View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 05:58 PM   #1
girlgeek101
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Question IC569 - Dieline Packaging Notes {10-29-16}

This week has been so busy! As we switch seasons so does my schedule...and it can get nuts around here with everyone trying to complete projects before the holidays! Speaking of holidays...one of my favorite things to do is to discover new ways to package up those gifts. So, it's probably not surprising to you that I find loads of inspiration in product packaging, all year long. One of my favorite websites for honorable packaging mentions is "the Dieline website" Let's all be inspired from it this week, and enjoy discovering of a wealth of gorgeous packaging. I promise, you won't be disappointed: color is optimized, texture is expanded upon, and style is reinvented by the most talented designers from around the world! I just bet you might be inspired to 'package up' something of your very own, just as I did this week!

My Treat Package

One of the anti-packaging designs caught my eye here. Can more earth friendly packaging save the world?

Challenge Goals:
Please don't be tempted to upload a card that you have made prior to this challenge, just because an image on the site reminds you of it - this is all about creating from an inspiration. So, please take the challenge of allowing your creative juices to flow based on the images you browse this week. Remember, it can just be the color palette or style that ignites your creativity. Whatever draws you to the designs, take the challenge of doing something uniquely inspired today.

Please remember that all inspiration links should come from the Dieline website. Remember I'll be scoping for new mini-pins for my
Ongoing Inspiration Genius Board too! (smiles)

Use the keyword: IC569(no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card, and make sure you put commas between your key words.

IC569 Gallery

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many images to choose from, or don't have Pinterest accounts, I've uploaded 10 of my favorites. So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS. Don't forget to let us know which photo served as your inspiration piece please, and Enjoy!

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges
Attached Thumbnails
image1.png   image2.jpg   image3.jpg   image4.jpg   image5.png  

image6.jpg   image7.png   image8.png   image9.jpg   image10.jpg  

Last edited by girlgeek101; 10-28-2016 at 07:23 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!