View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 06:51 PM   #87
guneauxdesigns
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Susie (susie australia), thank you so much for sending me all the great news the last two days!! I greatly appreciate your efforts, sweetie!! Hugs!

I have to say that I'm surprised that I have so many favorites to share! I was so busy with Falliday Fest that I thought I didn't have a lot of time in the galleries. I'm sure there are many other beauties that I did not get a chance to see and add to my list. Just know that I believe there are so many marvelous artists on SCS, and you all inspire me!

Here are my favorites that are listed from the first to the end of the week:

FF16diniA Peace by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Birthday by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueA Copper Ornaments by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Glittery Leaves Birthday by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC604, Sparkling Spruce (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC604 You’re in my Thoughts by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe, CC604, SCSCCDT, CAS397 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16TexasGrammy Season's greenings by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16hbrown Joy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SO KIND by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16StampMommaA Golden Wheat by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT429, CC604, For Mary! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16DrSonja Wrinkled Flower Birthday by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT429 Thinking of Mary by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Happy for You by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC614 The Pink Bow by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flowers and Something New by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC614 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Snowy Winter's Night by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 Be Strong by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Charlotte by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT605 Green Umbrella by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Think Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Falling Leaves Thank You by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Merry and Bright by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant Box by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16bejoyce, F4A347, Vintage Red Truck by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Simplybeautiful fall leaves by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347, Penguin Sparkle by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Jacqueline Monogram by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX194 Little Black Dress by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC607, FF16UnderstandBlueA, Believe in Christmas by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueA Fall Dahlias by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC567 Feather-bration by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspired by Kittie (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chickadee in Barberry by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FF16SimplyBeautiful ~Give Thanks~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ShoeGirl, Shocking How Long It's Been by just4deborah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC567 FF16LMcAree Mary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16LMcAree textures by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Scene Card by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Blue Bird by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (wow, wow, wow!!)
F4A Parrot by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patriotic Thanks FF16JeanneS by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS Francie by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS JayDee by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!