View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 01:49 PM   #35
Jay_Bee
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Sorry to be late to the party - not been a great day for partying - stomach upset and dizziness have not been conducive to doing anything much. I do have a few favourites to share and now I can face a PC I will upload my list and also add a couple of cards to my gallery.
Encouragement - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Peace by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC606 Thank you birds! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS400, Snow Friends by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bittersweet Wreath Take Two by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chilling Peek-a-Boo! by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16JeanneS Patriotic Bird by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT431 OMG it's Kylie Kardashian by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Welcome baby by craftincaly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueB, Nativity Scene by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT607 Bethlehem by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Scrapacat Bokeh Rock Star by CraftyMerla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC569, Christmas Blessings by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC569 Oh, Holy Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing everyone a good week

Find a few favourites and share some love - check out the Favorites Forum

Dirty Dozen Alumni

http://jaybee-brain-waves.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!