Old 09-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #24
Edna15
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Bright Star Center Card Drive

Challenge Title: Like a Diamond in the Sky
Hostess: Edna15 (EDNA)
Keyword: FF16Edna15
Date: Sunday, October 20th

Well this challenge is extra special in that it supports organisations that provide care and guidance to our youth in one of their most difficult times, that of grief! I remember very clearly the difference grief counseling services made for a friend of mine when her husband was tragically killed. Amazing, caring, skilled professionals helped two young children to deal with the loss of their Dad and move forward in life, as I am sure happens every day at places like the Bright Star Center in the USA and A Friend's Place in Australia. THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in this card drive, I know your little creations will be so well received! Find out more about these great organisations at this link, including where to post your little packets of love off to!!

Your assignment today calls for brightly coloured birthday cards that feature a star or number of stars representing the person the child is grieving for who is no doubt shining bright like a diamond in the sky! Cards should suit children who are between 2 years of age and a young adult.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives, and thanks to my amazing sample makers for their inspiration!
Attached Thumbnails
ton.jpg   sam_2801.jpg   zzzzfallidaysoct20_by_va_sunshine.jpg   ff16edna15_annsforte3_balloon_wishes_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16edna15_annsforte3_katarina_wishes_by_annsforte3.jpg  

ff16edna15_by_jacqueline.jpg   aurora_by_rgrohall.jpg   ff16edna15.jpg   jhc_edna_by_naturecoastcrafter.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!