View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 05:18 AM   #30
HOBBYSUE
Mad Swapper

Wow Jeanette you have me wayyyyy beat in the number game! I thought I had alot! I have 1 tree for each of the main rooms. My living room has my 7.5 foot elegant tree. It is usually red and gold (for last 12 yrs) and contains only red and gold ornaments plus glass icycles. This year how ever we are changing it to copper and teal so I'm pretty excited for the change. My foyer has a 6.5 tree that we have named the family tree. This one has those small photo ornaments on it with family pictures as well as special ornaments the kids have wanted to put on there like one of their favorites The Grinch! The dining room has a 7.5 tree that we named the woodland tree. The large window in that room faces our backyard which looks into the woods. Since we have so many wild animals roaming through (deer, fox, raccoons, as well as a ton of birds) we decided that would be our theme. All ornaments pertain to the woods. The Kitchen has a 3.5 foot baking tree. Little elves, tiny baking utensils and food ornaments adorn this tree. The main bathroom has a 18" "Toiletry"...Get it???? Toilet Tree....heehee! Funny story.....I made these little trees as gifts 1 year. They just have little ornaments on them and some bows but I put them in a box and each tag read "Toiletry's for Sarah" or "Toiletry's for Janet" (you get my drift?) The looks on their faces was great when they actually got a TREE for their TOILET. Ok so thats 5 trees so far...then I have two 5 foot ones on the porch...1 is a santa tree with all santas the other is a kids homemade out side ornament tree. Then there is a 4 foot, two 3 footers and a 2 foot one which are left undecorated but fill in spaces, So I guess that makes 10. I don't count the ones on my tables or ledges around the house that are used for decorations I'm only including those real tree looking ones that you put lights and ornaments on. I can't even imagine where I would store all the ones you have Jeanette.

OOOooooppppppssssss sorry didn't mean to write a book!! LOL
Enjoy your day! I'm unpacking trees today!! Yay!! Time for some Christmas music on Pandora!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!