View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 03:50 AM   #39
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Inky Friends!

Lynn, I've always considered packing my Hallmark ornaments separate from their boxes, but I keep hesitating to do so. I guess I think those little boxes have a way of keeping them safer. I don't want them to get damaged. Though, like you, I have had to replace one (thank you eBay)... but it was at a high price. I normally wouldn't have paid that much, but would have just chosen a less expensive one from the same year... but it was Brock's first Christmas one. When Brock was about 7-8 it was accidentally broken - by his brother).

Kelly, I know of the Hallmark site that sells the past ornaments... unfortunately they didn't have Brock's first Christmas one. That is so sweet about your DD and her BF. I love hearing about the two of them. They are quite a pair!

Susan, I'd say I'm impressed... but truthfully, I would miss going shopping during the Christmas crowds, so I could never let myself finish this early. Yep, I'm one of those who loves Black Friday - and it's all about the crowds for me.

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!