View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 08:27 AM   #22
f.schles
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

A few months ago, when I adopted Georgia the ginormous german shepherd, I did not realize that she had “sorrowful eyes”….. huge brown eyes with little black worry lines above them. She follows me EVERYWHERE and seems to be saying “don’t worry about me. I can just wait for you to ….walk me, feed me, roll on the ground and play with me, and hug me….I just love you sooooo much”. Needless to say, she is very spoiled and I am getting nothing done. I need a dog that says “You go girl…indulge in hours of personal craft time”. Despite the fact that she has been licking my foot for 30 minutes, here is my list. Have a great week!!!
FF16Hbrown The Ivy & the Holly by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16DrSonja CC604 Rusty? by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS505 - Celebrate by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 Rainbows after Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Charlotte by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Think Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Panda and Moon Gate by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Gold shaker by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16SimplyBeautiful Be Joyful by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Merry and Bright by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Snowy Bling by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347, I Am Exhausted! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blinged with Sequins by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Blue Bird by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Scrapacat Bokeh Hello by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I lost my mind and forgot to upload my favs last week, and I just had to slip this one in this week. Nancy is a master at coloring with colored pencils.
Hello Sunshine by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!