Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Challenge Title: Colors of Fall
Hostess: Simplybeautiful (Ceal)
Keyword: FF16Simplybeautiful
Date: Thursday October 14, 2016

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2016!!

Fall is my favorite time of the year with the crisp cool mornings and nights, and the changing of the leaves, it's all so beautiful!!
So for my challenge I challenge you to make a card using the colors of fall colors and blending them together.
I have attached a couple of fall picture from the Blue Ridge parkway near my house for inspiration.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

Thanks to all my sample makers for their gorgeous samples!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives, and thanks to my amazing sample makers for their inspiration!
Attached Thumbnails
img_5609.jpg   ff16simplybeautiful.jpg   sam_2793.jpg   ff16simplybeautiful_annsforte3_colorful_thanks_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff16simplybeautiful_annsforte3_fruitful_thanks_by_annsforte3.jpg  

ff16simplybeautiful_by_jacqueline.jpg   ff16simplybeautiful-fall-gi_by_hbrown.jpg   ff16simplybeautifulmjo_by_scraperwannabe.jpg   ff1615_by_pattyb.jpg   10_14_16_ff16simplybeautiful_by_shoe_girl.jpg  

jhc_ceal_by_naturecoastcrafter.jpg  
I design for My Sweet Petunia, Picket Fence Studios and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
{My BLOG}

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!