View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 05:11 AM   #15
allee's
Proud Fan Club Member

Looks like you have one job for the next 10 days, Kelly! Get your DD well. Being sick for the holidays is no fun!! Hope her meds are kicking in and she is feeling better quickly!

Jeanette, that probably would be the solution but we have scattered to the four corners of Texas and the drive is from 2 to 6 hours for many of the group so we don't get together nearly as often as we used to.

My prayer shawl group is taking our minister to lunch today. She is retiring and moving at the end of the month.

I promised a picture of my die and cling stamp organization. Our only book store and movie rental store, Hastings, recently closed. I bought about 25 of their video game security cases for 50 cents each. Then they went to 25 cents each and I bought another 200. After they went to 10 cents, I bought another 300. I have enough boxes to last me the rest of my life, I do believe. The great thing about them is they hang from my spinning racks. I also organized all my mini ink cubes in the larger cases by color on my desk.

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!