View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 02:26 PM   #27
mcschmidty
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Hello!

Wow, Lynn- your storage is amazing! What a great deal on the cases too! I love the peg racks you have that they hang on.

No early Christmas decorations for me....We are going to the Grand Canyon for Christmas, so will get the tree up, but will wait for the girls to get home before putting 'some' decorations on the tree. We do put up various decorations around the house, but it will not be overly elaborate.

I order Boy Scout garland and a wreath for the outside, which I buy ribbon and embellishments for. We also have a wood nativity for outside as well (that my Dad made).

Kelly- we met a guy going to the airport that was from Miami- he told us all about the terrible traffic in Miami. In Fairfax the traffic is horrible too (he grew up in Va), but he says nothing is as bad as Miami! So, I hope you get that bus : )

Jeanette and Sue- how many trees do you put up?

Anyone else put up more than one tree???

Kelly- is your daughter better?

Susan- love the deer picture- beautiful creatures, unless they are eating your plants LOL

It looks like the nice weather will not last- we have forecast for 40 on Sunday. My sister and I cannot do my family Thanksgiving, so she is going to have us up on Sunday- one of my brothers (from Mass.) is driving in Saturday for the Notre Dame game, then will head here and will come with us Sunday. We will have all of the girls and 1 of the 4 boys there, and my sis invited people from my BIL's family as well. I promise, the one and only Grandson- 1 1/2 yr old Aiden will be the center of attention!!! I think she is up to about 30 people.....

Is anyone else cooking or having family for Thanksgiving???

Lynn- Thanks again for heading up this group and adding me : )

Shelly