View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 10:51 AM   #23
ashjoy
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy
Default Unique use of stamp set

Challenge Title: Not everything is what it seems.....
Hostess: Ashjoy (Joyce)
Keyword:FF16ashjoy
Date: 10/19/2016

Hello everyone! Happy Falliday Fun! I hope you are having a fun time creating some awesome projects this year! I know those that will receive them will love them and appreciate them so much.

My challenge is very easy, you have more then enough supplies and get to use whatever you want! Just pull out a stamp set that hasn't seen ink in a while, or yet (you know you have them!) and make a card. The twist is it has to be a card that is different from the original intent of the stamp set. Ideas:
Use a Christmas set for a Birthday card
Use a Mother's Day set for a masculine card
Use a spring set for a holiday card.

You've got the idea, go forth and get inky!

Hugs,
Joyce

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives, and thanks to my amazing sample makers for their inspiration!
Attached Thumbnails
ff16ashjoy.jpg   1.jpg   2.png   3.jpg   vicki_ff16ashjoy_.jpg  

sam_2832.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!