Old 09-22-2016, 02:18 PM   #17
va.sunshine
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Cards for a Cause Challenge Hostess

Challenge Title: Pink Christmas Inspiration Board
Hostess: va.sunshine-teresa kline
Keyword: ff16va.sunshine
Date: Sunday October, 16s

Welcome to the falliday deft challenges...I am super duper excited about the first falliday fest! My challenge is an inspiration/mood board for you to work with, your creation must be inspired by the photo...easy, peasy...have fun!

Also, this year you have the option of sending donated cards to four different organizations, look for the details on that...this is near and dear to my heart...this makes me big happy!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 24th, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives and thank you so very much to each and every one of my sample makers!

lydia, ann, holly, jacqueline, barbara, lisa, bev, misti, patty, lee, and myself

here is the link to the inspiration/mood board
love print studio blog-a sparkly christmas
Attached Thumbnails
zzzzfallidaysoct16.jpg   o-christmas-tree.jpg   ff16va_sunshine_annsforte3_pastel_winter_scene_by_annsforte3.jpg   holly.jpg   jacqueline.jpg  

barbara-.jpg   10_16_16_ff16va_sunshine_by_shoe_girl-1-.jpeg   bev.png   misti.jpeg   patt.jpg  

lee.jpg   zzfallidaysoct16a.jpg  
designing for
verve stamps, sunday stamps, inspired by, and as you see it challenges
AMAZON shopping

Philippians 4:6-7

Looking for a place to send your stash of cards? Check out Cards For A Cause
Help US Help Others!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!