View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
CreativeCardsea
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default Crafty Goals for 2017

I don't really make New Years' resolutions, but I do give myself some goals at the beginning of each year and work on them as the year goes by.

My goal for 2016 was to make and share 100 (non-DT) cards on my blog and I've met it! It might not seem like much compared to the amazing crafters that share a new card every day, but I'm still looking for that perfect balance of tackling life responsibilities and being crafty.

For 2017, my main goal is pretty simple, but I'm nonetheless very excited about it. My goal is to use up as much of my stash as I can in one year. I've got a couple of projects in mind to continue to inspire me (stash kits, as well as a couple of personal blog challenges/features), and I'm going to see how long I can go without making a single crafty order. At some point, I imagine I'll need some adhesive refills, but I'll be trying to stretch what I've got for as long as I can.

My secondary goal for 2017 is to take the time to interact more with crafters. I have this tendency to be a lurker - so I don't comment much on projects and ideas that inspire me. And I really should!

Do you have any crafty goals for 2017? I'd love to read about them!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!