and for residents at the nursing home where my step-dad lives. Friends and family mostly got bought birthday and anniversary cards and I bought most Christmas cards, but it was worth it - I found it gave me great joy and both the shut-ins and the nursing home staff appreciated having the cards to give out. Shut-in cards were mostly 4.25" square or A2 size - nursing home cards were all 3.75" square.

Sooooooo....

For 2017, I plan on continuing this project, but the new goal would be to try to use the same stamps to make both a 3.75" square and either a 4.25" square or A2 card so that I can get more cards made without all the extra design time needed to make 2 totally different cards.

My second goal is to try to do a few more Christmas card challenges so that I have to buy fewer cards without making myself nuts trying to get everything done. This is kind of a stretch goal, but a goal, none-the-less.

My final goal is to try to downsize my crafty stuff by at least 25% by the end of the year - use it up, donate it, sell it - whatever it takes. I'm planning to look for a new smaller (hopefully less expensive) apartment, so I really need to downsize over all, but especially in my craft room.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!