View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 10:50 PM   #3
DreamsInPink
Die Cut Diva

Thanks Emily... I'm currently doing some internet scouring. Eesh, so much to learn... and such a huge investment. I really did not like the Spectrum Noir caps either.. they were a pain to open. Literally. I sometimes suffer from arthritis and there is no way I'd be able to get the caps off if I was hurting. So.... Copics, here I come. lol All this on top of the fact that I just didn't like how they colored.

Buying the Spectrum Noir 24 pack was probably not very conducive to blending colors. But I didn't want to have only pinks or blues or greens... another thing I don't like about the SNs... you can't buy them individually.

Do you have the sketch or the ciaos? I found a good price on sketches... and the only real reason I'm leaning toward them is because you can get them in all the colors... and their shape. The ovals. I think I would like that.. and it might be easier to hold. Idk. I'd LOVE to find a place that has them so I could actually hold them each.

Do you find by using the lightest color, it picks up darker colors? I don't want to ruin my light colors by using them for blending color.
{Jeremiah 29:11}
>^..^<
xoxoxoxo
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!