LMcAree
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Challenge Title: What's Your Texture?
Hostess: LMcAree (Lori)
Keyword: FF16LMcAree
Date: Saturday, October 15th, 2016
***************CHALLENGE DESCRIPTION*******************
I love fall, it has always been my favorite time of the year, from the warm colors, the smells of autumn, the leaves, the bumps on the pumpkins to the fuzzy sweaters and cozy blankets! My challenge is to add texture to your project! You could use an embossing folder, texture/embossing paste, burlap, liquid applique, an impression plate distressing, or a Copic technique. Anything you can think of to add texture! Have fun and I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives!

And a big shout out to my sample makers, thank you so much!!!
Attached Thumbnails
img_5742.jpg   img_5464_by_lmcaree.jpg   10_15_16_ff16lmcaree_by_shoe_girl.jpg   ff16lmcaree-burlap-thanksgi_by_hbrown.jpg   ff16lmcaree_by_bejoyce.jpg  

ff16lmcaree_annsforte3_dream_beads_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16lmcaree_annsforte3_snowy_delivery_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff1614_by_pattyb.jpg   zzzzfallidaysoct15_by_va_sunshine.jpg  

Last edited by dini; 10-16-2016 at 03:50 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!