View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 04:45 PM   #63
nwilliams6
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'll be back to thank the sweet girls who mentioned my cards later, but wanted to get my faves in before the night is over:

FS512, CAS405 - Good Will Toward Men by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512 - Poinsettias by shortonideas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611 Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT436 Imagine the Adventure by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC621 ninth lady dancing by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Pinecone CC611 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612, SCSCCDEC16, Earth's Snowy Garment by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Gift Card Holders by CathieC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612~Don't Forget The Cookies by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612 In search of the ugly duckling by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back Yard Tree Scene by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611, F4A354, MIX201, Let's Chill by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby, It's Cold Outside by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A354, MIX201 - Snowy Pines by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A354 Christmas Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Christmas Bird by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal Christmas by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hugz

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!