View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 06:36 AM   #24
MiamiKel4
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi friends! Busy morning on the roads - I think all of Miami is either under construction or just congested! My Christmas wish this year is "Kelly! There is a BUS out front every day to take your kids to school!" LOL!!! ~

My boys are going camping this weekend. They are heading with the Boy Scout troop to near the Florida-Georgia border to hike and camp and fish and mountain bike (in Florida - I'm guessing these are man man bike trails with dips and curves?! I dunno!) The leader says he did a trial and error last month and it's semi-grueling - definitely a work out. I hope they have fun, especially in the cooler temps we're having!

Definitely not much stamping time in my future - we have a HUGE group coming for Thanksgiving. My daughter's boyfriends family, which means the house needs to be on point and we need to rearrange some furniture! I'm excited!

Jeanette, I'll tell you what I'll do in December - plan and pull off 3 birthdays! My daughter's boyfriend is so excited and planning to make her this wonderful lunch and fill up the house with birthday joy ♥

DD and I are heading to do some Christmas shopping after school today and before the Boy Scout Court of Honor ceremony tonight. I am craving to get our tree and put it up (we buy fresh every year) and sadly, it has to wait until after Thanksgiving is over and guests have gone home!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!