View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #19
HOBBYSUE
Stampin' Fool

My goodness Lynn you are so organized and what a deal on those cases!! Today was our last day watching the grandkids until after Thanksgiving. The other grandma has them tomorrow and friday and they kids have off all of next week. Our schools combined Parent teacher conf. with Thanksgiving weekend to give the kids an entire week off. Since my DIL works as a PARA Educator for special ed she gets the week off too except her parent/teacher meetings which she scheduled for evenings so she can be home with the kids! I think I'm going to slow down a whole lot on the crafting and start dedicating my time to decorating for Christmas! I have my annual family cookie bake coming up the 1st weekend of Dec, Local fest of Dickens in Dundee coming up as well as brunch with my ladies group and grandkid sleepovers for making presents for moms and dads. It will be a busy busy month. Ooooo....I also have to squeeze in my time at the nursing home too.Hubby is taking advantage of the beautiful weather and putting the lights on the house. Tomorrow it's suppose to be 70!!! Can you believe that type of temps here in Chicagoland? Its crazy I'm a bit more north and west but the temps are usually the same.
Hope you were able to enjoy some beautiful sunshine today!
Talk Later

MY BLOG...Ladyslipperway.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!