View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 02:31 AM   #7
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Friends!

Woo Hoo! We have a new home... Thank you, Lynn, for putting this together and for including me! I love all of you and am always inspired by your creativity!

Speaking of which, Susan, those boxes are so adorable!

And Kelly, I love the ones you described... with Jesus on them. What a great idea!

Shelly, I hope you're enjoying your trip. So glad to hear Mom is doing okay with it.

Kim, I'm sure your company enjoyed spending time with you, no matter what your house looked like. They came to see YOU, not it.

I had a FABULOUS trip! The women's conference was GREAT! I loved the music... wow! Travis and his team did such an amazing job leading us in worship! And the speakers were great too. My favorite one was the daughter of the founder of Chick fil A. She was a very interesting speaker. We also heard from the wife and daughter of Hobby Lobby. And of course there were several well-known women's Bible study leaders on the program.

I have a meeting here in town today, and also need to run to the PO at some point. I'm also going to try to get inky. It should be a good day. I hope yours is, too!

Leaving a trail of friendly (((HUGS)))

Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!