View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 07:18 AM   #18
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you Linda for starting the thread. Thank youLinda (Holstein), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Brenda (tessaduck) for sending the notifications. We really appreciate you volunteering your time to notify.

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding my card to your favorites. I really appreciate it!!!! Thank you Vicki (vdm) for the notification.

Are you playing along with the Falliday Fest Challenges? We are having so much fun and hope you come join.

I have seen so many fantastic cards this week. So sorry for the long list but so many beauties in the Falliday Fest galleries:
FF16texasgrammy Steampunk Birthday by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thankful Fall Is Here by yungs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandBlueA Copper Ornaments by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16hbrown Berries in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wall of love by pattyb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandblueA Life is Good by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16UnderstandblueA Welcome Fall by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aurora Borealis by rgrohall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bounties of Fall by CarolAnn56 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16diniA Masked Leaves by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16StampmommaA Thanksgiving Wheat by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DDABC12E, Happy Everything Eagle by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC614_FF16UnderstandBlueA Randi's Song by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe, CC604, SCSCCDT, CAS397 by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16shoegirl Snowy Owl by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
New York, New York = FF16UnderstandBlueA - snc by stampscout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605, Make Your Own by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ShoeGirl Owl Be Seeing You_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ShoeGirl Owl Always Love You by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 ~ Relax & Restore by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Charlotte by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 Rainbow Umbrellas by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pretty Poppet Parade by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16hbrown holiday angel by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16twistgatefold Falliday Football Fella by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC614 Seashell Resist by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 Rainbows after Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC611 - Give Thanks by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ShoeGirl Owl Friends by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for the Golden Grain by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ShoeGirl Lil' bloomin Owl by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rainy Seattle by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC WT Rainbow by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cuddly Chilly Owls by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
embroidery umbrella by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Think Pink by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT605 You Make Me Happy..... by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16LMcAree Pear Inspiration~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16JeanneS Thanks by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16ShoeGirl Whoo loves you!! by Carolinakathy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16bejoyce, F4A347, Vintage Red Truck by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FF16Simplybeautiful Looking down on a Pumpkin by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Snowy Bling by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A347 Sunshine down on me by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cart Full of Wishes by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed some beauties, show me your favorites.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!