View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 07:34 PM   #1
swldebbie
Stazon Splitcoast

Default CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week Ending 12/4/16

Before I get to my CAS favorites from this past week, I wanted to let you know about some year-end/new year schedule changes for this thread.

January 1: Annual CAS favorites thread - this is when we want to see which of your CAS favorites this year were your most favorite. (You have been keeping track all year, haven't you? ) Because the 1st falls on a Sunday this year, there will be no weekly CAS favorites thread for that week.

January 8: 2-Week CAS favorites thread - let us know what your CAS favorites are for the 2-week period of December 26-January 8.

January 15: Back to our normal weekly CAS favorites thread.

Now that we have that all sorted out, let me get this creative love fest started with my CAS faves from this past week:

CAS405 Christmas Foliage by calex
I LOVE this card! Christine's choice of tree die cut and her coloring technique are simply perfect together.

CAS405 Let it Snow by Biggan
Birgit makes my CAS faves list again this week with her sweet little snowman bundled up among the trees. Darling!

CAS405 Pine Swag by catluvr2
Priscilla's pretty framing reminds me of a comfy Scandinavian print sweater. Beautiful!

CAS405 Holiday Table by grannytranny
The coloring on Tranna's poinsettias is out of this world gorgeous - it's like I can "feel" the texture of the petals, just by looking at the card. Stunning!

Gleaming Crimson Tree by DeborahLynneS
I love what Deborah did with this embossing folder and gemstones. Very festive!

My list seems a bit sparse this week - help me out here by telling me what CAS gems YOU found this week.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!