View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 08:39 PM   #97
snietje
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thanks you very much Brenda( Tessaduck) for all those happy mails from Bev (guneauxdesigns), Kia (kiagc), Niki (niki1), Maura (beesmom), Robin (stamperrobin) and Susie (susieaustralia)I'm so happy you like my cards.Thank you very much it's thanks to you all from here that my Christmas market had a lot of success, lots of my cards are sold now...and you know what?? I'm don't feel really happy because some of them I really miss them now, I know I'm a strange girl...

Here are some of my favorites I didn't see a lot of your cards last week I hope I will find some time to see them as well
F4A354 ~ White Christmas by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT612 A chickadee....not a nightingale by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 Merry Christmas Star by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436, TLC614, Tree Fairies at Night FRONT by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436, TLC614, Tree Fairies at Night INSIDE by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436 Fantasyland in Whykickamoocow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC Winter by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a nice and crafty week

Anita (Snietje)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!