View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 07:43 PM   #95
Lv2grdn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi! This is my 1st time posting my favorites for the week and hope it works!!
I am in awe of so much talent and many fantastic cards!
Christmas Pinecone CC611 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome Christmas by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC Christmas Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
coloring book creation by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 O Holy Night by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star of Light Joy Star by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lil' Shepherd Boy by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Savior! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436 Fantasyland in Whykickamoocow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Green Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Days Be Merry and Bright by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's IC573 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FabFri100, SCCSC48 - Hello Handsome by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC610 Hanging with Joy by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A puppy's Christmas list by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC597 Spirit of Christmas by papercrafter40 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Word Collage by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC16 May the Spirit of Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT612 A chickadee....not a nightingale by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poster Tidings with Cocoa card open by LizBeth1976 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Emerald Sympathy" by lorettagrace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a fabulous week!!

Be the reason someone smiles today!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!