View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 12:41 PM   #27
f.schles
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

I am so sorry for not commenting much lately…life just gets in the way. The past 2 weeks have found me commenting even less because I lost the last ounce of sanity I own and decided to do all 30 of the FF16 challenges. Here are some of the terrific cards I did manage to see….
CAS400 Celebrate, Aqua. Sparkle by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS507 Bev's Cardinal by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Edna15, Twinkle Little Star by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC606 really good by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT431 OMG it's Kylie Kardashian by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Out West by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT607, Log Cabin in Mountains by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Rgrohall, WT607 65th Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16shavingcreamstenciling Thinking of You by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT607, Halloween Ribbon Notebook by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A349 ~ Pig In A Basket by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
evergreen window box card 1 by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16evergreentree, F4A349, Swirls in a Tree by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX BOO by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC569 Oh, Holy Night by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX 196 Cuckoo?? (open) by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a great week
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!